Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

What happened to Barun's film? Not yet released? So he must be pretty jobless now.

barun is the biggest loser i hv ever cum accross...his film god knows will ever b released or not...it was suppsed to release in sept...lets c what happens...i doubt it ll even mk it to theatres given its a c grade movie...n currently henis shooting for nthr c grade movie 22 yards...haha ...makkhi bhi nahin ayega to watch his movies...he has to cum bk.to tv crying ...but he doesnt even looks like a.bolly hero with super skinny figure n hilarious dancing skills...he got super lucky being paired with sanaya n getting role of ASR but he blew it bigtym by being greedy for.bolly...now henis na ghaar ka na ghaat ka ...loser kahika
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

barun is the biggest loser i hv ever cum accross...his film god knows will ever b released or not...it was suppsed to release in sept...lets c what happens...i doubt it ll even mk it to theatres given its a c grade movie...n currently henis shooting for nthr c grade movie 22 yards...haha ...makkhi bhi nahin ayega to watch his movies...he has to cum bk.to tv crying ...but he doesnt even looks like a.bolly hero with super skinny figure n hilarious dancing skills...he got super lucky being paired with sanaya n getting role of ASR but he blew it bigtym by being greedy for.bolly...now henis na ghaar ka na ghaat ka ...loser kahika

😆😆
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heheh abby u r so funny. But i want someone elso to get a role in BW. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Are you guys professional tennis watchers?
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just finished watching Zindagi na milegi dobara an amazing movie

Dilon mein tum apni betaabiyaan leke chal rahe ho
Toh zinda ho tum
Nazar mein khwaabon ki bijliyaan leke chal rahe ho
Toh zinda ho tum

Hawaa ke jhonkon ke jaise azad rehna seekho
Tum ek dariya ke jaise lehron mein behna seekho
Har ek lamhe se tum milo khole apni baahein
Har ek pal ik naya samaan dekhein yeh nigaahein

Jo apni aankhon mein hairaaniyaan leke chal rahe ho
Toh zinda ho tum
Dilon mein tum apni betaabiyaan leke chal rahe ho
Toh zinda ho tum

Translation in English:
If you have eagerness in your heart, it means you are alive,
If your eyes are filled with dreams, it means you are alive
Learn to be free like the wind
Learn to flow freely like the river
Embrace every moment with open arms
See a new horizon every time with your eyes
If you carry surprise in your eyes, it means you are alive
If you have eagerness in your heart, it means you are alive
Edited by sweet_pie112 - 10 years ago
sweet_pie112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Are you guys professional tennis watchers?

Nope last match I watched was the one you were talking about here I think it was when Andy Murray winning the competition
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_pie112

Nope last match I watched was the one you were talking about here I think it was when Andy Murray winning the competition

The wimbledon men's final, you were saying your brother is a fan of his right? Yes that was the last match I watched too, but I will catch a few matches of the US open now too, there are 4 grand slams in a year and this is the last one of this year, starts tomorrow. but I won't watch every match, just a select few where they is a tough match up. 
sweet_pie112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

The wimbledon men's final, you were saying your brother is a fan of his right? Yes that was the last match I watched too, but I will catch a few matches of the US open now too, there are 4 grand slams in a year and this is the last one of this year, starts tomorrow. but I won't watch every match, just a select few where they is a tough match up.

Yes that's the one 😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
read nimmy gator n poornimas posts abt avis exit in last few pgs...there r sum misconceptions...agree avis contract ended in august but he was verybmuch sure it ll b renewed...he never wanted to quit...such rumours always cums when actors contract eends...even vivu quitting rumours came when his.contract ended a.few.wks.ago...but that doesnt mean his role.is ending...NIMMY THE SO.CALLED NEWS.OF 21 st being qvis last day is UTTER CRAP...he is still.shooting till mid of this.week...tues or wed is his last day of shoot.

...POORNIMA THEY DIDNT MK SULTAN NEGTV TO END HIS.ROLE.BUT TO START SULBALA WITH HATRED N THEM showing mb falling for him aftr a 2 yr leap...n then vivu came in.pic...GATOR TO ANS UR QUES.VIVU WAS PARTIALLY INVOLED IN SULTANS EXIT...HE DIDNT PLAY POLITICS.TO KICK AVI OUT BUT HE DIDNT APPROVE.FOR THE.DIVORCE whereas cvs were all.for ...

many r bashing raghu sir...raghuvir has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT...he doesn't hv ny hand in storyline...he jus.wrotes.fkr.scns.which cum to.him aftr being approved by channel n cvs...he can't change ny scne neithr can suggest storyline...all dirty politics behind the scns was.vivu n low.trps...channel.gave ultimatum to ph to incr trps.to 2.6 minimum but even the much hyped.brothers track wasn't getting more than 2.4 trps...then they tried sultan negtv n focused on luv triangle...but trps never rose.above 2.4...its not cvs fault but badluck whereas othr crappy shws get highr trps...

They were all ready for sulbala but then jerk.vivu came as an obstacle...the divorce.was very much happening...remember bittujis tweet abt it...but then vivu said he won't play negtv n kameena again...but the real reason was he is insanely jealous of avishti n sulbala.chem...he knows.once.sulbala starts no rkbala can even happen agn...so he took every precaution so that sulbala can nevr happen in first place

Cvs were again in dilemma...they wanted to start.heroine.track with sulbala.togthr n rk as obsfacle...now.if eroine track has to start with rkbala togthr then whafs sultans job there...he wud hv jus b a sidekick...so cvs decided to end him coz now they won't b able to do justice to sultans hype nymore n I m really grateful to cvs for it...

All r blaming cvs for using avi but truth is they didn't want to use him n hence gave an exit to him...they kept him in the shw till the time they cud treat sultan as a hero but now.if they want to keep sultan they ll hv to force him betwn rkbala which I don't want given sulbala will.never happen as long as vivu is there...n I jus don't want avi jus hanging in there...

N they can't show vivu the door...coz we alk know rk has to b there in th shw no matter what

Desperate situations ask.for.desperate measures

Hence cvs tookk this decision bohot soch samajh ke

They r jus slaves of trps n doing everything poss to bring it up ...
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby, i can see some truth in it. The divorce was about to happen. That is 100% sure. And all of a sudden started the dragging.  But do u think that the trp will increase now with heroine track? There is no spice left after the couples wedding and now sultan's exit. Again in heroine track there should be jealousy right? Then rk has to be shown again as kameena. The cvs r really having a tough time.