Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 - Page 32

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by leverne

start se news thi that DD will win...I just hope that Colors has not changed its colors...I mean mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waise I am sure DD gets highest votes...she has a crazy fan following...we trended her in India today

Ren it's not necessary jo dikhta hai wohi ho... πŸ˜‰
Koi Kya Kar Sakta hai if people turn a BLIND-EYE on Purpose???

I believe Nothing!!!

Jab tak woh sach dekhna nahi chata, sunna nahi chahta, maanna nahi chahta...koi kya kar sakta hai...Sochne waali baat hai
Originally posted by rajla

Guys sunne mein aaya hai ki DD will not win the JDJ Title.

So the question is whether she will out before the final three, or will they keep her in the final three for all the votes. 
Originally posted by likarsh

So the question is whether she will out before the final three, or will they keep her in the final three for all the votes. 

Agar yeh baat sach hui...Then I am sure they'll take her till top 3 ...Or I believe so
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Nahi why'd be i J re.. Apun toh apne timezone se pareshaan hai.. That's all! I m REALLY happy to read all his tweets when he responds back to u lucky girls.. Mera dil garden garden hoyyyin when i see him accepting the fact that he's LOVED as well!! and u guys make sure that he feels LOVED AND BLESSED!! Fir main J kaise ho sakti hoon? πŸ˜†

he is sweet person. really like him alot 
Originally posted by rajla

Guys sunne mein aaya hai ki DD will not win the JDJ Title.

REALLY?? πŸ˜† It wont surprise me if she doesn't WIN coz she's NOT working as hard as others are working.. because other participants are vehhla (free) but Drashti is busy with MEIEJ.. Agreed she's got a LOT of fans who might be voting but at the end of the day- scores and dance performance SHOULD count na?! πŸ˜•  Salman is EXCELLENT but he's unable to push her like he did with Neha (Kisna girl from last year.. forgot her name)!! If u compare Neha- Salman Jodi with Drashti-Salman Jodi- there's zameen aasman ka difference... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Other teams are faaarrr better than Drashti- Salman right now... I love Shonali (mini Deepika Padukone) and Shomanth- I want them to win... coz they DESERVE it- plus they need it too- given their financial background.. 😊

Lauren- Punit are SUPERB- continuous HIGH scores!πŸ‘πŸ‘  They must be working hard at it naa... so its unfair if DD brings her fan votes and win solely due to that... Also there's DD ka rona dhona factor wich ticks me off sometimes and COLORS channel daalo aag mein ghee when I see them bringing her co-star  (VD) and besties (SANAYA)  harr doosre din... yehh kya hai? What bout other participants and their best friends?? Every Saturday is "LETS PROMOTE DRASHTI DAY" on JDJ..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Among the non-dancers.. I really like Shaan .. for his unique and innovative concepts and his willingness to try new dance forms...  So yeah.. 3 teams are above DD-Salman right now and they all deserve to win! 😳😳

Me too thinks she'll be in top 3 NOT because of her performance BUT to keep her fans on board till the end of JDJ.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Politics baaba re baaba.. πŸ˜†
Chiks, why are you calling Isha Shervani 'Neha'? Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago

Chiks, why are you calling Isha Sherwani 'Neha'?

Coz I m getting a Chal Sheh Maat Fever... *face palm*

That's what happens when you watch 5 back-to- back episodes with Kabir (Avinesh) and Neha (Hunar)... Sowwwie.. 😳😳 

I knew something was wrong with me..

Enjoy your Chal Marathon.  I'm gonna take a nap.πŸ˜†