Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i hope Jee Le Zara will tread carefully with Sanchi's sister and her dress.
That dress was classy and nice. I know that the grandmothers will of course not like it, that's fine. But if they make it so that she gets into some trouble or they show her as the bad girl who wears these dresses, or anything of the sort...😑
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I've just seen two promo's of Jhalak, the first one, Drashti and Salman (the choreographer) the rumba is looking flawless at least the judges to stop their shenanigans and score them a 30 this time, then afterwards Salman Khan and Drashti squabble dialogues Drashti is refusing the nec money and saying "Sab I can't accept this" and he says chup chup otherwise I will give you a slap and she said something that she she only knows how to love (something to do with accepting love only and not slapsβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜›πŸ˜›) then they dance to Tere Mast Mast Do ne, I was laughing and enjoying.
Then the next promo I saw again during the MEIEJ break was of all the masala routines, all of them are just as catchy as Drashti's Halkat Jawani, except Shaan's song, I don't recall that song he performed in, then Shahid and Madhuri are dancing together...

So really looking forward to this weekends Jhalak, perhaps they will have the two Superstars on different days one on Saturday and the other on Sunday.  
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In Gujarati, Roti is rotali or fulka, which is very thin and then we put ghee on the top.
Chapati is a Marathi word for roti, it is thick, and we put oil while making it.

So roti, chapati are same, chapati is Marathi and roti is Hindi.
paljay thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwtelJNe7ls[/YOUTUBE]
Fulka

When I make, it moves round on its own, just roll it lightly, roti will move.
Edited by paljay - 10 years ago
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likarsh

i hope Jee Le Zara will tread carefully with Sanchi's sister and her dress.

That dress was classy and nice. I know that the grandmothers will of course not like it, that's fine. But if they make it so that she gets into some trouble or they show her as the bad girl who wears these dresses, or anything of the sort...😑

Hmm...I will watch later and see. I hope they don't make a fuss. Seriously Sony needs to understand - pandering to the conservative crowd won't do anything for them because the conservative crowd doesn't watch Sony - ever. 

I saw some announcement about some religious mythology based show on Sony and I seriously was like facepalm - why Sony why!!! You can put whatever regressive crap you want - they still won't watch! 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

In Gujarati, Roti is rotali or fulka, which is very thin and then we put ghee on the top.

Chapati is a Marathi word for roti, it is thick, and we put oil while making it.

So roti, chapati are same, chapati is Marathi and roti is Hindi.

Pallavi you are right.  We use to make Fulka's when eating with Alphonso Mango Pulp.

In our house we use both chapatti and Rotli meaning the same.
paljay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jugliji

Pallavi you are right.  We use to make Fulka's when eating with Alphonso Mango Pulp.

In our house we use both chapatti and Rotli meaning the same.

Yes, we call it AAM RAS, we make bepadi roti with that, basically two roti together.
paljay thumbnail
Undhiyu recipe
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh-ihsRhznI[/YOUTUBE]

I do not sugar and sweet potato in my undhiyu.
Edited by paljay - 10 years ago
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
By the way, I saw that there was some discussion about Om Puri in the spam thread before you guys shifted here. Didn't get to check all of it - will check later when I have more time. But just wanted to say that this train wreck of a marriage gets more weird each day. 
First she writes this tell-all book about her husband's life and he even happily promotes it. Then when the reviews come out, he flips out and asks for a divorce. While apparently divorce proceedings are on they are still together, and even take vacations together. 

And now this - either Om's really losing it or Nandita's losing it or both are losing it. 

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys Shamim from Sanskar fame is coming to Comedy nights with Kapil this weekend, I just saw the promo πŸ˜› you remember her right she was the old Bhoomi.