Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 - Page 68

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Now that you bought it up, I didnt like what they did with IPK too...They shouldve replaced the actor, let it go on and if the show is really doomed then shut the shop like they did with LTL. An actor should not be made to dictate terms to the producers of the show, so much that the whole crew suffers because one guy wanted to go behind his fantasies. 

Trust me Anu, the channel was more than ready to go through with a replacement. Viraf Patel had started shooting for the show as well. But the pankhi madness was unbelievable - there were girls who used to call up literally 20-30 times a day, crying, threatening to unsubscribe from SP if they replaced Barun. So they basically lost their nerve. 
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">In response to Abby's comments about how PH was forced to end Sultan's track, I have a genuine question...What is the PH supposed to think in that case? About one guy or a whole crew who depend on the show? Going by what they have done, I think they believe its RK who ppl would want to watch? Because otherwise their lame excuse saying they had to give in to VDs stupid demands about script are BS. They believe that he is the one who brings the TRPs and I would say , cast any tom dick and harry in his place for RKs role and ppl would still watch RK because I dont see VD is such a great actor that he cant be replaced. His last show sucked interms of his acting, so whatever name fame he got for his acting, its because of RKs dialogues which the credit goes to the writer. Any one else with the same dialogues would rock the same way if ppl are not biased to see the actor enacting that role and TRP audience are not biased as IF GPs are...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">If this show is doomed after this change, u know how many ppl would suffer? Who would pay? That self - boasting SUPERSTAR? where will his bread butter come from?</font>

its not jus about giving in to vds demands...they did give sultan every hype poss but whatever they had been doing be it rkbala or sulbala scns or brothers track...nothing was bringing in trps...its not as if trps were soaring with sulbala or sultan...they were higher than rkbala epis but still not high enuf...sulbala wud hv earned higher trps if mb wasnt married but the wedding did the damage n none of the damage control workd...vivu didnt kick sultan out...he wud hv been happy if sultan was kept as a sidekick...but cvs didnt bring sultan for a sidekick...they planned a huge bros track which didnt bring trps n this is our badlick...not cvs fault n then they planned sulbala but vivu didnt want divorce...cvs cudnt materialise unfkrtunately ny kf the big purposes sultan was brought for unfortunately...so the exit...its not jus one perskns fault or consspiracy...things nus didnt fall in place for various reasons...luck is the biggest factor here as well...
Look at the nautanki of Nautanki. They have brought in DD to promote the show in any which way possible. 
Little do they know that sulbala fans are no longer the viewers of the show,they do no want to see DD with you-know-who.
Originally posted by mocking_bird

Look at the nautanki of Nautanki. They have brought in DD to promote the show in any which way possible. 
Little do they know that sulbala fans are no longer the viewers of the show,they do no want to see DD with you-know-who.

What did they do now? 
Abby I'm not saying Vivu conspired to kick AR out. But at the same time, it is absurd for an actor to throw tantrums to try and change a story line. He's a professional actor - he's paid to say his lines and emote. He should not have the power to dictate how the story should proceed. 

To be honest, I blame the PH more than Vivu - they should not give up control of the show like this. 
http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/3014-heart-of-the-matter-does-being-a-fan-mean-being-a-bully?-take-a-stand-on-cyberbullying

Do read this and post comments. Avi is mentioned. :-) says he is into better and bigger things.. yahooo...
i hate my warning level rise for which i cant even mk posts in forum nymore...thnx to sulkers...i sooo wanted.to mk posts in sulbala burqa scn n also today...but i can't...damn it...chikni do mk a last post in the foorum yaar as I cant

Guys plz demand for a last sulbala joint intvw in the links below...don't write sulbala or avishti..write full names sultan madhu or avinesh drashti...n write the wkrd JOINT INTVW in caps...do it fast guys...n do u knw e24 tweet link...plz inbox me...coz e24 is colors.branch n they can easily get us an intvw

@TellyTalkIndia @NautankiFilms PLZ GIVE US A LAST SULTAN MADHU JOINT INTERVIEW AS A FAREWELL GIFT TO SULTAN N SULBALA FANS ...
Abby, the reason for lower trps was that viewers could no more connect  themselves to Madhu's character. Inspite of all the trauma she and her family had to undergo as a result of the premgame, they showed her as a despo. Even the so called trp aunties will not find it acceptable. A show in which the female lead fails to gain the sympathy, it has no future at all.
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

its not jus about giving in to vds demands...they did give sultan every hype poss but whatever they had been doing be it rkbala or sulbala scns or brothers track...nothing was bringing in trps...its not as if trps were soaring with sulbala or sultan...they were higher than rkbala epis but still not high enuf...sulbala wud hv earned higher trps if mb wasnt married but the wedding did the damage n none of the damage control workd...vivu didnt kick sultan out...he wud hv been happy if sultan was kept as a sidekick...but cvs didnt bring sultan for a sidekick...they planned a huge bros track which didnt bring trps n this is our badlick...not cvs fault n then they planned sulbala but vivu didnt want divorce...cvs cudnt materialise unfkrtunately ny kf the big purposes sultan was brought for unfortunately...so the exit...its not jus one perskns fault or consspiracy...things nus didnt fall in place for various reasons...luck is the biggest factor here as well...

@Red : If one throws tauntrums that he will leave the show if the story line would not change in favor, that is infact kicking the other one out...He basically threatened the worst if they didnt oblige. Which is a twisted way of getting things to work the way he wants, which in turn is the reason behind Sultan's exit. So i would term him to be the reason. 
Originally posted by mocking_bird

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/3014-heart-of-the-matter-does-being-a-fan-mean-being-a-bully?-take-a-stand-on-cyberbullying

Do read this and post comments. Avi is mentioned. :-) says he is into better and bigger things.. yahooo...

Bravo to the Rangmunch girls for posting this - a solid group hug for all of them. Of course Avi will go on to better and bigger things - he has talent and charisma - unlike the losers who talk shit about him.