Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Even in today's episode our man stole the whole show. He is still the hero guys. The other ones planning n plotting looked hilarious.
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who's watching IPKKND 2???? 

honestly speaking - NO COMMENT !!!!

all i can say is EAST or WEST...,

IPKKND 1 is da beshhh...!!!!!

🀣πŸ€ͺ

@SOna

arhaan new show????? how's da gal??? 

i can never imagine him without pooja...!!!
was it worth watching ????

@Anu@Chikki 

πŸ€—πŸ€‘

challow back to watching ma next serial express!!!
🀣πŸ€ͺ
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShanxMazhar

Hello guysπŸ€—How are you all? Who is watching " Rabbitbala, ek carrot, ek bunny"?🀣

πŸ€— Hey Shanx..8:30pm pe mera TV challna bannd ho jaata hai suddenly.. Kaun RABID-bala? I don't remember any kind of BALA.. All i know is- I feel sooo much better these days πŸ˜› 😲 😎
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Chikni, poornima, Lee, Shanzy ... Good morning πŸ€—

@Lee : Havent watched either ipk-2 or CrapStar- Bala . Not interested in crap and IPK-2 leads are very dull so not sure how the show would be. 

@Shanzy : Not watching CrapStar ka eshstory anymore...

@Poornima : That goes without saying, I think thats the reason actor got jitters and went on to trashing our sultan's character, as as long as our Sultan would be in the show, CrapStar would look like a bufoon...
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 10 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

πŸ€— Hey Shanx..8:30pm pe mera TV challna bannd ho jaata hai suddenly.. Kaun RABID-bala? I don't remember any kind of BALA.. All i know is- I feel sooo much better these days πŸ˜› 😲 😎

Which epi of CSM are u at? Whats the story right now , that u are watching? I loved that show until a point, after that it got completely ruined so didnt care to watch after that.
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rk to MB : " chhal, sheh aur maat"     So boring. It doesnt suit u man. Edited by Newveechafan - 10 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Rk to MB : " chaal, sheh aur maat"     So boring. It doesnt suit u man.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and he isnt a COPYCAT??? πŸ˜† If Sultan wears a scarf, he is called copycat but this man can do anything and get away with, "Oh iam the god" tag πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Which epi of CSM are u at? Whats the story right now , that u are watching? I loved that show until a point, after that it got completely ruined so didnt care to watch after that.

Ola Anu.. πŸ€— I am on 13th April's episode number 21... Kabir takes Neha out to dinner and she's secretly talking to the lawyer Arya! When they were on their way to the restaurant, Kabir stopped the car at the accident wala stop! Were u referring to THAT scene yesterday?? 😊 So far I am trying to IGNORE Hunar (Neha) coz she's annoying but I know I m selfishly watching CSM to admire Kabir (Avinesh).. Abhi CSM is still tolerable to me as I just got done watching 2 kabootar- ek guturgoo, ek anokha ghonsla aka MEIEJ... πŸ˜† ANYTHING looks BETTER than THAT dude! And my man has SO many scenes in CSM- so he's helping me recover from RABID bala's PTSD! 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Ola Anu.. πŸ€— I am on 13th April's episode number 21... Kabir takes Neha out to dinner and she's secretly talking to the lawyer Arya! When they were on their way to the restaurant, Kabir stopped the car at the accident wala stop! Were u referring to THAT scene yesterday?? 😊 So far I am trying to IGNORE Hunar (Neha) coz she's annoying but I know I m selfishly watching CSM to admire Kabir (Avinesh).. Abhi CSM is still tolerable to me as I just got done watching 2 kabootar- ek guturgoo, ek anokha ghonsla aka MEIEJ... πŸ˜† ANYTHING looks BETTER than THAT dude! And my man has SO many scenes in CSM- so he's helping me recover from RABID bala's PTSD! 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes i was referring to that scene, i loveddd him there, dont know whyπŸ˜•πŸ˜† πŸ˜Š. That show is about Kabir, so he will be in every episode and the show was better than the current MEIEJ but then again it didnt work i guess mostly because of the heroine ... but anyways the show will rock until Kabir confesses and all (**chikni looks angrily for giving away the future track** πŸ˜• Dont look at me like that πŸ˜†, iam not giving away the story πŸ˜† )
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Yes i was referring to that scene, i loveddd him there, dont know whyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š. That show is about Kabir, so he will be in every episode and the show was better than the current MEIEJ but then again it didnt work i guess mostly because of the heroine ... but anyways the show will rock until Kabir confesses and all (**chikni looks angrily for giving away the future track**πŸ˜•Dont look at me like thatπŸ˜†, iam not giving away the story πŸ˜†)</font>[/DIV]

Hahaha Thanks for the warning! And why'd be I angry- I have been warned bout it before as well! πŸ˜† Right now he's negative, threatening & kinda acting like a villain- but that's EXACTLY what I need coz I just got done watching Sultan do the same! Its like almost the same character but with 2 different names πŸ˜† Now i wonder aissa bhi kya hua after he CONFESSES and turns into a good hubby- hmmm! Nahi nahi yeh matt bataana! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†