Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks Liks!! So I guess Remo maneuvered her out because he wanted someone from his own gang to take over? In that case I guess it's a toss up between Lauren and DD for the JDJ crown, right? Lauren because she was in his movie and DD because she's partnered with his buddy Salman. 

By the way long time Remo watchers - is his wife actually older than him or does she just look older because he's so goddamn fit? 
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Boxers hee kyun.. You can watch the kiss around 9:25 too and then she said "Remo aise kacche nahi pehente" {Remo doesn't wear  "those" kinda boxers}...  Tough caaampetition Liks.. I am telling ya..

OMG - she just does not believe in holding back does she? 😆 - you go girl - never mind that Remo must have gotten a double dose of belan maar at home! 

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey did u watch Chal in later stages??? Will I get Avinesh aaage chall ke bhi.. ?? I don't care bout demons.. witches and dragons as long as I get AR on my screen! 😆😆

Can any one tell me from which date Avinesh makes an entry in Chal?? what is the first episode where he is introduced??
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the complete bank of  csm
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpm9cp_chal-sheh-aur-maat-22nd-march-2012-video-watch-online-pt1_shortfilms
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

Can any one tell me from which date Avinesh makes an entry in Chal?? what is the first episode where he is introduced??

He was present in the very first episode which aired on 19th march 2012.. it was 1hr ka episode I think..   He enters in 3:25 of the following clip- IN A TOWEL!! 😳 Everyone close your eyes wokkkay...?? 😡😡

Here's the link:

mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=chiknichameli07]Reading tweets for @rekhi911.. GPs STILL won't leave him alone! Its Good that he's staying away from all of this! 😳 And I recognize some GPs frm *** Forum - effing haters spreading keeechar wherever they go! 😆 🤢 Like I said before - I m sure this is EXACTLY what they are subjected to at their homes... bechaare - twitter/FB pe aake apni saari bhadaas nikaalowing 😆 😆[/QUO

hiii,dear how r u?????? tumne inn GPs k baare me jo kaha hai wo bilkul sahi kaha hai,mere khayal se to ye apne ghar k logo k liye bhi burden hongi,inhe to paida  karne k baad inke maa-baap bhi pachata rahe honge...agar inka attitude ek fictional character ko lekar aisa hai to ye real life me kaise hongi isse to bas imagine kiya ja sakta hai ??????mughe to un maa-baap aur future me ye jiski family me jayegi unke baare me soch k taras aa rahe ,bechaare pata nahi kiss janam k paap ka khamiyaaza iss janam me bhugtenge.😕
swati1975us thumbnail

He was present in the very first episode which aired on 19th march 2012.. it was 1hr ka episode I think..   He enters in 3:25 of the following clip- IN A TOWEL!! 😳 Everyone close your eyes wokkkay...?? 😡😡

Here's the link:

Chiks dear - thanks so much for the public service announcement that the relevant scenes starts at 3:25 - I was spared from having to jhelo any more of Hunar's acting than I cared for - even in the scene with hottie, she had the potential to annoy - but usey dekh kaun raha tha 😳
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Swati: Billkul sahi bola 😉 HUNAR HALI ko kaun dekh raha hai? I plan on watching the entire CSM like that 😛 By ignoring her 😆 AND FULLY concentrating on Kabir Jaiswal (Avinesh Rekhi) 😃 Thank u babaji I hadn't seen this BEFORE!                                                            @Tum-Tum: GPs ko neend nahi aati binaa aise app-shabad bole... Khaana nahi paccchta jab tak gaaaliyan na bakk lein.. Aadat se majboor hain bechaare! And I can only pity the environment that they have been brought up in- like Paljay said- yeh bhi kissi ki Maa baneingi aage chall ke... Kissi ki bahu/ saas baneingii! Raaam ji kripaa karna innke ghar pe!! 😆 😆 Chalo guys me going off now.. Bed time... Chal Sheh aur Maat time... Seedhe seedhe bole toh Avinesh time 😳 ❤️Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
- I hope he/she is happy now no manners at all 😡Edited by sweet_pie112 - 10 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^
Areee, it just goes to show, how much manners their parents have taught them and nothing else! :D Their IQ level increases everytime they write such intelligent tweets! 😃