Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 - Page 54

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by swati1975us

Chiks - I have no words. He's just perfect there. Is this from the dargah scene? 

Yeahh Swati.. it is from dargahh scene! 😛

Oh and  isshtop it Poornima..😆😆  He ain't dead.. our man is just  gone on a short break! He'd be BACK SOOON! Don't u dare be watching MEIEJ next week! Not good for ya.. 😆😆
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Yeahh Swati.. it is from dargahh scene! 😛

Oh and  isshtop it Poornima..😆😆  He ain't dead.. our man is just  gone on a short break! He'd be BACK SOOON! Don't u dare be watching MEIEJ next week! Not good for ya.. 😆😆

Beautifully written and enacted scene. They did a great job with it. 

He will be back. But the fact is that sultan's character is once in a life opportunity for an actor. I dont think we will be getting another sultan.
Originally posted by Newveechafan

He will be back. But the fact is that sultan's character is once in a life opportunity for an actor. I dont think we will be getting another sultan.

@bold. This is why I said from the beginning, I don't think it's so simple that AR would leave.  He was enjoying playing the character.  And the story took a crazy spin only in the SRK week.  The other thing is, Sultan is a great character and as you said, it's not something that comes by often.  
Originally posted by swati1975us

Beautifully written and enacted scene. They did a great job with it. 

And all gone in vain.
Why are you guys melancholy all of a sudden is their news about what's upcoming on the main forum?
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Why are you guys melancholy all of a sudden is their news about what's upcoming on the main forum?

I'm not melancholic.  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  As for the main forum, I don't think most go on the MF anymore.  So I'm guessing whatever the news is, we don't know about it.😆😆
TRY AGAIN.. I AM not GONNA CRY..

Originally posted by likarsh

I'm not melancholic.  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  As for the main forum, I don't think most go on the MF anymore.  So I'm guessing whatever the news is, we don't know about it.😆😆

I haven't visited the MF in days! Have no clue what keeps the flocks busy these days. I'd love to go back and check them out once the DD fans return from their trip to JDJ land and discover with a rude shock that the MF has been hijacked by the GPs. I hope to see some fireworks then ðŸ˜†
Nafs, we have broken all ties with the MF and we are happier than ever.