Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
One key reason of low trp may be because they kept dragging the story especially the divorce track

Now even thinking about the show is depressing i have started watching Avi's first show Chaal on YouTube the story line was definitely unique I wonder why it didn't get the trp it deserved
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nafs, its not about madhu's ishq its ishq and junoon for madhu. And i dont believe in the theory of madhu being unable to fall out of love. This was never the case of true love or pure love. It has always been an obsession.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm not sure the TRP will go down guys they are playing the kitchen politics strategy now with vamps only there to get the heroine looking mahaan by overcoming evil deeds the vamps put her way with household chores. 
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why he is wearing that head band?
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Time to go bye everyone πŸ€— good night sweet dreams
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_pie112

Now even thinking about the show is depressing i have started watching Avi's first show Chaal on YouTube the story line was definitely unique I wonder why it didn't get the trp it deserved

OMG.. Me tooo.. Last year I missed out on it - I didn't know who AR was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BUT now me watching it starting se on Dailymotion.. OMG!! NOT BAD AT ALLL!!! Kabir (AR) is bullying Neha around.. and I get to watch him as a freakin LEAD! He's in every second scene!! HEHEHE.. He's threatening to kill her husband- just like he was with Madhu! πŸ˜† I am on April 4th episode!!

Low TRPs- The reasons given is the fact that it was converted into a family drama instead of a thriller- like it started off as! I m still in its initial stages as well- and I M LOVING IT! Kabir in towel- my wish was fulfilled ❀️

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Why he is wearing that head band?

He's been doing it ever since IPK ended. Headbands, beanies or headscarves.  πŸ˜†  I think he was growing his hair.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: likarsh

Yeah, and if that was there idea of Sulbala...then I'm glad it didn't happen.  We didn't want some hate marriage rehash.  Why the hell would we support that crap where Sultan acts like a psycho and forces a marriage on Madhu.  Yes, forces...because a zabardasti marriage is still forces, just as I said RK forced a 'marriage' on Madhu.

there was no forced wedding track like rkbala
sulbala track was planned completely difffrently
n mb was shwing falling for rk inspite of him being kameena
but cuming to sulbala they wanted to show completely diffrently

mb wud hv been surprised why sultan never wants to tk adv of her neithr mk ny progressionwhereas she wud expect him to cum to her...this wud baffle her

then they were abt to shw the real reason for sultans actions that rk was indirectly responsible for sultans wifes death n sultan wud disclose it to mb n tell her he didnt luv her but all was an act jus to tk rks wife out of his life the way rk did to his

then mb wud think sultan doesnt luv her n then two yr leap but mb wud stay with his family n start falling for him

rk was supposed to throw div papers at her face aftr catching her red handed with alive sultan...he was supposed to think mb indeed luvs sultan n hence hid his being alive frm rk...n thus the divorce

a temporary preggy track was also there...remember mb fainting out of nowhere several times,,those were hints for mb being preggy,,,,,then sultan wud hv let her go coz of baby but rk wud reject the baby

mb wud b shockd n disgusted n wud want to teach rk lesson by joing film industry n tk him down 

sultan keepin mb with him with aryan...then mb putting aryan to school...mking his patch up with meera mom all were cuming up

then sultan helping her in movie industry with his links n rkbala heated confrontations

remember rk used to say to bittuji to find sultans enemies...rk was supposed to find bhujang n put sultan in danger

then sultan wud ask mb to go as there r danger of all their lives

its then mb was supposed to tell him she isnt going nywhere n sulbala confession

I WAS SO DAMN EXCITED ABT THIS TRACK

BUT VIVU RUINED IT ALL

I WUDNT HV MIND END GAME RKBALA IF WE JUS HAD 3 TO 4 MONTHS SULBALA

DAMN IT

I HATE OUR BADLUCK
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

OMG.. Me tooo.. Last year I missed out on it - I didn't know who AR was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BUT now me watching it starting se on Dailymotion.. OMG!! NOT BAD AT ALLL!!! Kabir (AR) is bullying Neha around.. and I get to watch him as a freakin LEAD! He's in every second scene!! HEHEHE.. He's threatening to kill her husband- just like he was with Madhu! πŸ˜† I am on April 4th episode!!

Low TRPs- The reasons given is the fact that it was converted into a family drama instead of a thriller- like it started off as! I m still in its initial stages as well- and I M LOVING IT! Kabir in towel- my wish was fulfilled ❀️

It converted into family drama and then murder, black magic and ghost crying all the timeπŸ˜† 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chal kept changing its genre, basically. It wasn't consistent.  It's the problem with shows and in the current format.  πŸ₯±  It's the reason why I never bothered watching the show.  I knew the genre and story they started off with would end up being tinkered with.