Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

...POORNIMA THEY DIDNT MK SULTAN NEGTV TO END HIS.ROLE.BUT TO START SULBALA WITH HATRED N THEM showing mb falling for him aftr a 2 yr leap...n then vivu came in.pic...GATOR TO ANS UR QUES.VIVU WAS PARTIALLY INVOLED IN SULTANS EXIT...HE DIDNT PLAY POLITICS.TO KICK AVI OUT BUT HE DIDNT APPROVE.FOR THE.DIVORCE whereas cvs were all.for ...

Yeah, and if that was there idea of Sulbala...then I'm glad it didn't happen.  We didn't want some hate marriage rehash.  Why the hell would we support that crap where Sultan acts like a psycho and forces a marriage on Madhu.  Yes, forces...because a zabardasti marriage is still forces, just as I said RK forced a 'marriage' on Madhu.
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Liks, no marriage was about to happen, only divorce. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the mistake was not showing RK as Kameena the minute Rishbala got married, say if he turned back once the wedding was formalised (saat phere) then she would be able to see what her mother was saying was truth and that dialogue I always remember that day at the studio RK said "I stopped wanting to make you suffer when you stopped yearning for me" so they should have used that to turn him back because again Madhu had fallen for him and trusted him not to hurt her but he starts playing games to break her spirit again, and who would be the one she would go to? Afterall her mum told her and Sultan also came to try to take her away back home on the wedding day, but she chose RK. So then she could have been illtreated badly and then decide to walk out divorce herself, RK refusing and struggling with her and her Don connections Sultan would help extricate her out of the relationship. 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Abby, i can see some truth in it. The divorce was about to happen. That is 100% sure. And all of a sudden started the dragging. But do u think that the trp will increase now with heroine track? There is no spice left after the couples wedding and now sultan's exit. Again in heroine track there should be jealousy right? Then
rk has to be shown again as kameena. The cvs r really having a tough time.

poornima its exactly like rk pankhis...vivu has no prob being the kameena as long as mb is with him...but he cudnt stand the fact that mb wud b shwn falling for sultan n he will b on othr side...but obviously he cqnt say i m jealous of avishti...hence made thenlame.excuse he dosnt wanna b negtv...but rk postv kab tha...hehehe...but i understand vivus pov as well...its reqlly hard to.digestnif a new hero tks ur shws limelight n heroine as well...his jewlousy n insecurity baanta hain...i m jus glad cvs didnt force sultan betwn rkbala nymore n sparednus the tkrture...n i dont think the trps.will ever rise more.than 2.4 ever...i reqlly wish vivu had been mature n given sulbala a few months shot...that wud hv saved the shw ...but he ruined his own shw by behaving like q pqnkhi...if sulbala was given a shot the shw wud hv run for one morebyr but now it ll end by dec max..given mahabharat ek boond ishkiya cuming...chances r very bleak...
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But do u think that the trp will increase now with heroine track?

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Liks, no marriage was about to happen, only divorce. 

Oh, I agree. That divorce was very much on the way to happening and something happened to put that whole track and storyline in a tailspin.  
newvee thumbnail
Abby, u have any idea how heroine track was about to happen after divorce?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But saying the above I'm thinking of the title of the serial ishq and junoon, she can never fall out of love with him and he can never stop being possessive, that scenario Abby, Poornima and I said wouldn't fit with the ishq part, I think she will always have this ishq where nothing would stop her loving him, no matter what he does, again that puppet thing, kathputli, she is a slave to the ishq she has for RK.
newvee thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Oh, I agree. That divorce was very much on the way to happening and something happened to put that whole track and storyline in a tailspin.  

Yes, and see the intelligent audience could sense it very well. All of a sudden the trp went down to 2.1 from 2.4 and the same continued this week too.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whoever is missing Barun..
Just kidding.. Beard is gone now.. Only those crayyzzzyyy Zulfein remain.. no one knows what's breeding under that headband..