Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 - Page 40

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by TUM-tum

<font size="3"> dear abby mai kewal itna janna chahti hoon ki aapko AR & DD k bare me ye information kahan se mili ????
</font>

my friends cousin works for colors n she went to mb sets last week to get confirmation abt exit on our req...she got this info from sets
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Yes it's a game they are playing to trap Sultan, working together but Dip's tells Sultan anyway, but he doesn't care he still comes and faces them with a view to kill RK and kidnap Madhu, that's what the articles are saying.

Similar to what he did at the Fish Market, though he knew the CID police officers were there he still came forward without fear, so either he dies as per tellychakkar or his arrested as per TOI but with arrest we know a jail can't hold him, he said so himself.

But his definitely out of the serial, they are not going to keep him hanging around to do a love triangle in the future, that is when they start the heroine track. Nevermind after all Avinesh needs to work to survive, if he goes to a new show it's better, than waiting around for short days work with MEIEJ after this track is over.

vd will never let sulbala happen n hence cvs hv decided.to end sultans instead of keeping him as a sidekick n i m really grateful.to.cvs.for that...positv ya negtv till.end they hv presented sultan at par with rk n sultan wud hv been imp in heroine track only if mb was with him but due to.someones insecurity n jealousy sulbala.is.never possible.n hence.sultan ll hv nothing to do except crying for mb...so better he is utta of the shw.for gud...shoot ho arrest ho jo bhi ho...i jus dont want him to cum bk given sulbala is nevr poss as long as vd is in the shw...so i m glad cvs r ending sultan with hype instd of keeping him as a sidekick in heroine track
Hope avinesh comes back soon with another show
This is a goof news that finally avi is out of this show...we should thankful to god that he is all open to strat his career again freshly ...and you know what guys there is phrase in marathi "garvache ghar khali" that means egoistic people finally falls in thier life...so let allow egoistic people fall in drain we will witness that soon...and finally...best luck to Avinesh 👍🏼
I think that Avinesh already knew his contract was ending.The Forumwasis got information from the sets that his last day of shoot was 21st Aug ,2-3 weeks back.So everyone on the sets were aware ,and that's why they turned him a villain,cos,then he can make his exit,
I think SM"s role is also doubtful ,esp if she gets caught helping Sultan.She cannot continue to stay in RK mansion then.
Hence the entry of the Maasi to take up the vamp's role.Will it be appreciated,only time will tell.

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

vd will never let sulbala happen n hence cvs hv decided.to end sultans instead of keeping him as a sidekick n i m really grateful.to.cvs.for that...positv ya negtv till.end they hv presented sultan at par with rk n sultan wud hv been imp in heroine track only if mb was with him but due to.someones insecurity n jealousy sulbala.is.never possible.n hence.sultan ll hv nothing to do except crying for mb...so better he is utta of the shw.for gud...shoot ho arrest ho jo bhi ho...i jus dont want him to cum bk given sulbala is nevr poss as long as vd is in the shw...so i m glad cvs r ending sultan with hype instd of keeping him as a sidekick in heroine track

So Abby ure saying it is internal politics of vd ? Since he is bigger hero, he called the shots instead of cv ? Why don't they get him killed instead by sultan, that'll b a major twist too and he can play big egoistic star somewhere else
Im sure Avi's got a good role in a new serial.😉Did u see the glint in his eyes when he talked about liking him in his other shows.😃Very soon we will hear good news.

And I also think its a mutual decision,and Avi knew his role in this serial will only be kept hanging with the CV's just stroking the water and creating small ripples,but not nothing big as they do not have the guts to touch their Anokha Jodi,ala SC,where the TRP's have even crossed MB's after Kumud's marriage and the have multiple scopes of creating twists and drama.

And the CV's too have used Sultan's character only as a spice to create drama in the Anokha couple's life.There is only this much that can be done.
But if only they had used Sultan as a parallel story and created rivalry btw the half brothers and not made it Madhu centred,it would have been an awesome story.But thank God,that these half baked plots are finally done and over with.

Nimmy, the fall of trp is due to wedding only. And cvs are in denial. There is not much scope in a love story after the couples marriage. Otherwise it should become a saas bahu drama. There is no scope for family drama here.so what option is left here? Absolutely nothing. So they are bringing the ultimate heroine track. But to make such a track appealing, they should spend money. cannot be made on a shoestring budget.
ye show pakka band hone ki tayaari me hai... kyoki saas-bahu ka drama isse nautanki wale bana nahi sakte uske liye dher saare family members chahiye jabki yaahn to purane bhi missing chal rahe hain aur heroine track k liye jo taam- jham chahiye wo usse kabhi bhi dikha payenge i don't think so...aakhir superstar  RK  k filmy career k naam per hamne aajtak kya dekha hai ???2-4 episode me shooting sequence aur pack-up ki announcement !aur usme bhi RK & MB ki ladai per focus jyada raha hai,to fir MB madam k filmy carrer k naam per kya dekhayenge?????
                     dosto party manane ki tayari karo 🥳🥳🥳kyoki jo abhi bahut haas rahe hain aur khud ko winner samagh rahe hain(maine Facebook per AR k liye Rk ki pankhiyo k  bahut abusive word wale comment dekhe hain aur inn comments ko dekhne k baad mera khaoon khaul raha hai,akhir wo ab show se jaa raha tab bhi wo sab apni ghatiya  harkato se baaz kyo nahi aa rahi hain)unhe khoon k aansu rona hai,jante hain kyo , kyoki ye rule hai life ka ki ''jo jitna hassta hai wo utna hi rota bhi hai ''aur i am sure inn nalaykino k rone ka din najdeek aa raha hai...hey bhagwan meri prarthana jaldi suno...