Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys, Guys, Watch this...😆
And the series is only six episodes.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hiii friends, new here...aap sabko join karke khushi hui waise mai bahut active nahi hoon,fir bhi aap logo se kabhi-2 haal-chaal  lene k liye time jaroor nikalungi.kyoki mere liye aap sab amazing ho.

Edited by TUM-tum - 10 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

AVIS FAREWELL MSSG TO FANS...PLZ COMMENT IN YTUBE LINK AS WELL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=Ab_bMdmc8wk&nomobile=1 &

nautankis fbpage n twittr also posted the vid...comment under the link how much we luved avi as sultan n sulbala chemistry n how we ll never forgive them.for ruining it all

FB PG LINK
https://www.facebook.com/NautankiFilms?fref=ts

TWITTER LINK
@NautankiFilms@rekhi911

DONT LET THEM GETBAWAY WITH IT GUYS...SPEW VENOM N SPREAD LUV FOR SULTAN EVERYWHERE

P.S.THOSE WHO R THINKING IT WAS AVI WHO DECIDED TO QUIT N PUT DOWN HIS PAPERS...JUS WANT TO SAY IT NOT TRUE...HE VERY MUCH WANTED TO CONTINUE N DIDNT THINK OF QUITTING...H WAS SHOCKED WHEN THE NEWS BROKE OUT TO HIM LAST MONDAY MORNING QBT THEIR SUDDEN DECISION TO EXIT...DD WAS ALSO VERY UPSET N AVI TRIED TO CHEER HER UP

dear abby mai kewal itna janna chahti hoon ki aapko AR & DD k bare me ye information kahan se mili ????

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
On location video again they used Body Double for VD https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3713680
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good morning Nafs how are you miss our morning chat 🤗 back to studying soon college starting next TuesdayEdited by sweet_pie112 - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_pie112

Good morning Nafs how are you miss our morning chat 🤗 back to studying soon college starting next Tuesday

Yes me also will start start studying in September, the best way is to get out of my house and go to the library and study, then I won't be on IF all day. ðŸ˜›

Concentrate on studies. 

I've missed you too Sweety 🤗, by the way was it you that Avi said Hi to yesterday? I'm confused because alovi was saying he said hi to her too, so perhaps that Sweety is actually alovi and not you. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
That on the location video for Janmashtami celebrations VD body double was used.

Also Madhu still not wearing her mangalsutra yet, so it indicates as per the story that she has not left wanting to leave RK and divorce him, even though he confronts her with the truth that Sultan is alive. Nautanki is trying to show her afraid for RK's life and not trusting RK to deal with the problem, rather she is thinking go with Sultan because no-one can stop RK's death.

Sultan is thinking she has betrayed him and thinks she is colluding with RK. 

Yesterday the article said Sultan will come there.
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Yes me also will start start studying in September, the best way is to get out of my house and go to the library and study, then I won't be on IF all day.😛

Concentrate on studies.

I've missed you too Sweety 🤗, by the way was it you that Avi said Hi to yesterday? I'm confused because alovi was saying he said hi to her too, so perhaps that Sweety is actually alovi and not you.

Even though my name is also Sweety Agarwal that's not my account as I'm not on twitter 😊 I guess it was Alovi
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nafs, rk n mb haave joined hands nw. they r trying to trap sultan. thats why she is not wearing ms.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Nafs, rk n mb haave joined hands nw. they r trying to trap sultan. thats why she is not wearing ms.

Yes it's a game they are playing to trap Sultan, working together but Dip's tells Sultan anyway, but he doesn't care he still comes and faces them with a view to kill RK and kidnap Madhu, that's what the articles are saying. 

Similar to what he did at the Fish Market, though he knew the CID police officers were there he still came forward without fear, so either he dies as per tellychakkar or his arrested as per TOI but with arrest we know a jail can't hold him, he said so himself. 

But his definitely out of the serial, they are not going to keep him hanging around to do a love triangle in the future, that is when they start the heroine track. Nevermind after all Avinesh needs to work to survive, if he goes to a new show it's better, than waiting around for short days work with MEIEJ after this track is over.