Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
When this show was launched ,Mr. LoudMouth of the show touted"this is not a show about social messages". At that time,I thought it was a dig at BV. 
Look where is BV today and where is..btw..what is the name of this show?I seem to forget..

Guys anybody going to watch Ek Boondh Ishq?
Originally posted by rajla

That is a Devil and a Hug so is that a Devil's Hug?
Yes that's a devil huggin ya coz shaayad her latest kartoot might not go well- i sent invites to 2-3 memebers who seem like Sultan fans without ur permission! Hummse galti ho gayi ho toh humkaa maafi deyi do!! I think they have no clue about the harem and there's no point staying in MF or Sultan AT after his exit! GPs ke saath behas karrne se accha we chill here and bitaaao our time aaraam se in this harem!

Pretty much all of us are gonna give it a go. 

Chiks, koi baat nahin. It's not meant to be totalitarian. 😆

I will,but,wil switch over to watch Mahabharat once that starts
Originally posted by alovi_21

have you guys seen Avi message for us video RK pakhies not leaving there to really feeling like to kill them istne ghatiya log aaj tak nahi dekhe, idiots,I really cried Avi, he was so dull.

waise I am sooo muchhh after 5-6 days I smiled ,my sweet hottie has replied me chikni tu J with me atlast he replied 
Nahi why'd be i J re.. Apun toh apne timezone se pareshaan hai.. That's all! I m REALLY happy to read all his tweets when he responds back to u lucky girls.. Mera dil garden garden hoyyyin when i see him accepting the fact that he's LOVED as well!! and u guys make sure that he feels LOVED AND BLESSED!! Fir main J kaise ho sakti hoon? 😆 Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by likarsh

Pretty much all of us are gonna give it a go. 

Chiks, koi baat nahin. It's not meant to be totalitarian. 😆

Pics From Telly Tadka... Their First Edition is Pics of the SET

Second edition which is yet to come is the CAST

LINK: http://www.telly tadka.net/picture-gallery/exclusive-telly tadka-ek-boondh-ishq-tour-beautiful-set-2/

^^ REMOVE SPACE FROM BETWEEN TELLY AND TADKA...

Mujhe set bohat acha laga...Simple and elaborate at the same time.. Pleasant to the eyes.
Edited by rajla - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mocking_bird

I will,but,wil switch over to watch Mahabharat once that starts

Pics From Telly Tadka... Their First Edition is Pics of the SET

Second edition which is yet to come is the CAST

LINK: http://www.telly tadka.net/picture-gallery/exclusive-telly tadka-ek-boondh-ishq-tour-beautiful-set-2/

^^ REMOVE SPACE FROM BETWEEN TELLY AND TADKA...

Mujhe set bohat acha laga...Simple and elaborate at the same time.. Pleasant to the eyes.

Edited by rajla - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Newveechafan

anybody watched the nautanki show today? Is there a jhalak of my man?

THERE WERE LOADS OF SEXY JHALAKS OF SULTAN TODAY...LUVED IT HOW BY DIPZ CONVO HE REALISED HIMSELF RK HAS UNDERSTOOD HIS GAMEPLAN N THATS WHY HAS LET MADHU GO...

Aanother thing I luved was madhu was ready to go with sultan today...damn it cvs ...only if u had the guts to I've sulbala a chance

BUT AVI WAS MINDBLOWING TODAY...I luved it how cvs didn't mk him walk into rks trap unknowingly neither did dipz had to burst the bubble...I luv it how sultan himself is clever enuf to get alert...first it wass in fish mkt n now today...bravo cvs...that's all I i want...end him with as much hype as possible so that all remember him...I don't want a THANDA EXIT BUT A DHAMAKA ENDING...hence I don't mind all these promotions by NF n Channel...bring it on
friends,all of you at least put a like on the video. so far,10 likes and 7 dislikes.