Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Morons...seriously nautanki and its Team absolute morons.

Since so many (as per their stupid video) are Happy that sultan is leaving the show and they can watch their anoka couple romance, Why not kill him and relieve us from this torture?...iam just disgusted by them more and more

Anu,i read somewhere that all of the 4 fans are E24 reporters.SOmething fishy,huh,didnt they say AR entering IPKKND2 and then the cazy ,maniacal tweets by Nautanki to build the euphoria.Kya horaha hain😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nlm4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3713132

What nonsense,arresting Sultan again,as if he cant get out in a jiffy,are they planning to keep him and us hanging again,Hate the CV's and RK's Maasi😡

At least they are not going to kill him, he will repent now and Madhu will forgive him, and even they could become friends again, when she becomes a filmstar they could continue the love triangle it could still happen.
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TOI or TC? which one is more reliable?
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Looks like Poornima.And if this was AR's exit from the show,TOI would have definitely mentioned.And Nautanki only mentioned about Sultans exit?or getting caught,did they tweet that AR role ends.

Don't know what's happening.😕😆😉Pankhis ka kya haal hoga,especially the celebratons and the shraddhanjali posts.🤣My heart bleeds for them ,if Sultan continues,they will suffer from indigestion and in the extremes ,PTSD.All their emotions are vested in Sultan/AR.

Natanki was truely horrible with their twets and the video, but they said he would be exiting with that video and the tweets said he is out of the lives of RK and Madhu.

Lets see what happens, at least they will redeem Sultan that's something at least the work they did building up his character that he was good person he suffered a great deal because of Mohan Kundra if he repents they should not kill him.

His mother and son are not self reliant they cannot kill him I said, but the news from TellyChakkar made my heart sink that they are disregarded all of what I was thinking about his character, so he doesn't deserve to die and I'm glad TOI is saying he will be arrested because even Sultan himself said no jail can hold him.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Anu,i read somewhere that all of the 4 fans are E24 reporters.SOmething fishy,huh,didnt they say AR entering IPKKND2 and then the cazy ,maniacal tweets by Nautanki to build the euphoria.Kya horaha hain😆

But those 4 fans can't be E24 the video was from Nautaki's youtube site. 
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Screw TOI and TC. I personally want AR to kick ST's fat ass and this show far away from his life. He has been treated in the most vile manner by this PH only to please Dsena's ego. He and his talent have been mercilessly used and the credit was easily given away to someone who hasn't contributed even half of what AR has managed to do in just 6 months. Nothing more than Sultan dieing would please me now. This show and it's cast and crew does not deserve to work with someone as talented and hardworking and down to earth as Avinesh. I want to see this show die a slow and painful death without him.
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

</div>
<div>
Looks like Poornima.And if this was AR's exit from the show,TOI would have definitely mentioned.And Nautanki only mentioned about Sultans exit?or getting caught,did they tweet that AR role ends.

Don't know what's happening.😕😆😉Pankhis ka kya haal hoga,especially the celebratons and the shraddhanjali posts.🤣My heart bleeds for them ,if Sultan continues,they will suffer from indigestion and in the extremes ,PTSD.All their emotions are vested in Sultan/AR.

nimms whatever i want avinesh in new show as lead 😳
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

TOI or TC? which one is more reliable?

normally both
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nafs,i read in FB,DDians are sure one of them definitely is an E24 reporter.😉See the comments under UTube of the video,someone clearly commented on that.😃
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But both r contradicting each other.