Users

Frequent Posters

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

hahahahaa.. ROFL 😆🤣 

RK's silhouette?? Tubby is that you?? 😆

And proof given if proof was needed that dumbo has zero powers of discernment. Hello - please take a good look - that aloo parantha - 2 stuffed dabba nourished body belongs to Sultan? Are you out of your freaking mind? 

If it was Sultan, his aura would light up that space - don't need those weird twinkling Christmas lights. 

gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miDNEX6ic7U[/YOUTUBE]
</div><div>
<font color="#cc0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">hahahahaa.. ROFL 😆🤣</font>
<font color="#cc0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4"> RK's silhouette?? Tubby is that you?? 😆</font>

Hum non biwi/non pankhi ho ker Mr aloo paranthe ko adhere mei pehchan gaye. Aur madhubala, eklauti biwi ho kar bhi usko nahi pehchan payi 😲 . Sach hi kaha hai kisi ne... Light band hone pe sab sultaan hi lagte hai. ..Chahe fir wo standing ho ya laying on the bed ho ya suhaag raat ka andhera ho after the butt dance i mean 😆
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Was, smitten by her?  Rumors and gossip say it's still, 'is.'  Just this year or late last year there was a blind item which was obvious it was them.

About Bhagyashree, I meant to say that too. She looks unfreakingbelievable.  I remember she was on JDJ and she was 45 then.  LOL her choreographer in defending her was saying she was 45 (regarding certain moves) and it was just unbelievable, because he's saying..She's not 20, she's 45, 45.  And She looks like she's in her 20s.

Yep - Dimple is Sunny's long term mistress. To the point that when one of Dimple's sisters passed away, it was Sunny who was standing next to Dimple as one of the family. 

I have no idea how Bhagyashree does it. That woman is stunning by any standards. And the weird thing is - she looks hotter now than she did in her early 20s. It's funny - if you pair her in a film with Salman and if you didn't know how old she was you'd totally hate on Salman for starring  with a girl young enough to be his daughter ðŸ˜†

A pity this silly woman gave it all up because of her delusional husband who was using her to try and become a film star himself. But the marriage survived all these years so it must have been love. 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati1975us

And proof given if proof was needed that dumbo has zero powers of discernment. Hello - please take a good look - that aloo parantha - 2 stuffed dabba nourished body belongs to Sultan? Are you out of your freaking mind? 

If it was Sultan, his aura would light up that space - don't need those weird twinkling Christmas lights. 

MUUUSSSTT... NOTTT.. THINNKK... 'BOUTTT... SULTANNN. ..

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I've finished half the film and am feeling sleepy now. Going to sleep. GN.😆
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: gator

Hum non biwi/non pankhi ho ker Mr aloo paranthe ko adhere mei pehchan gaye. Aur madhubala, eklauti biwi ho kar bhi usko nahi pehchan payi 😲 . Sach hi kaha hai kisi ne... Light band hone pe sab sultaan hi lagte hai. ..Chahe fir wo standing ho ya laying on the bed ho ya suhaag raat ka andhera ho after the butt dance i mean 😆

@UNDERLINED: maine nahi parrrhaa.. its rated "R" 😆 
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: gator

Especially light band hone ke bad aur laying on the bed ke baad - that's when the difference becomes glaringly obvious. Something tells me you'll be painfully aware of that difference for the rest of your life Madhubala a-haan! 
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">@UNDERLINED: maine nahi parrrhaa.. its rated "R" 😆</font>

Dd says in her home she has her nana nani nd all family that watches her show. How do they watch the zabardasti ki chipka chipki and vd ke post real marriage ke mazey with reel marriage biwi. Chalo mana men are dogs but what is Dd Ka excuse
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

what silhouette? wu pls.

Madhu in YELLOW suit barges in RK mansion shouting- "Maa?? Sikki?? aap sabb kahaan o??"

Light goes off.. she turns around and sees a silhouette (jiski shape dekh ke we r all  laughing)

Madhu says- "SULTAN???"

Theres a gun in his hand...

Madhu: "Maine tumse kahaa tha ke aaj raat main tumhaare saath chalne ko tyaar hoon.. par tumne mujhpe vishvas nahi kiya.. main tumhare kehne pe RK ko talaaq dene ke liye tyar hoon.. main tumse kuch pooch rahi hoonn.. jawaab do..."

They keep on showing the silhouette wich doesn't look like Sultan AT ALL.. koi andhaa bhi bataa de..

Light comes ON.. And its RK..

😆😆😆😆😆😆
Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

I've finished half the film and am feeling sleepy now. Going to sleep. GN.😆

Good night Liks..

I am off as well.. Catch ya later guys... We did quite well today.. Koi nahi royaa.. LMAO!