Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Watching Chennai express. Kasam se nahi jheli ja rahi. Srk overacting. Very pakau
gator thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

😑😑<font color="#3300ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">No I didn't.. 😑</font>
</em>
<em>
πŸ˜†πŸ€£<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#cc3399">GATOR❀️ RK..</font> </font>

Yes yes only wen he is with his first love...daruuu
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gator

Watching Chennai express. Kasam se nahi jheli ja rahi. Srk overacting. Very pakau

One Upon A Time in Mumbai is better.. 😳
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think there is a single film in his entire career that SRK hasn't overacted/hammed. It's what people expect of him and he delivers every time πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Yes yes only wen he is with his first love...daruuu

πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
gator thumbnail

</div><div>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">One Upon A Time in Mumbai is better.. 😳</font>

Over the weekend Mai le ke ayegi aur dekegi. πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati1975us

OMG - did you get to the point where the kabootar manages to stalk Salman all the way to his factory opening party? Letter gets delivered - Salman reads letter - instead of focusing on his face they show one icecube splashing into a jug of cola, another icecube splashing into a jug of orange soda πŸ€£

Sooraj Barjatya loves the idea of animals as cupids - in MPK it was the pigeon, in Hum Aapke Hain Kaun it was Tuffy the dog, then in Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon it was a parrot!

Dude, that was just like.  πŸ€£ I don't know what to make of it.  Was that supposed to be some metaphor or something? I was reminded of that song from Jaanebaz, but it doesn't make much sense in context here.🀣
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

One Upon A Time in Mumbai is better.. 😳

Haven't seen Chennai Express but saw the trailer and had no desire to watch the film. I guess hats off to SRK's tireless promotions - the poor fellow even had to appear on a show like MB - he totally deserves a hit! 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't think there is a single film in his entire career that SRK hasn't overacted/hammed. It's what people expect of him and he delivers every time πŸ˜†

Chak De India? It's been a while but I don't remember being annoyed there.  πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Haven't seen Chennai Express but saw the trailer and had no desire to watch the film. I guess hats off to SRK's tireless promotions - the poor fellow even had to appear on a show like MB - he totally deserves a hit! 

200 cr ki hit dude πŸ€”πŸ˜²

Mehhnat aur kaam se zyaada naam challta hai.. I guess...πŸ₯±πŸ˜•