Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Lik's check the right of the screen it's the first button (Turn on annotations) see if the english subs come.

I turned it off and on a few times but nothing.  

And Dolly I don't have Hindi channels.  ๐Ÿ˜†

But, BUT... I went to Hulu... I remembered Rajshri has a channel and checked to see if it was uploaded. A few years back, they only had a few stuff uploaded.

Anyway it's up on Hulu with subs. For the US peeps.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Nafs ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š

I like this Vm, but I like this too (when we talk about Sulbala): 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzt6i5_sultan-madhu-have-you-ever_shortfilms Edited by zorica - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The sofas are the same guys the safe house Kundra's are going to live and Sultan's sofa's same furniture I don't think it's the same house though, in today's episode the lounge was looking like it has an upstairs but Sultan's house I think was on one level.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorica

Thanks Nafs ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š

I like this Vm, but I like this too (when we talk about Sulbala): 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzt6i5_sultan-madhu-have-you-ever_shortfilms

Okay will watch. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
You know that "Right here waiting for you" VM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIjYc9j337A, when his lying on the loungechair and his wearing a vest and his left shoulder has the band aid just the way he puts his head back at that precise moment, every time I watch that VM I get the urge to touch his face on the left side, do you guys get the same feeling? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

You know that "Right here waiting for you" VM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIjYc9j337A, when his lying on the loungechair and his wearing a vest and his left shoulder has the band aid just the way he puts his head back at that precise moment, every time I watch that VM I get the urge to touch his face on the left side, do you guys get the same feeling? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

โ˜บ๏ธ 
Edited by zorica - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kabutar ja ja ja,

I've never seen or heard this song before. I'm glad. I had a huge grin when the kabooter went to her to take the letter. Then the song starts. And my grin is still plastered on my face. hahahaahahah

heheheeheh. LOL, I'm smiling like a loon at this completely unrealistic scenario.
gator thumbnail
I just saw a 2 min clip of Amar Behl the producer cz I didn't follow wat u all were saying about the producer and AHHH thand pae gayi kalaje vich. Shivdutt ke baad Amar Behl ki entry, kya baat hai. Koi na koi bajata hi rehta hai RK ko...Kabhi Sultan, Shivdutt now Amar Behl. He said " Uske jaise dus RK... LMAO๐Ÿ˜†.
 Behl sir ji rehem karo Ek Rk se peecha churwa do wahi kafi hai, hum sab Sultan pankhis aapki pankhis bhi ban jayengi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Aur MB ko heroine bana ke ussey aise aise scene karwana ki hum sabki aankhen band ho jaye, Ms hypocrite and selfish BALAAA.
Not only off shoulder dresses but swim suit mei uske poster lagwana, fir uska Mr Potatoface dekhtey hai kitni bottles pita hai and todta hai๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by gator - 10 years ago
gator thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Kabutar ja ja ja,

I've never seen or heard this song before. I'm glad. I had a huge grin when the kabooter went to her to take the letter. Then the song starts. And my grin is still plastered on my face. hahahaahahah

heheheeheh. LOL, I'm smiling like a loon at this completely unrealistic scenario.

The movie was like a fresh wind at that time, the dumbest scene was wen he is hitting the rock (wen he goes fetching her to her village and starts working)  with hammer and bhagyashree was sighing as if hitting her head. LOOL, it was hilarious scene ,esp the expressions๐Ÿ˜†