desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I honestly have to say I love how cvs have portrayed each relationship throughout this show. Every relationship has layers that are uncovered. Im glad cvs are showing all relationships not just nanad bhabhi hope they keep this up

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's right - I am loving this play of relationships...

I am new to the Forum - just started following the story... Hi all.  
xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hellooo, welcome to the forum :) 

Yes. I\ve always loved that aspect about the show, its so realistic! All the relationships are so beautiful. Especially the step mother and daughter... they have beautifully depicted that all step mothers aren't like the "Cinderella fairy tale". 

And ofcourse, I love Anand Kittu relationship.. they are so cute together :) 
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Originally posted by: elgee

That's right - I am loving this play of relationships...

I am new to the Forum - just started following the story... Hi all.  

i'm also new to this forum ðŸ˜Š welcome!
me too i was drawn to the relationships in this show
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Originally posted by: xoxramxox

Hellooo, welcome to the forum :) 

Yes. I\ve always loved that aspect about the show, its so realistic! All the relationships are so beautiful. Especially the step mother and daughter... they have beautifully depicted that all step mothers aren't like the "Cinderella fairy tale". 

And ofcourse, I love Anand Kittu relationship.. they are so cute together :) 

thanks so much for the welcome ðŸ˜³

exactly the way that they've shown the relationships progress and showing that each character is not how they typically portray them in usual dramas. i especially love amrit shraddha depiction

😆 of course anki are adorable! i just hope we keep getting to see them as the show progresses  
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sanjana Welcome to this forum!

I would say that over here in this show they don't need major twists like people dying off and stuff to take it forward, they have their complicated relationships. Due to the layers present in each character it makes them have loads and loads of storylines to portrays. I love Amrit's character because like mentioned it shows that not all step-mothers are mean. Also, the relationship that Kittu shares with Shraddha is unique as well.
Hopefully they keep them all consistent and balanced as the episodes go on.
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc post di..am too in love with the complex relations of this that are so diff frm other shows😊..esp amrit-shraddha n anki
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Originally posted by: -3raser-

Sanjana Welcome to this forum!

I would say that over here in this show they don't need major twists like people dying off and stuff to take it forward, they have their complicated relationships. Due to the layers present in each character it makes them have loads and loads of storylines to portrays. I love Amrit's character because like mentioned it shows that not all step-mothers are mean. Also, the relationship that Kittu shares with Shraddha is unique as well.
Hopefully they keep them all consistent and balanced as the episodes go on.

thanks so much! ðŸ˜³
exactly the layers of the characters are enough to keep the show going without any crazy twists, i'm loving the characterizations and the complicated relationships
i really hope they keep this consistency as well ðŸ˜Š
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_2293

Nyc post di..am too in love with the complex relations of this that are so diff frm other shows😊..esp amrit-shraddha n anki

thanks niki ðŸ˜³
loving amrit-shraddha and anki ðŸ˜³ and i'm quite excited for shraddha and kunal's story too can't wait to see kunal interact with dhruv
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me too di..saw the precap..cudnt help bt drool..the guy luks cute bt dnt u think a bit younger than shraddha?😔