Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree ...Sid is shy n humble guy ...n lauren fo sure ...but I disagree sana never cried or did drama wen she got low marks ...even she took it with a smile ...
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sid and KVB best people i saw on JDJ! :) 
TheHazard thumbnail
I Found Most of them humble, except the people showing off like, "I want my Thutty Back" and never got it back... So, arrogance not backed up by performance can't be called humble neither confidence πŸ˜‰ Edited by Paris4Helen - 10 years ago
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

Agree ...Sid is shy n humble guy ...n lauren fo sure ...but I disagree sana never cried or did drama wen she got low marks ...even she took it with a smile ...

Sana had a lil too mch of energyπŸ˜†
I dnt like her n DD's pranks on manish n kapil, the jokes fall flat all the times. 

It could be just me but everytime SAna talks i feel she tries really hard to sound sensuous n sexy...
May be thts wat happens when someone like KJo gives you the first break...πŸ˜›
stardust2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

I Found Most of them humble, except the people showing of like, "I want my Thutty Back" and never got it back... So, arrogance not backed up by performance can't be called humble neither confidence πŸ˜‰

"Thutty"...πŸ‘
* roflmao*
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
agree..sid and lauren..actually no..i will add srikanth to it..above both of them..he was true dancing spirit...and tushar (although not sure he is quiet because he knows he has no say..)Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sidharth for obvious reason ... Then Drashti ... if she cries that does not mean she does not take criticism , everyone has their own nature ... she is emotional but she does take criticism well and she is so Down to earth , keeps on laughing and makes other laugh 

Lauren least bcz no one cracks bad joke on her or make her fun or she gets any kind of criticisms so we do NOT know if she is humble or not or take criticism 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah over all sid nd lauren acted most sensibly :) like their attitude
stardust2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Sidharth for obvious reason ... Then Drashti ... if she cries that does not mean she does not take criticism , everyone has their own nature ... she is emotional but she does take criticism well and she is so Down to earth , keeps on laughing and makes other laugh 

Lauren least bcz no one cracks bad joke on her or make her fun or she gets any kind of criticisms so we do NOT know if she is humble or not or take criticism 

Accepting teh comments and accepting the comments graciously are two different things. It's your body language and attiitude (non verbal) that communicates more than words.
The way lauren answers, with such sweetness n humility, thats what is good abt her.always smiling and positive in the way she interacts with judges and host. Considering that she does not understand hindi, she does not seem confused, pissed or open mouthed when hosts talk to her. Very relaxed and calm.

Coming to DD, her expressions are pretty off putting during judges feedback.her body language does not show any bit of acceptance. Its like all the comments are going over heard and she does nt care. And suddenly when there are low scores, she gets emotional n all cry baby.
Come on...go cry off screen, pls dnt do emp dramo in front of everyone. Accept the fact the perf was not ur best and move on. Two 27s and u yalk abt giving up... *yawns*
Sh should learn from KVB on how to be a fighter. He cme back with better performances each time. His frustation and anger was seen only in that 15sec jhalak house practice sessions that was shown before actual performance. And we could see how he put all that into his performances and rocked the stage.

*hides behind the couch to avoid all the shoes and sandals that are on its way from DDians*
Edited by stardust2011 - 10 years ago