stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Of all the participants who do you think is the most down to Earth and humble?

Siddharth is the one who scores highest for me. We have seen him take most harsh criticism with a smile and positive outlook. Thank him for not crying out aloud about his 'other' shows. He never seemed to mind all the jokes Manish and Kapil made about his scores. I liked the fact that inspite of knwing that he is he weakest link, he never gave any excuses. He appears o be anice person.😊

Next would Lauren. This girl is sabka baap when it comes to dance but she never has an attitude while receiving scores or otherwise. Very positive and always happy.
We know some people who are either OTT(sana) during non-dancing minutes or dramaebaaz (ST, DD) while getting low scores.

kVB also fo ussed more on performing than blah blah. Thats how it should be. Take all the critisim in your stride and strike back next week wih double dhamaka.

Had shaan not went overboard in last 2 weeks, he would have been on my list too but i did nt like his emotional atyachar of giving up, missing music and then the tweets.
Same goes for mukti who is always keen in providing extra bytes after her scores. DD defintely needs to work on sportmanship along with perfecting her dance skills.

I am not including people who got eliminated early in the game since we dint get to see them much.

but Shweta tiwari managed to catch my attention with extra long dialog delivery in very few episodes she was onπŸ˜†.
Edited by stardust2011 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you. Siddharth, KVB and Lauren spoke what was needed and no drama on the stage nor offscreen.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sid was really chilled out. He was the butt of all of the jokes, and some of them were really aweful. In fact i thought that in the last few weeks, Manish's jokes actually became cruel. He made sid sound like a male bimbo. So kudos to him for smiling sportingly throughout. And he never gave excuses abt being a non dancer, or doing 2 shows. Just came, danced, smiled and went back

Lauren too seems really happy to be on jhalak.

The rest, whenever they go ott, i just switch the channel
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
u r rite...

sid was first...

and lauren second...

pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya absolutely Siddharth will top my list too.. he is a very genuine individual.. no ott dramas or faltu ka nautanki for him.. really love his personality.. very humble and down to earth..takes every criticism wid a smile and even his departing speech ws very touching.. kudos to him for being wat he is and resorting to sm drama for votes.. even in his elimination he ws very graceful..
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice post .. and I think I agree with you ..For once  According to the topic I thought lauren is no 1 ..But then again after reading your comments for sid and the amount of critisism he got and the way hots and WC bully him . He is No 1 ... As he took everything sportingly ..So he is my no 1 too 

next obviously lauren for being so humble after delivering so many awe performances and the positivity she is spreading ..

Then yea KVB  I Guess .

And Shan couldnt bear the low scores and he was out from the list .. and Mukti is like Shweta .. or no .. not like shweta but she cant keep quiet till judges finish their rant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and if you ask me who is the most humble choreographer πŸ˜³ undoubtedly Tushar ..he is way too humble ..and not an attention seeker 
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@TM agree with you.
 Siddharth is the most humble & down to earth...despite of all the criticism, unnecessary leg pulling & repetitive jokes...he never replied back...he took it sportingly...hats off to him⭐️
Next is off-course lauren...this girl is an excellent dancer but extremely positive & encouraging.⭐️
 @HashiBoo agree with you too...tushar is the most humble choreo..with great talent.⭐️
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree TM ⭐️ Edited by dazzlingflora - 10 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree! For me, it'd be Tushar and Lauren because Tushar never seems to create fuss and Lauren, well, that girl is just always smiling and happy! Even when she got 27 which is low for them, Manish asked her if she is happy and she said "I'm always happy!" with her cute smile! 
--Sarunholic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sid surely tops the list.. Tuk all the critisism witg a smile on his face..no extra drama nd all..always humble 😊

Nd nxt is of course Lauren..she has no airs abt her being the best dancer on Jhalak..no ott drama..spreading positivity all around!!
Inspite of gettng a Perfect score 10 times..she has always remained humble..no display of over excitement or unnecessary drama 😊

Among choreographers.. I find Punit the most down to earth person.. 😊
Everytym they get a 30..he is always smiling..nd always humble πŸ˜ƒ

Nyc Post 😊