Doctor Who FC#1 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by city-musings

^ Faye, welcome here. 🤗
NEHA! 🤗 Sorry for the extremely late reply. ðŸ˜†
You're a Whovian too? >.<
Hey you guys! How are you doing? How many of you are psyched for the 50th anniversary! The official tumblr of Doctor Who is doing a game of sorts for each day until the anniversary. Do you guys think we could do the same? We could ask questions about who was our first doctor, favorite episode, favorite companion, favorite one liners, etc. Maybe even make stuff to go along with the theme of the day?

And I'm sorry I still haven't edited the front page. I really will look into that as soon as I can!

Originally posted by AishuHiBawari

Hey you guys! How are you doing? How many of you are psyched for the 50th anniversary! The official tumblr of Doctor Who is doing a game of sorts for each day until the anniversary. Do you guys think we could do the same? We could ask questions about who was our first doctor, favorite episode, favorite companion, favorite one liners, etc. Maybe even make stuff to go along with the theme of the day?

And I'm sorry I still haven't edited the front page. I really will look into that as soon as I can!
@Bold. 
ME.

Ack, I honestly can't wait for the 50th anniversary. 
*___*

50 days of Doctor Who 50th challenge, right?
That sounds awesome! :)
^^Yup that would be the one! I started doing it, but then I realized that I didn't have time to make a post everyday, so I only did one every few days.

So, I guess we could do what they're doing and use the same theme each day. Or we could make new ones.  Or whatever you guys want.

Aha, I just saw the new Doctor Who Google Doodle! ðŸ˜†
And it is awesome.

@Labyrinth, yes! I entertained myself for a good amount of time playing that!

@Priya, hey! I'm here!

Originally posted by AishuHiBawari

@Labyrinth, yes! I entertained myself for a good amount of time playing that!

@Priya, hey! I'm here!

My sisters started buzzing over it when they saw me playing and we were all concentrated on finishing it. It was so cool! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ClaraOswald.

Hello anyone here?
Hey :)
1 hour and 15 minutes to go.

Holy heck- I can hardly wait. 
Asjadsk.
Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago
Hi did anyone get a chance to watch the doctor who epi today?