Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ClaraOswald.

Thanks😳 My name is Priya , how about yours ?

I'm Neha! ;D

What season are you watching? πŸ˜³
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have seen all the series , however I am curently re-watching series 3 at the moment. How about you? 
theloupgaroux thumbnail

I have seen all the series , however I am curently re-watching series 3 at the moment. How about you? 

I've seen all the seasons as well. πŸ˜† Your fav Doctor? 
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Originally posted by: city-musings

I've seen all the seasons as well. πŸ˜† Your fav Doctor? 

The tenth doctor , is my favourite how about yours ?
theloupgaroux thumbnail

The tenth doctor , is my favourite how about yours ?

Ohk! πŸ˜† Same here.. David Tenant and Matt Smith too <3 I'll really, really miss Matt and your avatar is adorable πŸ˜³
ClaraOswald thumbnail

Ohk! πŸ˜† Same here.. David Tenant and Matt Smith too <3 I'll really, really miss Matt and your avatar is adorable πŸ˜³

Cool same here I love Matt too , I think he is a great doctor , will miss him when he has gone , but I am also looking forward to the 12th doctor as well.  And thank you I love Matt and Jenna there offscreen interviews are so adorable 😳. Who are your favourite companions ?
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Donna. She knows how to put the doctor in his place, but she's not so stupid that she won't listen to him when it's important. Plus, the whole 'in love with the doctor' thing is getting old. I also really love Rose Tyler.

Now Clara! Even though she hasn't been much. Her character is developing really nicely. And I was a fan of Jenna-Louise after she did 'Room at the Top'

*Edit: Yeah, I love the way Amy dresses!
Edited by city-musings - 10 years ago
ClaraOswald thumbnail

Donna. She knows how to put the doctor in his place, but she's not so stupid that she won't listen to him when it's important. Plus, the whole 'in love with the doctor' thing is getting old. I also really love Rose Tyler.

Now Clara! Even though she hasn't been much. Her character is developing really nicely. And I was a fan of Jenna-Louise after she did 'Room at the Top'

*Edit: Yeah, I love the way Amy dresses!

Sorry I keep disappearing , I went to get dinner. My favourite companion  would be Martha Jones , I just loved the way her character developed and I wish she was in the series longer. I really liked Rose in the first series but not that much in series 2. Then Clara is my second favourite , and even though I will miss the eleven and clara realtionship , I can't wait to see how twelve and clara's realtionship would work out.  Jenna is such an amazing actress ,I have been following  her work since her first show , 'emmerdale' , but I haven't seen 'Room at the Top though or Titantic'

But Amy is certaintly the best dressed , I miss the ponds . Thats what happens with Doctor Who , you get so attached to the characters , before you know it they suddenly leave.πŸ˜†
theloupgaroux thumbnail

^ That's okay. πŸ˜† You're from India?

Clara is the boss. She makes the decisions about when to go with the Doctor, who to bring with, and where the limits of their relationship go. As she says in the prequel, 'The trick is: Dont fall in love.'

But she really, really obviously has. Big time. Just like Rose did. Rose decided that saving the Doctor was worth her life.

But its not going to cost Clara her life. In fact, shes going to get so much living crammed in, she wont know what to do with it.

I just really hope we dont have to deal with constant Clara-memory-erase, because that would get boring fast, Im just saying. πŸ˜³

P.S- I'm not too find of Ponds as whole DW fandom seems to be. Sure, she dresses well! ;P πŸ˜†

Edited by city-musings - 10 years ago
ClaraOswald thumbnail

^ That's okay. πŸ˜† You're from India?

Clara is the boss. She makes the decisions about when to go with the Doctor, who to bring with, and where the limits of their relationship go. As she says in the prequel, 'The trick is: Dont fall in love.'

But she really, really obviously has. Big time. Just like Rose did. Rose decided that saving the Doctor was worth her life.

But its not going to cost Clara her life. In fact, shes going to get so much living crammed in, she wont know what to do with it.

I just really hope we dont have to deal with constant Clara-memory-erase, because that would get boring fast, Im just saying. πŸ˜³

P.S- I'm not too find of Ponds as whole DW fandom seems to be. Sure, she dresses well! ;P πŸ˜†

Nope I'm from the U.K ,how about yourself?
I deftinely agree , Clara is the boss , I think with Clara , she flirts with the Doctor ,but is not in love with the doctor. As opposed to Rose or Martha was, who loved the doctor.  Tbh I don't think we will deal with the Clara -memory erase story anymore  we might just a little bit but ,with the upcoming 50th anniversary episode , I think the show will be more focused on the eleventh doctor and the build up to him leaving.

I love the Ponds , but my brother doesn't like them though as well πŸ˜†