Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

What a fine way to acknowledge the industry and the show that made him somebody from nobody.

If not for TV and this show the very people on this forum wouldn't have even known him in the first place.

Even SRK who started with TV has never spoken bad about the TV industry in such a way.

But I guess that's what makes SRK SRK and barun... Never mind.

Anyhow I wish him good luck for 22 yards. Except for the heroine i do get good vibes fon the movie. I do feel this will be a good movie for him. In a way it will be better than MAMR doesn't release before 22 yards as its better to debut in an author backed role than a multi star rom com.

very well said about SRK being SRK , agree hardwork and being humble what makes or breaks
about 22 yards and mamr  i have said enough πŸ˜†
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tvshowfan

angel is big enough to take care of herself
does not need me kind of jobless people πŸ˜†

😲  are you saying that mithali directly jumped and met barun with script in novemeber πŸ˜†
if yes then i pitty her 🀣  no wonder mamr ph is repenting
and mithali got her family memebers as other actors in 22 yards 😈

he might have had offeres dear , he had offers.  but SP closed the ipk hehe which closed all other avenues for him  ,   all said and done its no wonder that if ipk was on air mamr would have released b y now and even 22 yards πŸ˜›

see dear about my fav sigh most of my fav were bashed  gul came back with QH πŸ˜‰ viraf new show is coming and sanz at least is doing a show πŸ˜›  and is coming in other channesl too looking pretty πŸ˜›
akash is doing other shows and so karan 😳  which fav are you talking about πŸ˜›

after they way  bs phanies spammed  for him hehe i wont be sruprised if any  ph is scared to cast him no wonder he talked about grocery selling.

when people said he was in tough about 22 yards before he nov we were called bashers
it took  9 months for 1/2 truth to come out  you will come to know about another half truth
when mamr wont release or will release and  have reviews.

as i mentioend in another forum if by any chance mamr is like ipk look and behaviour i am so gonna bash him πŸ˜†
let me have my fun dear cause you guys had fun in nov and dec bashing and spamming gul and sp  and reading his hair and eyes πŸ˜›

Agree with u sharoo..its tr we accpet the fact is bs is happy wit mvoies and he has no plans to come bck to tv..Si and bs have both moved on with their life...all the bbest to bs for his mvoies...
MeeraHK thumbnail

What a fine way to acknowledge the industry and the show that made him somebody from nobody.

If not for TV and this show the very people on this forum wouldn't have even known him in the first place.

Even SRK who started with TV has never spoken bad about the TV industry in such a way.

Anyhow I wish him good luck for 22 yards. Except for the heroine i do get good vibes fon the movie. I do feel this will be a good movie for him. In a way it will be better than MAMR doesn't release before 22 yards as its better to debut in an author backed role than a multi star rom com.

Super reply Naach_BasantiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir Kapoor during promoting his movie YJHD directly told he hate coming to audience and beg to people to watch their movies...if someone want to bash him can say how ungrateful he is because at the end of the day its the audience from where the revenue comes...and someone who wants to appreciate him says he is so honest...different POV...

he is entitled to his own opinion and he is just sharing his opinion which may or may not be liked by people...its not that he got popularity without doing anything...he worked hard and his language hardest(sacrificed many things) and achieve something...it happened mutually...if there are actors who does not hectic TV hours why should they give any false praise??why to fake??for whom??
Leave Barun there are so many actors who says about TV hours..and may be tomorrow more and more actors will say..on the death of one of the TV actor Abir ,Ronit Roy who is still working with TV told that how badly TV working hours,its environment spoils the actor's health.

I am not saying this just because its Barun's opinion but in general I have seen why do people resist a change..why do people can't accept what looks nice to others can not look nice to some..
Barun is not the only one who talks about TV like this..I am not at all a TV viewers and I find Indian daily soap very below standard and one of the reason is working hours...it spoils the creativity...

this is not any defending comment..in general my opinion about any actor who talks about TV working hours.
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

true 22 yards looks good to me too.. 
and about nobody to somebody i feel hez very much happy to be a nobody !!
thats y he was all set to leave the show and go to a diff country !! 
and come on don compare SRK with barun!!
Srk is the king and barun is still a nobody in BW industry !!
also don u feel tv industry has nothin left to show on the creative front ?
i mean u can either play a happy go lucky guy or an arrogant guy !!
after this what? 
so i respect his decision on quitting tv with a notice of seven months !!
MeeraHK thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvshowfan

Good morning,  you realized quite late, neverthless better late than never πŸ˜ƒ

Sou "subah ka bhila shaam ko aaye to bhula nahi kehlata"..its btr we all accpet bs is happy in his choti si duniya..his movies and his family...no offence sou ok...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: prim123

though i liked d IV bt m getting confused of barun's some statement.. in some of his IVs he used to say he is still open for TV.. nd now dis where he clearly said he is nt returng to tv ( i guess forgud)!! if his movie wont work he even ready to do some othr job!! Y dis two different statement in two difft IVs.. getting confused πŸ˜•.. which is true exactly??? i think only barun canclearify it.. i  hope he wil make it more clear on his nxt IV..

bt ny aways I whole-heartedly wish barun luck.. m sure a gr8 future is on ur way barunπŸ‘πŸΌ.. love u always hamesha❀️
bt today I m hurt deeply bcoz u wont be back to tv nd our dream of seeing sarun is shatterdπŸ₯Ί 

He did not say he will never be back to TV, sweetie. He said he would not want to work for 12 hours a day and he may do character roles that would not take up so much of his time. He prefers working hours that would allow him to give time to his family ..
Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishqRONsharma

true 22 yards looks good to me too.. 
and about nobody to somebody i feel hez very much happy to be a nobody !!
thats y he was all set to leave the show and go to a diff country !! 
and come on don compare SRK with barun!!
Srk is the king and barun is still a nobody in BW industry !!
also don u feel tv industry has nothin left to show on the creative front ?
i mean u can either play a happy go lucky guy or an arrogant guy !!
after this what? 
so i respect his decision on quitting tv with a notice of seven months !!

---also don u feel tv industry has nothin left to show on the creative front ? is it---no offence whn why do we have salman khan doing big boss and Amitabh bachan ji doing KBC...
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

Ranbir Kapoor during promoting his movie YJHD directly told he hate coming to audience and beg to people to watch their movies...if someone want to bash him can say how ungrateful he is because at the end of the day its the audience from where the revenue comes...and someone who wants to appreciate him says he is so honest...different POV...

he is entitled to his own opinion and he is just sharing his opinion which may or may not be liked by people...its not that he got popularity without doing anything...he worked hard and his language hardest(sacrificed many things) and achieve something...it happened mutually...if there are actors who does not hectic TV hours why should they give any false praise??why to fake??for whom??
Leave Barun there are so many actors who says about TV hours..and may be tomorrow more and more actors will say..on the death of one of the TV actor Abir ,Ronit Roy who is still working with TV told that how badly TV working hours,its environment spoils the actor's health.

I am not saying this just because its Barun's opinion but in general I have seen why do people resist a change..why do people can't accept what looks nice to others can not look nice to some..
Barun is not the only one who talks about TV like this..I am not at all a TV viewers and I find Indian daily soap very below standard and one of the reason is working hours...it spoils the creativity...

this is not any defending comment..in general my opinion about any actor who talks about TV working hours.

Thanks for your measured and calm reply, a rarity in any if the forum these days.

I'm all for him criticising the working hours, and I agree its a big issue.

But time and again I find his tone condoscending when he speaks about TV. And surelty theres a difference between criticism and looking down on something. Why bite the hands that fed you once?

Anyhow I'm sure this is a case where we have to agree to disagree.
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meera...

---also don u feel tv industry has nothin left to show on the creative front ? is it---no offence whn why do we have salman khan doing big boss and Amitabh bachan ji doing KBC...

and do you think any actor can be offered any of these 2 shows...these both shows sells not because of their content but because of Salman and Amitabh...if I am not wrong even SRK could not bring the same charm in KBC...
Salman and Amitabh have achieved a lot in BW and now they are cashing these popularity in small screen not vice versa...
and moreover these are reality shows not any fiction show...