Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: odo.mo99

Cathu

Let us keep the discussion healthy and let us not include others who are not involved in this article.This post is mainly to appreciate TS and for their efforts and also to see to it that their future time and efforts are not getting wasted when there is no way that their mission can be completed or achieved.Many true fans or SARUN would have been affected with this IV of Barun I am sure as it talks about almost confirmation of not returning to TV .

Lets support TS for thsie HW and let them do away with this mission if BS can confirm to them of his real intentions.AS many a times what comes from his mouth directly and what is stated in IV are totally different.

Like quoted by me his Vedion IV of Noreen Khan and his this latest IV.Though there is time span of almost 9 months it still matters as it came directly thr his mouth and this one is a written

Let us not involve other actors or actresses it will create a mess and we will go out of the subject if its that way

God Bless

R u sure that Barun might not have said to Team SaRun about his intentions?
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
So Barun's not gonna come back in television.
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Cathu

Let us keep the discussion healthy and let us not include others who are not involved in this article.This post is mainly to appreciate TS and for their efforts and also to see to it that their future time and efforts are not getting wasted when there is no way that their mission can be completed or achieved.Many true fans or SARUN would have been affected with this IV of Barun I am sure as it talks about almost confirmation of not returning to TV .

Lets support TS for thsie HW and let them do away with this mission if BS can confirm to them of his real intentions.AS many a times what comes from his mouth directly and what is stated in IV are totally different.

Like quoted by me his Vedion IV of Noreen Khan and his this latest IV.Though there is time span of almost 9 months it still matters as it came directly thr his mouth and this one is a written

Let us not involve other actors or actresses it will create a mess and we will go out of the subject if its that way

God Bless

sorry dear ...nt to intention to bash othres and bring other matter ...but its for some people who alwz poked nose in Barun realaed post ...

people need to look at mirror where there favorite stand before pointing finger to othres ...pehalo khud ka reality check toh karlo aur chlea hai dusro ko reality check denea ...when own house is burning , no need to put fore othres house ...

anyways ...cuming to point its so bad TS misguided people in such a way ...hope they stop now misleading othres...

cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Barun, what a man, u r too good for this industry, we just love the way u r, God bless u man...
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for sharing barun we understand your health & your personal matters it's just you , sanaya & full cast and crew of ipkknd raised this craziness in us made ipkknd our life so we just cannot accept that we cannot see our lovely ipkknd2 but we will not lose hope & patience we love ipkknd and will always remain in our hearts wishing that one day we will see you back with old cast & crew in ipkknd2 <3 
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
[Quote=odo.mo99]Again with respect to my post what I found strange was he mentioned he read the 22 yard script in Nov'12 and we were again fools to think that he will be back and all the halla bol etc.

Well all thanks to fans assumptions skills..

I feel very pity for TS when they met him so many times they should have got it clarified with him with regards to their mission and motive etc.Thye have wasted so much of their time and they have so many likes in FB and so many followers .
Well as you said TS should've clarified their motives and their efforts to get sarun back on tv, probably then the we would've found a answer, how will there be answer when a question regarding it wasn't asked???

TB does not have even 1/10 of their likes in FB and their mission is simple just follow Barun appreciate him alone and nothing else.End of the day TS efforts and their followers should be made to look like a bunch of jokers that was my motive to write this message

Ah, team war, your opinion respected.well that's why they're calle team Barun cause they were interested in the individual called as Barun and they simply choose to follow his work, appreciate him alone and fortunately no spamming by this team, Glad there is a team which actually respected individual's career decision instead of spammin for a new show

I think its time to stop all this and leave th IPK-2 to also continue as the channels wishes when he is not going to be back what is the point in spamming and turning against the channel bashing the new' replacements etc .

True that!!!

Barun you should not have given hopes in UK Noreen Khan's IV that you would be back in few months time if you had changed plans you should tell in all you IV whne people ask on your TV plans that u are not going to be back anymore on TV pls look at TS they are putting in so much of efforts man...
Well, if I remember correctly all he said was, you never know!!! As a human I don't know what future holds for me... And you never know wasn't any confirmation statement.

U are doing well in Films and u are happy and continue to do so .By keeping quite stars like Avinasg sachdev SP are all getting bashed for no reason.If you make it clear to TS I think it will make a lot of difference as they have many many followers following them in this mission of SARUN!

Well AVinash isn't getting bashed for the mere presences of barun sobti alone in this planet, the fact his new show is called Ipk2 is a significant factor in him 'getting bashed, which is awful to be Frank especially when he is at no fault.

Go back in time, go through barun's interview after Noreen khan's interview there were many interviews where he had said, tv is off the table for him right now or for another year, this was confirmed by his PR team too, when the message was clear from his side, my question why didn't they either stop the spamming or the ask him the question directly when they met him numerous time

On the other hand, hope you ain't a MID!!
[/Quote]
Edited by summer_breeze - 10 years ago
odo.mo99 thumbnail
Again I want to make myself clear is that I was here only to support TS for this mind blowing HW and efforts .Theey are not aware of Barun's future plans I guess if not no one would spend so much of time with this mission when they know Barun has no intentions to come back to TV.In many IV he said if script is good he would be back and in NK Vedio IV if u notice he clearely saif he will come back in a couple of months and now he seems to say no to TV.

my message was to TS stating not to spend their precious time on this mission .If he is not willing then we must let him free and allow SP to carry on with IPK 2 who knows we may like it.SARUN are sure not to come together in future it seems like that in every IV of Barun.I am not sure if others feel the same.His personal life seems to have been affected to an extent that he has taken such a strong decision.
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Cathu

God Bless

Team Sarun..they do not deserve appreciation at all...till now they have just misguided people just to fulfil their fantasy...if you want you can freely support TS but for me they are just LIAR...

BArun has made them very clear about his plans..infact in every interaction session Barun and his PR has made clear about his TV plans...but TEam Sarun wanted to fulfil their fantasy they made their own stories they were the one who started rumors...they were the one who manipulated interviews..only to be popular...when during their Jan meet Barun declined to sign in the article which had mention about spamming and protest they made the story that Barun miss IPK...and some people did fell in the trap...they knew Barun is busy with his other projects(which he repeatedly keep saying) and other cast had also made it very clear that IPK won't be back but still Team Sarun kept misguiding people..I am glad IPK 2 is coming atleast this will show the true colours of these TS...

I for one blame this IF and TS for making IPK situation so horrible..
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
best of luck for your future
hope u get what you want
but I really want to say hard work is only way to get success in any field whether it is tv or films
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hope now the lame efforts of  some team to get the jodi back stops !!
and ppl who only want sarun and r not interested in barun's solo projects can move on!!
thanks barun for this !!

team barun and team sobtians rock for supporting him and his work without any hidden agendas 
Edited by ishqRONsharma - 10 years ago