NEW INTERVIEW+NEW PIC - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Again with respect to my post what I found strange was he mentioned he read the 22 yard script in Nov'12 and we were again fools to think that he will be back and all the halla bol etc.

I feel very pity for TS when  they met him so many times they should have got it clarified with him with regards to their mission and motive etc.Thye have wasted so much of their time and they have so many likes in FB and so many followers .TB does not have even 1/10 of their likes in FB and their mission is simple just follow Barun appreciate him alone and nothing else.End of the day TS efforts and their followers should be made to look like a bunch of jokers that was my motive to write this message

I think its time to stop all this and leave th IPK-2 to also continue as the channels wishes when he is not going to be back what is the point in spamming and turning against the channel bashing the new  replacements etc .

Barun you should not have given hopes in UK Noreen Khan's IV that you would be back in few months time if you had changed plans you should tell in all you IV whne people ask on your TV plans that u are not going to be back anymore on TV pls look at TS they are putting in so much of efforts man... U are doing well in Films and u are happy and continue to do so .By keeping quite stars like Avinasg sachdev SP are all getting bashed for no reason.If you make it clear to TS I think it will make a lot of difference as they have many many followers following them in this mission of SARUN!
tfs
but sad that barun is not returning to tv๐Ÿ˜ญ and almost i had an attack from reading the line leaving the country๐Ÿ˜’...
Originally posted by simim

@ocbc Barun has constantly sd he finds tvs hrs too much, he was exhausted, brain dead etc... Now I do not think he encouraged team sarun to do this spamming and calling... So Ts Shud hv listened to his ivs and his prs response saying no to tv for sometime... Yes he has once again repeated what he has sd earlier abt working on tv...
So for now I don't think he is gng to come on tv for quite a while..
I wish team sarun respects this and had respected his stance all along instead of encouraging the spamming and calling for Sarun. The other day the aaj tak correspondent also said that sarun is not gng to happen in a long time becoz both Barun and Sanaya hv moved on and are happy in their space now

@ocbc Barun has constantly sd he finds tvs hrs too much, he was exhausted, brain dead etc... Now I do not think he encouraged team sarun to do this spamming and calling... So Ts Shud hv listened to his ivs and his prs response saying no to tv for sometime... Yes he has once again repeated what he has sd earlier abt working on tv...
So for now I don't think he is gng to come on tv for quite a while..
I wish team sarun respects this and had respected his stance all along instead of encouraging the spamming and calling for Sarun. The other day the aaj tak correspondent also said that sarun is not gng to happen in a long time becoz both Barun and Sanaya hv moved on and are happy in their space now[/QUOTE]

Bang on dear..loved ur comment dear...ya even i felt there is no point in spaming sp site or calling sp for new show with sarun..amit tyagi aaj tak reporter clearly said no chance of sarun coming back in near future..both have moved on...lets see after some time what fate has..bs is not comfy with tv..and its working hrs..no i see no chance of him coming baclk to yv..for some time...
Originally posted by odo.mo99

Again with respect to my post what I found strange was he mentioned he read the 22 yard script in Nov'12 and we were again fools to think that he will be back and all the halla bol etc.

I feel very pity for TS when  they met him so many times they should have got it clarified with him with regards to their mission and motive etc.Thye have wasted so much of their time and they have so many likes in FB and so many followers .TB does not have even 1/10 of their likes in FB and their mission is simple just follow Barun appreciate him alone and nothing else.End of the day TS efforts and their followers should be made to look like a bunch of jokers that was my motive to write this message

I think its time to stop all this and leave th IPK-2 to also continue as the channels wishes when he is not going to be back what is the point in spamming and turning against the channel bashing the new  replacements etc .

Barun you should not have given hopes in UK Noreen Khan's IV that you would be back in few months time if you had changed plans you should tell in all you IV whne people ask on your TV plans that u are not going to be back anymore on TV pls look at TS they are putting in so much of efforts man... U are doing well in Films and u are happy and continue to do so .By keeping quite stars like Avinasg sachdev SP are all getting bashed for no reason.If you make it clear to TS I think it will make a lot of difference as they have many many followers following them in this mission of SARUN!

Agree with every word of urs dear...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by cathu

Ameen ...right buddy ...Barun has cleared long back he is not returning to tv ...but only this team and certain people misguided people on mass level ...nt only abt ipk2 they misgudide and spread rumour abt his personal life also ...m happy many people who has misguided by certain team and people now turning to reality ...oh this interview clear many things ...

after this i knw Barun is going to loose many fans ...but who cares ...as he said he wil crave on his path ...so he will do ..infanct  its gud to has less fans but loyal who support him without ipk2 condition rather huge frenzy conditional fans ...

its again situation him for to win or loss or for fans to support or leave ...its upto fans but he has cleared his goals ...

Team Sarun I really pity you and you have managed to get that many followers and Likes on FB that no one can Imagine .You did a wonderful job and made your message to fans and mission very clear to all.You were supporting one and all IPK Team as such and SARUN mainly .Your team name and your message and mission was great and your efforts were tremendous.I am sure you are hurt with the message that Barun has given in the IV and as a follower if I am hurt I can understand how hurt you would have been .But many of the IV which are posted in appers or books are cooked up and I really cant trust until we hear it from him like how we heard him in NK IV during theyr visit to UK.Hope we get something like this and we know how to move forward.For now your mission has no end I guess.Please get in touch with Barun so that your precious time is not wasted in this.If you could even reply to this message I would be happy.This is not to bash anyone this is to show each and every fan that what ever we work for together should be fruitful .I am equally a fan of Barun and have no grudges but I am a bit moved after this IV.By the way this IV is not posted in TS facebook yet?

Bang on comment dear..i guess bade bade shahron mrin choti choti galtyan hoti rehtii hain...๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by tvshowfan

i hope with this
expecting 
1. him to return to TV should stop ( no that i was waiting)๐Ÿ˜†
2. no sarun chanting  ,  somebody paste this in TeamSarun home page ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
3. bashing gul and sp , the guy read script in nov wow that one reality hit i hope his fans will get hit by  ๐Ÿคข
4. mamr was not mentioned which first look is expected by sep ๐Ÿคฃ
again i seriously want to see the cause of the ipk debacle. may be someday i get a chance to bash ๐Ÿ˜›

i so wish the guy was more open about his movie offers and reading script (no that i had a doubt that he was reading script in nov ) so that people had  not read his eyes and ears and hairs ๐Ÿคข

Sharoo baby nothing to add dear..superb comment...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Originally posted by tvshowfan

i hope with this
expecting 
1. him to return to TV should stop ( no that i was waiting)๐Ÿ˜†
2. no sarun chanting  ,  somebody paste this in TeamSarun home page ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
3. bashing gul and sp , the guy read script in nov wow that one reality hit i hope his fans will get hit by  ๐Ÿคข
4. mamr was not mentioned which first look is expected by sep ๐Ÿคฃ
again i seriously want to see the cause of the ipk debacle. may be someday i get a chance to bash ๐Ÿ˜›

i so wish the guy was more open about his movie offers and reading script (no that i had a doubt that he was reading script in nov ) so that people had  not read his eyes and ears and hairs ๐Ÿคข

back with jobless work ...huu read in some forum , when people criticize ur angel , they r jobless ...but alwz with joblesss work ...intersting ...๐Ÿคฃ

ok toh infact its reality check to all people who blamed for him to leave for movie offer ...nt his fans ...
he gave notice in sep , when he has no offer and 22 yards and its nt sp told he has 3 movie offer , basres told he ekta and yash raj movie in hands ...so gud reality check ...

regading mamr ...dnt worry ...worry abt ur favorite ...who was expected to run show alone her shoulder ...but look how show is going to axe ...it was super duper flop show ...so sad  

Barun ..such a great article ..love barun even more now ...
Tfs ๐Ÿ˜Š
Cathu

Let us keep the discussion healthy and let us not include others who are not involved in this article.This post is mainly to appreciate TS and for their efforts and also to see to it that their future time and efforts are not getting wasted when there is no way that their mission can be completed or achieved.Many true fans or SARUN would have been affected with this IV of Barun I am sure as it talks about almost confirmation of not returning to TV .

Lets support TS for thsie HW and let them do away with this mission if BS can confirm to them of his real intentions.AS many a times what comes from his mouth directly and what is stated in IV are totally different.

Like quoted by me his Vedion IV of Noreen Khan and his this latest IV.Though there is time span of almost 9 months it still matters as it came directly thr his mouth and this one is a written

Let us not involve other actors or actresses it will create a mess and we will go out of the subject if its that way

God Bless