anna124 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-promo-can-shrenu-parikh-and-avinash-sachdev-recreate-barun-sanayas-chemistry/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. Seems everyone is hell bent on writing off avinash and shrenu's chemistry. Just tell me something did barun sanaya jodi create ripples before the show launched? ?? Barun was not a known face then though sanaya had a huge hit behind her. Yet barun got in to the skin of asr so superbly and that made him so successful and famous. When the second show has not even started how can anyone say that Avi or Shrenu look strictly average? Let the shw start at least.
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree with sia before the story starts we cant say weather they wil make hit pair or not and their characters wil make them hit pair even before cb starts when i saw dev i thought radev not a gd pair but later i realized radev perfect jodi made by kanha so frnds when the story starts everyone wil start liking slok and astha pair iam sure
Now they are comparing with the old pair no one can say avinash is going to act like barun coz he has his own acting style
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea avinash no have to act