What do you LIKE/LEAST about IF these days?!! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I think,.. I will leave the forum,.. forum is boring anyway,... posts after posts been deleted,... for no reason,...  where do you see any nude pictures?    I am trying my best to fill for the most latest   star gathering events,.. 
Socklet thumbnail
desimaganlal is the only thing i like about BW forum now.😆
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desimaganlal

I think,.. I will leave the forum,.. forum is boring anyway,... posts after posts been deleted,... for no reason,...  where do you see any nude pictures?    I am trying my best to fill for the most latest   star gathering events,.. 

make ur post a lil shorter and refrain from using all r rated words...no need to leave the forum though😛
Originally posted by: Wave.

make ur post a lil shorter and refrain from using all r rated words...no need to leave the forum though😛

in fact, I am on so many other desi forums for a long lime and was here for  a temporarry one night stand,...  thoth't chandramukhi n' some old fellows be around,.. but she is not seen,...  

but it's really dismay and dismal
to see,...
 that many threads been erased,...  full of all new photos of events,.. for no reason !
They all were BW related,...150+ threads been erased in last 15 days,..

Plus, if they can not improve the forum formt and many pics of " blogspots "  and FB sites
it just does not accept photo-links sourcing them,.., so I have to give   a third party link' s reference,..

IMHO,...
This forum,.. DO need to improve its format,... it has 5 lakhs+ members
 with such  a garbage looking  3x5 inch mini window format ?????????????????    Hell no,...

It should lok like this,..

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hating jdj forums nd drashti fans unnecessary drama
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Desimaganlal ji u were in Big Boss Forum as well na??Chandramukhi is banned so she cant be around..
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
i DISLIKE the fact that one sumone starts a game or something,like that.. no one is interested to play .. its kinda sick.. i always try to make some topics, but no one is really interested because of me.. i feel bad.. and maybe the main reason is that some people just cant stand that others criticize them or something.. i mean this is what adds spice to the forum.. its just a forum not real life, no one really means it..!!!
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hate the FAMOUS FANBOTS who consider their actress as Princess and think she can alone run a daily soap...for that they BASH her co-stars to the extent of calling co-stars and their characters as rapists🤢
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

I hate the FAMOUS FANBOTS who consider their actress as Princess and think she can alone run a daily soap...for that they BASH her co-stars to the extent of calling co-stars and their characters as rapists🤢

😲😲😲😲Now who is this actress???
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AaShiQui24Ever

awww🤗i hope to 

she want to come here but mods gave her warning for being funny and cool personso she cant post morethen 4/5 comant a day😭😭

she is one of bestest member
forum is lonly lonly without her

Yes i also cant comprehend how someone's attempt to try for some clean humor and fun considered as crime. Certainly forum need that kind of humor in dull moment.  Even we can saw whatever thread she initiated  in the name of member , almost consent of those member was there.  Its uncalled for to  just choke the humorous side IF. Anyone, even mod. can judge weather the intention is clean and fun then why there is increase of WL after all we are not debating or discussing something serious in Bollywood section. 
Edited by ramjaane - 10 years ago