Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I dislike so many things about this forum. So many.  ðŸ˜†

Harmless trolling is fun; but when people start leaking your personal information, it gets super annoying. ðŸ¥±  

And the biased praising and bashing gets really irritating at times as well, lol.
Too many shady people here
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am bored with some forums that have repetitive posts 🥱
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This forums is boring as hell and so much distespectful people! Good members are gone so many pathetics and double standars are here with their fanatic lunatic images! Thats y m less active now! Same members crying over their idol and most of all MOD ka ata pata nahin 😆 Edited by J3SANGEL - 10 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desimaganlal

I think,.. I will leave the forum,.. forum is boring anyway,... posts after posts been deleted,... for no reason,... where do you see any nude pictures? I am trying my best to fill for the most latest star gathering events,..

Awww Mangal u really do speak without copy paste and advertise! Shock laga shock laga shock la... Laga shock mujhe 😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: J3SANGEL

Awww Mangal u really do speak without copy paste and advertise! Shock laga shock laga shock la... Laga shock mujhe 😆

LMAO u two funny LOL
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This forum is highly bromidic these days. Allot of old members have seemed to disappear. I used to enjoy coming here few months back, but now its just plain dry. Some people tend to go into deep analysis over the lives of celebrities and BW overall. I've got better things to do then write essays on the numerous shades of the Bollywood realm.😆 I guess i miss the rational and fun arguments. 

IF overall in relation to the soup forum has always been the same and i don't think it will ever change. Hormonal Fan-bots dwell into the lives of their crushes a bit too much, and seem to forget that they are mere humans in front of a screen typing away their hormonal cravings for people that unaware of their very existence. 

IF has always allured weird folks but that seems to have magnified in the past couple of months.  
Chandra is not banned,... i sent her messages,..  she seems busy in UK for doc internships,..

She is not banned,...  ( how, you say that ? ) 

This forum is boring,... they erase anything  haphazardly,...  disgusting. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I miss eraser and Billa. They always made this forum fun. ðŸ˜†
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Old Member s Have gone... Like I know just like BW... Here should be new-ness and am happy to flock around and get to interact with new members but as it is said OLD IS GOLD!

And Mods irritate me... Like deleting and sending topics in trash bin that actually start to entertain me! Like everything doesn't have to be BW!

And BW has also become boring so no spicy articles lately :(