Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Bossman

This place is a dead dump. Just waiting for Bigg Boss to start and then Im done with this shit-hole. Even the mod's have forsaken this ghost-town.

Amen dude. Amen. ðŸ˜†

I see nothing interesting here anymore. Can't wait for Big Boss. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like erotic granny and few members

I hate trolls and random topics about Katrina

Am also tired of bias poll voting..everyone just votes for their fav or the actor they dislike depending on the question of the poll. Polls should be banned..that's why when I start a topic needing members votes..I don't use polls. Because when you read ppl's comments you can tell who is being bias towards their favorite actor or actress lol

Am also tired of Katrina bashing and over praising of Deepika

thank God this forum finally thinks Ranbir is overrated. That I love lol

The few members I like are: Jess, nick, ruky, Dex

I also like Katrina fans..because they annoy me the least. Salman fans are cool too because they don't annoy me.

How did I forget Mogli..I love Mogli. She always has interesting things to say. She's so unpredictable while majority on this forum Incan guess what they will say/post in a particular topic..Mogli she always surprises me lolEdited by beboholic - 10 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I like PC fans too. I use to fight with them all the time..but now they are cool. Except that one PC fan who always bashes Bebo to praise PC. lol

I guess the #1 thing that annoys me on this forum is the personal attacks. When members can't defend their fav..the no. 1 strategy to use is to personally attack the member. Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: beboholic

I like erotic granny and few members

I hate trolls and random topics about Katrina

Am also tired of bias poll voting..everyone just votes for their fav or the actor they dislike depending on the question of the poll. Polls should be banned..that's why when I start a topic needing members votes..I don't use polls. Because when you read ppl's comments you can tell who is being bias towards their favorite actor or actress lol

Am also tired of Katrina bashing and over praising of Deepika

thank God this forum finally thinks Ranbir is overrated. That I love lol

The few members I like are: Jess, nick, ruky, Dex

I also like Katrina fans..because they annoy me the least. Salman fans are cool too because they don't annoy me.

How did I forget Mogli..I love Mogli. She always has interesting things to say. She's so unpredictable while majority on this forum Incan guess what they will say/post in a particular topic..Mogli she always surprises me lol

Mogli is a classic, one of a kind.  ðŸ˜Š   I always enjoy her humor.  Ruky, Dex, Nick are awesome.  I still love Sana's bashing of Katrina.  And I love multiple vote polls.  ðŸ˜³
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mogli, Nova and Hasini are the fantastic trio with their witty responses. I don't see Nova and Hasini these days so I miss them

I don't like to see members getting bashed. It's ok to dislike celebrities since not everybody likes all stars but it's sad to see fans getting bashed for their point of views

I don't know why Gaurav but the forum is getting boring nowadays. Well I'm not annoyed or pissed but plain bored. Hope something exciting happens 
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I like PC fans too. I use to fight with them all the time..but now they are cool. Except that one PC fan who always bashes Bebo to praise PC. lol

I guess the #1 thing that annoys me on this forum is the personal attacks. When members can't defend their fav..the no. 1 strategy to use is to personally attack the member.

@ bold - Perhaps the biggest thing I hate about IF. 

Also I hate when members who can't take others opposing opinions claim that a forum is being disrupted because people actually have opinions different then them . It's like all they want to hear is praise for their favorites and can't stand it when others don't find their favorites as amazing as they think they are. 

I also hate when people who try to monitor themselves on IF go off on other social networking sites to personally attack others and then bring up the business on IF. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ yeah I hate when fans say your a hater when you criticize a certain actor or actress. 

And the biggest thing I hate is when my opinion is not respected. Disagree with me..fine..but don't try to mock my opinion. And don't say crappy things like your opinion doesn't matter to me lol..I don't care what you think about my opinion. ðŸ˜†  

Majority of people on this forum don't know how to have an argument without getting personal or making fun of you or your opinion. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
this forum lacks entertainment nowadays and i miss the fights very much which used to provide good show for popcorn lovers.😈
i m glad that this ranbir-deepika-katrina nonsense triangle has slowed down for a bit... this boring place needs to be back on track asap otherwise i might soon leave this place for good.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I guess we need bimbos like Sonam, bebo, and Amisha to say something spicy. That's what this forum is missing. lol

I guess we need bimbos like Sonam, bebo, and Amisha to say something spicy. That's what this forum is missing. lol

CHERRY BOING CHERRY!