HT-M-Madhu puts Suls pic-RK brings a girl - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Arnav90

Bas yahi baaki tha, To my dear Cv's already dead show ko baar baar ko kyun maar rahe ho, Have some mercy on the show n viewers

Arnav the show has died many deaths., now they are doing a post mortem of the show.. 
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

wow very excited about new entry 
bhai ka manhoos chehra nahi dekhna padega..
ab sach pata karne ke liye kitna drama hoga ufff
sidhe wairst cut karne ki dhamki de ta madhu ko khud boldeti sach kay hai..

Instead you will see picture with hoodie.. Jadooo😆
Its outrageous ðŸ˜¡ but havent we seen disgusting things earlier ? ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†..What can we expect from Nautanki films besides dirty drama ! 🤢RK is pushing Madhu to spill the beans ! ...Lage Raho as long as the unwanted creep stays out of frame ðŸ¤¢ ( Pic toh Madhu khud he tod dege ðŸ˜† but seriously, breaking Mangalsutra, wiping sindoor ðŸ¤”)
Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

hood wala ðŸ¤£anyways rk being a girl to the room think it this way this might be a funny scene where madhu is trying to see wat rk is doing and madhu getting all jealous ðŸ˜‰it might turn out to be a funny scene ðŸ˜†!! Think this way !!😉😕
Expression photo she might have toke a pic of him so she could remember this day so she will have proof that she did meet jadoo🤣 ðŸ¤£

I am not so worried about the track tbh unless its b/w RishBala 😆 But I wanted Love-Hate track or whatever after Bhai's death 🤣
RK might pretend in front of Madhu, but poor guy what will he do after she leaves bedroom LOOL 🤣🤣 Papita days r back 😆

🤣

Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
Originally posted by cardio21

Arnav the show has died many deaths., now they are doing a post mortem of the show..
I think they are doing Shradh of the show 😆 Rishbala Romance n Nok Jhok works but with a sense , Par in last sometime its the most senseless tracks we had
Originally posted by sriramlaxman366

what the hell sullu photo in rk bed room shame on you cvs .i think photo bed room mai nahi mandhir mai rakho . because sullu is god na cvs . i hate it .kis janam ka badhla le rahi ho rishbala fans se.
Right!😆 Waise bhi he is dead for everyone except madhu😆 I hope RK buys her a 'chandan ka haar' for her fake dead lover's pic.🤣
On a lighter note   , I want the other girl to be papitA   , she was the only watchable heroine of rk and very cute
Originally posted by NeelMon

kay hoodie wali photo us mein woh joker lagta hai🤣

cvz stoop evn lower n get evn more disgustin... shame on dem... dy mke me sik...

honestly dy need 2 wash der brains out wit bleach...🤢 r.i.p meiej...
Originally posted by NeelMon

She should hang his pic where sunrays fall in their bedroom. Jadoo needs 'Dhoop' to survive🤣