HT-M-Madhu puts Suls pic-RK brings a girl - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Oh god Ye kya hoing lol 😲🀣

Chalo at least Bhai toh nahi hai πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
no bhiaπŸ₯³
But this will be interesting to watch drooling buddy bec we will see wat rk does to get madhu back πŸ˜Šso dont wrry πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

no bhiaπŸ₯³
But this will be interesting to watch drooling buddy bec we will see wat rk does to get madhu back πŸ˜Šso dont wrry πŸ˜ƒ

Still RK bringing a girl to bedroom like sersly ? 🀒
Madhu putting Bhai's no expression photo ? 😲 I hope its not that hood wala πŸ€”πŸ€£

Anyways we all knw RK is trying to make her jealous πŸ˜† I just first badly want Bhai to die πŸ˜›

This is terrible. And stupid.

Thanks for sharing though Tanu!

Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

Tfs
Wow new entry πŸ˜³
And also it will be awsome to see wat they do to jealous each other πŸ˜†

You're so sweet for staying positive. Love you Razu. <3

I guess it'll be interesting to see their jealous sides. But I just wish RK wouldn't wipe her sindoor and break her mangulsutra. 
Edited by PrittB - 10 years ago
I am sure it would be more disgusting to watch the dead pan expression villain photo in the room than another girlEdited by armummy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shweta2728

Another new entry?

It's the cousin from US I feel who was close to RK. There was an article about it. Just trying to make her jealous for a short while but she will come to the bedroom and the cousin will call her Babhi and everything will be alright, if he really wanted to have an affair Dipali is throwing herself at him, unless he does have a soft spot for Sikky and he knows that Sikky loves his wife even though Dip's doesn't love Sikky. But I'm sure it's the cousin. 
Originally posted by masan1

Vips i m sure it will be same picture as we saw in TOI or may be any other coz all have same expression.πŸ˜†

I hope its not the jadoo picture, If so, πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
RK will commit suicide by seeing Madhu's taste πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by armummy

I am sure it would be more disgusting to watch the dead pan expression villain photo in the room than another girl

🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by PrittB

This is terrible. And stupid.

Thanks for sharing though Tanu!

You're so sweet for staying positive. Love you Razu. <3

I guess it'll be interesting to see their jealous sides. But I just wish RK wouldn't wipe her sindoor and break her mangulsutra. 

breaking her mangalsutra is a big thing I agree, lets see what will happen but the girl issue is not as they are putting in this spoiler, the CV's know they can't go down the route of an affair with RK, other shows have done it but not in MEIEJ.
Originally posted by NeelMon

I hope its not the jadoo picture, If so, πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
RK will commit suicide by seeing Madhu's taste πŸ€£πŸ€£

Or may be he will take her to Dr Mathur.. πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by cardio21

Exactly, he is just trying to get Madhu to spill the beans.., if he had to get girls, he had plenty of opportunities during the unwedding..
Nobody is committing adultery here..

People need to remember that RK n Madhu are the leads of this saga of Ishq n junoon.. They will never stop loving each other!!

Did I hear adultery... Is someone bashing RK? Who is that? I'm gonna report, as it is hurting my feelings by putting false acquisition on my hero 😑