RADHA SUCKS...DT Note Page - 1

sameeraafra thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HI FRIENDS ðŸ˜Š I HAVE JOIN THIS FORUM FOR THE FIRST TIME ðŸ˜Š AND MY FIRST TOPIC IS ABOUT RADHA...UFF WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT HER SHE MAKES ME ILL WHEN I SAW HER ðŸ¤¢ AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT WHY SHE IS LOVING AHEM ðŸ˜• YUP AHEM SURE IS HANDSOME ðŸ˜³ BUT WHO WILL LOVE THEIR SISTERS'S HUSBAND ðŸ˜² REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CV'S ARE WHAT TRYING TO SHOW THE VIEWERS THAT THEY ALSO FALL IN LOVE WITH THEIR JIJUS LIKE THE WEIRDO!!!!😆 PLEASE CV'S GET THAT WEIRDO OUT OF THE MM I REQUEST U ALL THE INTEREST IS GONE FROM SAATHIYA AFTER HER AND HER MOTHER MB'S ENTRY PLEASE END THIS ALL CRAPS NOW...😭
THANKS AND PLEASE COMMENT...
Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i so agree with 
SNS is so messed up now eugh 
why did gopis family have to enter and ruin it 
gosh!!!
why did they have to spoil it ðŸ˜¡
and now with stupid family of gopi 
theyre so annoying 
and i dnt get it why is Radha soo stupid gopi wasnt even like that infact not at all like Radha 
and plus Madhu Radhas mum is so cnning and smart and check her daughters out god 

DT Note - Any sort of profanities are against IF COC, hence edited the part. Please refrain from doing the same which violates rule # 6 here   New and Improved Rules: EVERYONE READ

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Topic Maker, please make sure you do not make an entire post in Upper case (Caps ON)  as it is deemed as shouting on Internet and please refrain from doing the same 

Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah...me too want a brand new romantic track esp for goham
about radha...gosh i dont like to comment
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
You would be surprised how many sister in laws fall for their brothers in law and not in the legal way.  I wish that she had fallen for Jigar instead ðŸ˜›.   We desperately need some new Gohem romance.  Present track is nuts.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SNS is getting boring nowadays
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Xarina

You would be surprised how many sister in laws fall for their brothers in law and not in the legal way.  I wish that she had fallen for Jigar instead ðŸ˜›.   We desperately need some new Gohem romance.  Present track is nuts.

Great idea, Rashi deserves a wake up call badly
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: suresh555

Great idea, Rashi deserves a wake up call badly

I know.  Everything trying happens to Gopi.  She get all the troubles.  And as for Radha's behaviour, if my sister was ever rude to me like that I would put her straight.  Gopi is too soft for her own good.😡
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree Radha should fall for Jigar instead of Ahem.
Gopi is too stupid for her own good.  Gopi always tell lies when it has anything to do with Urmila , Rashi and Radha.
The most recent lie is she refused to tell koki that Rashi is using Radha as her maid.  Well it is no surprise it is hard to break old habits.  Gopi used to be Rash's maid .  Rashi still orders Gopi who is more than willing to do as Rashi request.
Gopi has forgotten about Radha's evil deed of trying to marry Ahem.  She should have thrown Radha out of the house.
What a family!