Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by PadBear

ok I admit it's true that Sandy does nothing all day...but do you have to announce it to the whole world. You are going to have lots of material in coming weeks Samir. Happy hunting. 

^ explained myself.

O ya .. I can tell. New house for SurYa .. new atmosphere in RM; fertile ground for vm ideas 😃
oh your version of Sandhya IPS is just  ... ...one that qualified in the Bhabo Police Academy of Challenges. 
As I say Samir, you will never be short of things to not just post about...we can blog 24/7 too. 
🤣 Hahahaaha SamiR...what a post...tooo good...

after reading this post I think we should categorise DABH as a comedy show 😆

please come here more often SaMiR, why you disappeared suddenly...even it DABH you disappeared without telling Surya and us 😭

Originally posted by PadBear

oh your version of Sandhya IPS is just  ... ...one that qualified in the Bhabo Police Academy of Challenges
As I say Samir, you will never be short of things to not just post about...we can blog 24/7 too. 

@ bold - the toughest academy around! 😆 If one can handle such random things as matka challenge .. one can handle anything! ⭐️

Edited-

niruba - Thanks! 😆 I was actually using ramadan to recuperate from IF-DABH addiction 😛. Then it took me a while to catch up with the show. And now I'm back to full health (I think 😆) .. ready to fall sick again 
As for my whereabouts in DABH .. I didn't choose to disappear .. I was made to disappear! 😲
Edited by -SamiR- - 10 years ago

🤣 hilarious post samir

reaction from bhabho when suraj quits RM

emily and meena 

bhabho
Edited by ramasuresh78 - 10 years ago
hahahahhahahahahahaahha! I tried to use that ROFL emo but was not able to.
samir bhai,kya bolun? Yaar,aap kamaal ho! Esp the last two. DBC one!he he he!

super funny post!
Nice post Samir.
U just summarize Dabh episode in hilarious way.
Wonderful.
I love the last one.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wow what memes...😆 The last one on DBC🤣 🤣 🤣 Aap kahan gayab ho jaate ho Samir...We really miss your presence in the forum. Nobody can make DABH look like a comedy show like you.😆 😆
HAHAHHAHAHA oh my glob, thiz izz like, SO funnaaayy! I can't evn 🤣 haye aloo da paratha
@Samir Paaji:- 🤣
SoorYa's woogly integration formula: Wooglydx=e^xdx.🤣.

Complexity of SoorYa's love.. Bio-chemical locha.🤣. I challenge you to identify this formula whether its of oxytocin or dopamine?🤓.

Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago