Favourite Romantic Scene, what's yours?

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey all! 
Lately forum has been quite quiet, so I thought I should make a post πŸ˜†
I don't want our rank to go down! πŸ˜‰ So we should keep making topics even if they are useless! 

There isn't much romantic scenes between Akdha yet but so far what's your favourite scene and why? In the future, We can keep adding the scenes you love in here! πŸ˜›

Mine is: 
The bath Scene uff! it left me speechless. Jodha proved us she can do anything for her family even help to bath someone she hates. I just loved the intense between them. The smirk on Jalal's face showed his pride and ego symbolising he can make jodha do anything. I must say Jalal looks like he is already falling for her! I loved his expression, the way he threw the jug in the water! Jodha is such a beauty, I absolutely adore this scene :P The expression of jodha  looked like she felt 'awkward' I bet secretly her heart was beating fast πŸ˜† The setting was beautiful and romantic, eagerly waiting for scenes like this 

P.s I posted this topic by mistake on Qubool Hai forum, can't believe I just made a fool out of myself πŸ€£
Image credit : Facebook 

Please comment  πŸ˜Š
Edited by XDPagalKuriXD - 10 years ago
i can't pick which one i like more: bath or jodha tent scene

What i loved about bath scene was: jalal's expressions
what i loved about jodha tent scene was: how jalal is mad but when he sees her sleeping he mellows down and when he goes clode to her and she tries to attack him and he hold the knife- THAT INSTANT MOMENT- and the bg going ishq hai vo ehasaas- ufff- i loved that part most continuing with their proximity
I cant decide πŸ˜› ... I like those scenes at the beginning where Jalal was totally mesmerized by Jodha's beauty (before he found out she hated him πŸ˜†)  ... he still has Jodha's payal right? I hope we get a scene soon where he gives her payal back 
Originally posted by ashpat

i can't pick which one i like more: bath or jodha tent scene

What i loved about bath scene was: jalal's expressions
what i loved about jodha tent scene was: how jalal is mad but when he sees her sleeping he mellows down and when he goes clode to her and she tries to attack him and he hold the knife- THAT INSTANT MOMENT- and the bg going ishq hai vo ehasaas- ufff- i loved that part most continuing with their proximity

Oh I loved that scene!!!!!!! That was the scene when I found Jodha so pretty! β€οΈ
Jalal was looking damn hot ☺️
i was imagining myself on jodha's place πŸ˜›
So far I have liked the scene where Jalal sees Jodha for the first time and when he comes to her tent. I just loved his expressions in the first one and everything in the second one! πŸ˜†
i love all akdha scenes whether tent scene bath scene mandir scene jalal came to her room that scene πŸ˜³  n when jalal first time saw her was totally mesmerized by her beauty i love that scene πŸ˜³  β€οΈ  
The tent scene where he comes to question Jodha...but stops when he catches the princess sleeping and then defends herself from the knife attack...and obviously everything that follows thereafter...

The knife/tent scene was romantic in that it had more passion, lots of rage yet poised self-control between the two...not to mention - a regal aura to it - the way they look at each other while he's just on top of her is what love stories are made of...(as in the photo posted above)

I found the bath scene having a more villainous lusty streak in it...

ab miya biwi ke beech kuch bhi chalta hai...but I felt the tent scene made for better viewing...

Just my 2 cents...😳
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
well, i've enjoyed all their scenes so far
i just love it when these 2 are in the same frame πŸ˜ƒ
but i guess my fav has to be the tent scene... it was so amazing
and the bath scene was awesome too.. rajat's expressions were drool worthy☺️

Sach main i love all of their scenes whenever they r on same frame ...