Besabar Ahmed Khan;)- An Asya OS!

Mayee2217 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Guyz!This is my very 1st OS on Asya!Hope all of u enjoy it!

Besabar Ahmed Khan

It was the day after Eid. Dilshaad walked into the hall and said,'I have a surprise for u all'

Asad looked up from his laptop while Zoya and Najma stopped their gossip waiting for Dilshaad to continue.

'Maine tum dono ka nikaah 4dino ke baad tair kardiya hai',Dilshaad announced.

Asad smiled looking at Zoya,who turned away blushing,while Najma jumped up and down clapping in glee

Dilshaad just looked at her kids and sent a silent prayer to Allah that he always keeps them like this-so full of love n happiness.Then she remembered the bad news she had to give them and cleared her throat,'ek aur baat hai jo mujhe tum logon ko batani hai'

'Kya baat hai Ammi?',asked Asad 1st.

'In 4dino tak tum dono ek dusre se nahin mil sakte!',Dilshaad dropped the bomb keeping a straight face at her son.

Asad gaped in shock while Zoya unknowingly clutched Najma's hand tightly.Despite sensing their discomfort,Najma could not control herself and said giggling,'Zoya bhabiii,aap galat insaan ka haath pakar rahi ho!'

Asad somehow managed to say,'yeh aap kya keh rahi hai Ammi?'

Seeing the serious look on Asad's face,Dilshaad decided it was time for her to be serious too.'Asad,samajhne ki koshish karo.mai in cheezon me bohot yakeen rakhti hu aur mai nahin chahti ke is baar tumhare nikaah me koi bhi archan aaye'

Asad just stared at his mother giving her a hard look.Zoya decided to lighten the mood and without even thinking,blurted out,'arz kiya hai-

Na milne ki baat se Mr.Khan hue pareshaan

Na milne ki baat se Mr.Khan hue pareshaan

Kitne mushkil se bane the sweet,ab phir ban gaye Akdu Ahmed Khan!!Shukriya Shukriya!!!'

To say Asad was shocked,would be a gross understatement.How could she be so careless!'Aap ko har baat me Mazak hi kyun nazar aata hai Miss.Farooqui?',he spat in a harsh tone,a lot harsher than he intended to.

Zoya,who was recently starting to get used to Asad's soft side,was obviously hurt at this and hung her head down trying to hide her tears.Unable to tolerate the situation anymore,Asad got up and stormed off to his room.

Zoya also went to her room crying while Dilshaad and Najma stood there wondering how on earth did these two completely opposite people fall so deeply in love!

Asad sat in his room trying to shrug off Zoya's tearful eyes out of his mind.'Is bar galti unki hai.How could she joke about it when I am dying inside just with the thought of not seeing her for 4 freaking days!',he thought to himself.Suddenly he looked up seeing a hand holding a mug,expecting that Zoya had come to say sorry.But his face visibly fell when he saw Dilshaad standing there.

Dilshaad sat beside him taking his hands in hers and said in a calm tone,'tumhe apna gussa us bechaari pe nahin nikalna chahiye tha Asad'

'Ammiii,who bechaari nahin hai!Aap ne dekha who kis tarha se is baat ka Mazak bana rahi thi?pata nahin kab bari hongi woh!',said an irritated Asad.

Looking intently at her son,Dilshaad asked,'kya tum sirf isi baat se gussa ho Asad?ya phir kuch aur hai jo tum bujhe batana chahte ho?'

Surprised,Asad just looked at his Ammi and wondered for the umpteenth time how she could always read his mind so well.Taking a deep breath,he admitted,'Ammi,mai darta hoon..aap ko pata hai na Zoya kitni bar maut se bachkar wapas aayi hai.Aur pata nahin kyun..lekin mujhe aisa lagne laga hai ki jab bhi mai unse door hota hoon,unhe kuch na kuch ho jaata hai..mai unhe apni aakhon se door hote hue nahin dekh sakta hoon Ammi'

Dilshaad was really feeling bad for her son.Still she tried to make him understand,'Itna kyun ghabrate ho Asad,who tumse kahi door thodei na ja rahi hai,ek hi ghar me to rahoge dono..bas mil nahin sakte ek dusre se..'

Hearing this,an idea came to Asad's mind,with a sparkly glint in his eyes he said,'Ammi aap meri ek baat manengi'

Zoya restlessly turned on her bed thinking how would she spend 4days without seeing Him.No matter how upset Asad was,she knew he would never go against his Ammi's wish.'Allah Miah,whats wrong with me!That Akdu Ahmed Khan scolded me so badly,and here I am..thinking about him and crying like hell!' she mentally smacked herself on teh head.She was still thinking about Asad when sleep finally came over her.

Zoya came out of her room and saw Dilshaad and Najma busily running around the house.'Kya baat hai Phoopi?Tamatar ghar pe koi aane wala hai kya?',she asked in her usual chirpy manner.

Exchanging a look with Dilshaad,Najma replied,'Haan Zoya,who Qazi sahib aane wale hai..nikaah ke pehle ki kuch formalities puri karne'.Hearing this,Zoya longingly looked at Asad's room and saw that the door was closed.Najma colud not control herself,so added,'Dekhna Zoya,kahi is baar bhi unke samne skirt pehenke mat aajaiyega!'

Zoya ran behind Najma,'Tamatarrr..tum bhi apne Bhaijaan ki tarah..' She stopped on her tracks seeing the Qazi enter the ouse.She turned around and went into her room thinking she should wear something traditional.She put on a red anarkali and again went outside.

'Assalamalekum',Zoya greeted the Qazi.

'Walekumassalam,aaiye mohtarma,yahan bethiye',the Qazi looked at Dilshaad and she nodded.Zoya looked around suspiciously and saw a curtain like thing hanging between the dining room and the hall.She frowned and was just about to ask Tamatar what it was,when she heard the Qazi say,'Zoya Farooqui,kya aap ko Asad Ahmed Khan,wald Rashid Ahmed Khan,se sikkaye ek laakh rupey,nikaah Qubool Hai?'

Zoya could not believe what she heard,her mouth formed a perfect 'O'!she just stared wide-eyed at the Qazi.He asked her again,'kya aap ko yeh nikaah Qubool Hai?'Dilshaad put a hand on Zoya's shoulder and gave her the much-needed reassuring squeeze.Zoya closed her eyes,the tears threatening to spill out,and said,'Qubool Hai'!

*Flashback*

'Ammi aap meri ek baat manengijab mai aur Zoya dono ek hi ghar me hai,to kya yeh nikaah 4din baad ki jaga kal nahin ho sakta?'

Seeing Dilshaad gulp in shock,Asad quickly added,'aur waise bhi Ammi,aap hi to chahti thi na ke ye nikaah jald se jald ho jaaye?to fir hum yeh nikaah kal hi kar lete hai'

Dilshaad just stared at this alien son of hers and wondered where did her emotionally challenged son go!Guess those 'who..actually' days are really gone,she thought to herself smiling.'Wah wah,mera beta kitna besabar hue ja raha hai apne nikaah k liye!',she could not control the urge of pulling her son's leg.

A dimpled smile started to form on Asad's face seeing his Ammi had already agreed.'Zoya ko mat bataiye ga',he whispered playfully!

Dilshaad and Najma hugged each other.Zoya opened her eyes and sked,'Mr.Khan kaha hai?' Without answering her,the Qazi and Dilshaad went to the other side of the curtain where Asad was waiting in the dining room listening to all this and crying himself.The Qazi repeated the process with Asad and when he said 'Qubool Hai',Zoya on the other side broke down completely in Najma's arms,tears of sheer joy overflowing her cheeks.

'Jao Asad','Bhaijaan pleeaaassseee!'Dilshaad and Najma literally pushed a blushing Asad into his room and closed the door. With a sigh,Asad turned from the door and froze.There she was!The most breath-taking sight he ever laid his eyes on.Sitting in the middle of the bedhis beautiful newly-wed bride.

Enchanted by her magical beauty,he went near her and held her hands.Zoya was nervously excited..'Surprise kaisa laga,Mrs Zoya Ahmed Khan?'whispered Asad in her ear.'not fair Mr.Besabar Ahmed Khan,aap ne Ammi aur Tamatar ko bhi apne side pe le liya.mai to ekdam aakeli ho gayi',Zoya pouted.Asad just smiled at her cuteness and pulled her in for a hug.He buried his face into her hair and inhaled her intoxicating fragrance.Shivers ran through Zoya's body when Asad's hands tightened on her waist and she felt his lips moving down her neck.Zoya moaned and arched her head back.That was all Asad needed to place hot,open-mouthed kissed on Zoya's neck.Suddenly Asad pulled back and looked at her intently.Zoya saw the burning desire in his eyes and pulled him closer by holding his face between her hands.Their lips were inches apart now.Zoya parted her lips to welcome him..he groaned and reached for her lips when there was a loud knock on the window of their room.Startled, they looked at the window and said together,'Ayaan','Rabart'!!!A deep red blush creeping into her cheeks,Zoya smacked her forehead,while Asad was just thanking his lucky stars that he had remembered to lock the window before going for the nikaah!!!!

Ok now,jutas,chappals n tamatars are welcome:P:P But I am expecting few good comments also(sad puppy face)..Another thing,I dnt know much about Muslim Nikaah,so please pardon me there for my ignorance!I am extremely sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings!Babyeee!

Edited by Mayeesha2217 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww too bad it's an OS, I wanted to read more πŸ˜’

nicely written, loved it! πŸ˜Š
-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha asad !! πŸ˜†

Nice one πŸ˜‰
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh, That was Niceee...!!! 😊 
Curiousmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice but can you extended it to a short story cause this part was wonderful.
totalmess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is so good!! Sad it's only an OS, wanted to read more
Great job :)
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome!! They got married!! yay!! and also locked the window🀣
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tho asad emotionally challenged nahi hai..
for fear of her safety ..and seeing her for 4 days.
what a plan..dilshad aur najma ko aur kya chahiya..
lovely and sweet os...
wish you many more..
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was lovely...can you PLEASE continue...just so want to read about AsYa fnally being married and happy as well.

If only you could be on the CV team...(sigh)...

Thank you  πŸ‘ 
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one 
do pm me for your next work