Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rashika's Index - Stories On Arshi

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

~Rashika's Index~

Hey All

My name is Roshni and I am from England.

I have finally made an index to all my works on my favourite couple Arnav and Khushi.

I started watching Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon about a couple of months after the show started but I didn't quite understand bits of it. So I went back and re-watched the whole show from the beginning and I was hooked.

I loved the show mainly due to the on screen chemistry of Arnav and Khushi played by of course Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani.

The whole cast and crew and especially the writers deserve all the credit they get for making this show one of the best I have ever seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~One Shots~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important Note To everyone:
ALL MY WORK IS NOW COPYRIGHTED
If anyone copies my work without my permission I will report you.

Scroll down for more

Edited by rashika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
 ~Fan Fictions~
Their six month marriage
This is my fist ever ff. This ff starts after Arnav and Khushi won the community competition with their act on Heer-Ranjha. I have tried to keep true to the story and the characters from the original show. I hope I have done justice. Click to read to see if you agree.
Thread 1 LINK
Thread 2 LINK
Thread 3 LINK
Ongoing

From First Crush To Eternal Love
Arnav and Khushi haven't seen each other in years. When they meet up again Arnav see's Khushi in a different light but she just ignores him. Will Arnav's persistent melt her heart or not? Click the link to find out.
Ongoing

A Ray Of Hope
Arnav and Khushi's lives have been torn by two separate tragedies. Unbeknown to them and others around them their lives are connected by a single soul. Can this one soul bring back the ray of hope in their lives which has been missing. The connection between them is none other then a baby, who looks just like Arnav, now the question is, who's that baby? Is he Arnav and Khushi's baby? To solve the mystery just go and click on the link below.
Ongoing

That One Fateful Night
Arnav wakes up one morning with no recollection of the night before. What had happened that night? Khushi is afraid of Arnav since she has met him. Why? What connects the pair of them? Will Arnav ever figure out what happened ? Will Khushi ever stop being scared of Arnav? Will these two ever get together? Click to read  to find out the answers.
Ongoing

Please do also comment on the banners as these are the first ever banners I have done.
rashika thumbnail

~Short Stories~

Rescuing Khushi
After the sangeet competition everyone is enjoying the food. Unbeknown to anyone Khushi has been kidnapped. Can Arnav find out where she is and bring her home before anything happens to her?
Ongoing

rashika thumbnail

~Upcoming~

Their Journey Ahead

rashika_pm thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL

From the beginning of next year that is January 2014 I will only be sending pm's from this account. So if you would like a pm buddy me on this account. I will only be pming those people who actually comment on my work. I am sorry for being harsh but I would like to have less silent readers.
Edited by rashika_pm - 10 years ago
rashika thumbnail

~Recommendations~

The stories below which I am recommending are of writers who have only been writing for the last couple of months but the stories have me gripped. Please do check them out as like writers who have been around a long time new writers should also be given a chance.

Lost Words Of Love  by Caskett

If you all love Arhi as much as I do please do check out the above stories. I hope just like me you will love them.

ShrayaBiswas thumbnail
Wait a minute...are you back on IF.? If i'm not mistaken you were not updating for a long time...so...ARE YOU REALLY BACK?? Oh my god, that's so awesome..!! I was waiting for your updates for like ages..! I'm so happy! :)
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THanks for creating the index...Its been a long time...welcome back to IF...please continue to write...

Swaran13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice work :) continue writing please
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congrats and thanks for index.. will read missing updates and stories soon :)