Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

antarakaul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Rima...

i know man i only learned Hindi by watching movies and shows but never got a chance to talk hindi wiv anyone😆

My old bus drivers were Indians, I spoke rubbish 8-year-old Hindi :P My sister magically understands Marathi, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Urdu and I'm like 'I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND BENGALI???' (Both my sisters did their O-levels in Bengali, and i went to another school so I never learnt Bengali, can't read or write it, I just speak it. She gives me a killer look everytime I ask for a hindi word meaning haha! any of you have a tumblr?

Hi Piya! :) :)Edited by antarakaul - 10 years ago
Minni147 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Tawi Welcome to Ranatra's Crazy World  My self Merlin 
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: antarakaul

My old bus drivers were Indians, I spoke rubbish 8-year-old Hindi :P My sister magically understands Marathi, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Urdu and I'm like 'I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND BENGALI???' (Both my sisters did their O-levels in Bengali, and i went to another school so I never learnt Bengali, can't read or write it, I just speak it. She gives me a killer look everytime I ask for a hindi word meaning haha! any of you have a tumblr?

Hi Piya! :) :)

i can speak,read and write bengali but easy words only🤣 ( i dnt get old peoples bengali though😆)
-Rema- thumbnail
Originally posted by: StandingAlone

Same here. In rare occasion I get to type in Hindi but talking to someone in Hindi, like in person,still a dream or well should I say Nightmare😆

I'm born & brought up in BD,It's not that BD people can't talk in English or bad in grammar etc..It's with anyone n everyone,even in every country you know, you want to learn it n you are there😉

@ Tawi- Call me Piya :)

i seriously wanna learn Korean language but every time i hear dem talking all i can hear is shing wing bing ting🤣🤣
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Rima- That was too good.hing wing bing ting🤣🤣
.🤣🤣But those guys are too cute man..I did come across few shows of them but *sigh* I understand nothing just nothing..

@Tawi- By the grace of God,I can read,speak & write well ,English & Bengali,,I even tried to learn how to write hindi, my baba brought me a book too but it';s not really easy for a BBA student to manage time out of her busy *learn Accounting*Schedule :P
antarakaul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Rima: same here! My mum watches all those Bangla natoks on TV and I can't understand their words! I speak with a Mymensingh dialect at home :D

@Merlin: Hey Merlin! Haha, that's one of my favourite BBC Shows ever, have you heard of it? It's called 'Merlin' xD Also, can you link me the videos of Ayaz dancing behind the scenes like your avatar/icon? :D (My sis wants to watch.)

Ugh guysss I really want to keep talking to you, but these 10 posts every 24 hours for Newbie thing is incredibly frustrating! :P

Also guys, I really want to post a Rantara fanfic, should I? It's a one-shot but I can make it multi-chaptered.

@Piya: That's incredibly fascinating xD Well, since I live in Dubai, I learn Arabic. I can read, write and speak in Arabic, French and English :D

-Rema- thumbnail
Originally posted by: StandingAlone

Rima- That was too good.hing wing bing ting🤣🤣
.🤣🤣But those guys are too cute man..I did come across few shows of them but *sigh* I understand nothing just nothing..

@Tawi- By the grace of God,I can read,speak & write well ,English & Bengali,,I even tried to learn how to write hindi, my baba brought me a book too but it';s not really easy for a BBA student to manage time out of her busy *learn Accounting*Schedule :P

yeah man Korean actors are cute and hawt esp their dressing sense i JUST LOVE IT
Minni147 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: antarakaul

@Rima: same here! My mum watches all those Bangla natoks on TV and I can't understand their words! I speak with a Mymensingh dialect at home :D

@Merlin: Hey Merlin! Haha, that's one of my favourite BBC Shows ever, have you heard of it? It's called 'Merlin' xD Also, can you link me the videos of Ayaz dancing behind the scenes like your avatar/icon? :D (My sis wants to watch.)

Ugh guysss I really want to keep talking to you, but these 10 posts every 24 hours for Newbie thing is incredibly frustrating! :P

Also guys, I really want to post a Rantara fanfic, should I? It's a one-shot but I can make it multi-chaptered.

@Piya: That's incredibly fascinating xD Well, since I live in Dubai, I learn Arabic. I can read, write and speak in Arabic, French and English :D

@Tawi No Never Heard of it Dear  BTW Here Ayaz Dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyIV5CUS6uA 
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My obsession started when while swapin channels..
I had glipmse of Rantara..where Raghu pins Antara after slap..
Wow.
welcome to tis world..
Hope to hear more form u😊
LaLaLand.rd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Tawi..Call me Rachel. I'm from India. And like your sis, I know Marathi too. And I'm doing my intermediate level in FRENCH. 😛 LOL. I'm well read in English and Hindi. And I've just started off with German. I know that this is irrelevant but I like to boast about my knowledge of languages. 😃 Haha. That being said. I will not divert the purpose of my comment. Welcome to the sheer crazy world. You're going to have a great time here. I can understand how miserable you might be feeling to be able to make only 10 posts in a day. I've had that pain too. Become a groupbie soon. And do come up with your FFs and GIFs. 😊 Later.