congrats on ur new shop:)

beautiful creations<333 

Thanks Hun😊
I am overwhelmed of your arrival
Thanks 😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Reeti!πŸ˜ƒ First of all just want to congratulate on your 2nd shop! May you have many more shops in the future Insha Allah! :) Coming to your stuff OMG😲 you made those Jodha Akbar gifs? I saw it on another member think it was Alina and I was wondering who made them so then looked on Jodha Akbar forum and realised it was you πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ because they are just outstanding!πŸ‘ Absolutely love the colouring, even the texture goes so well! I don't watch it that much but I am tempted toπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I am a big Rajat fan but anyway...I loved the Bebo stuff! I love her siggy's! <3 Will definitely use!πŸ˜ƒ

I watch Mahadev and I am a Muslim and I actually enjoy it, it's different to know about another religion and I think Mohit is doing a fabulous job, wish Sonarika was still in as Parvati. I like Puja Bose don't get me wrong but I find her odd looking she looks a bit young whereas Sonarika actually looked mature if you know what I mean :)

Sorry I am ranting but really Reeti many many mubarakaan on your 2nd shop. Thanks for PM continue soon! :)
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ruky786

Hey Reeti!πŸ˜ƒ First of all just want to congratulate on your 2nd shop! May you have many more shops in the future Insha Allah! :) Coming to your stuff OMG😲 you made those Jodha Akbar gifs? I saw it on another member think it was Alina and I was wondering who made them so then looked on Jodha Akbar forum and realised it was you πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ because they are just outstanding!πŸ‘ Absolutely love the colouring, even the texture goes so well! I don't watch it that much but I am tempted toπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I am a big Rajat fan but anyway...I loved the Bebo stuff! I love her siggy's! <3 Will definitely use!πŸ˜ƒ

I watch Mahadev and I am a Muslim and I actually enjoy it, it's different to know about another religion and I think Mohit is doing a fabulous job, wish Sonarika was still in as Parvati. I like Puja Bose don't get me wrong but I find her odd looking she looks a bit young whereas Sonarika actually looked mature if you know what I mean :)

Sorry I am ranting but really Reeti many many mubarakaan on your 2nd shop. Thanks for PM continue soon! :)

Assalamualaikum Ruky Jee πŸ˜› Kya Haal hain 😳  Thank you so much for the wish Honey. 😊😊
Hmmm Lemme Tell you . I am a Hindu And I go behind all Pak Shows/
I watched Humsafar and Zidnagi Gulazaar Hai Fully πŸ˜† And For u info I am mad to know about Islaam 😳My best friend is Muslim Too 😊 and for me .. to make stuffs its not at all necessary to watch a Show πŸ˜† I can make any thing I feel like πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And I had always noticed your name while Pming.. 😳And always having a thought.. who is this Girl ruky.. not coming to my shop πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hahaha.. chalo.. I know Allah will be surely belssing me. (Ameen) , I even know  lil things about Islam well 😳😳 As its my passion to know about 😊

About Sonarika.. She will be my forever parvati πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Though she's not part of the show.. and I stopped watching DKDM now.. as there nothing about Shiv and shakti now 😳 so Ramayan is well known to everyone .. 😊😊 And bebo she is my jaan u knw.. there we stay common ye ye and another thing is we like to know about each other's religion 😊

why ae you sorry.. I am so happy to see yor ellaborated comment over here in my shop πŸ€—
luv ya.. πŸ€—thanks alot hun for coming πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Edited by -Celestial- - 10 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Haha aww that is sweet πŸ€—and yeah it is nice to know about each other's religion, and apologies again Reeti, I often get a lot of PM's for updates from different shops I try my best to comment 😳 and yeah Insha Allah we definitely should :D

Oh you don't watch Mahadev anymore? I still watch it, I was quite surprised to know Ram-Sita happened when Mahadev was in that era, quite interesting and yeah we both love Bebo :)

Chalo it was nice that you replied and sent me a PM :) you are the only person that has done that πŸ€— 
-Reeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

Haha aww that is sweet πŸ€—and yeah it is nice to know about each other's religion, and apologies again Reeti, I often get a lot of PM's for updates from different shops I try my best to comment 😳 and yeah Insha Allah we definitely should :D

Oh you don't watch Mahadev anymore? I still watch it, I was quite surprised to know Ram-Sita happened when Mahadev was in that era, quite interesting and yeah we both love Bebo :)

Chalo it was nice that you replied and sent me a PM :) you are the only person that has done that πŸ€— 

Since I have met you the only one who watches Mahadev being a muslim πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ so had to do that 😊 and u knw.. People gets surprised when I say.. I love Islam πŸ˜† .. Kya karein.. logo ko samjha nhi sakte πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

one more surprise for u hun .. Mahabharat will also be coming to the MAHADEV Era πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if u hardly check PMs then will let u knw through scrap 😳😳 but I will make u visit my shop anyhow LOL πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€—
-Reeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hifzaa

congo dear n awsum work

Thanks Hun 😊😊 I am Glad .. 😊😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Wow really!πŸ˜ƒ And lol🀣 trust me some have done that! Insha Allah I will definitely! It was nice talking to you :) I better be off plus I don't want your shop to be spammed too much as mods might be a bit πŸ˜²πŸ˜† it was nice talking to you!πŸ€—
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Riti...It was typosπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I meant DKDMπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There is something special about mytho siggies..it always stands out and looks divine😳

And i MISSED out JA ones..wow..i have started to watch it recently...those avi sig looks fab yaar⭐️