|| Nia Sharma's Birthday Preparation Thread ||

Posted: 10 years ago
Hellooo Everyone 🤗

It's less than a month for 17th September , the day which marks the Birthday of our DOLL Nia Sharma !! So I am planning to make a special birthday thread for our Doll, after having  taken permission from the Dev Team.

I want you all to be part of her birthday celebrations so that we can make a beautiful birthday thread for our Doll, with all your wishes, and birthday gifts like signatures, creations, Avi's, Avatars, VMs, and special messages 

We don't have much time in hand,  wear your creative caps, pour in your wishes, no later than 10th September, 2013

Send in your gifts and messages to either JuhiDoll  or ShivRajput through PM, the the title of the PMs should be  - "Nia Sharma birthday wishes n messages"  

Bring it on girls !! 
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago
Eeekkss!! Super excited for Doll's bday!!! 🥳 Cant wait!! 😃 Will deff send in stuff 😊
Wahoo!
Nia's birthday is coming :D
Thanks a lot for the info :)

So excited for our doll's birthday. Seeing the amount she loves her show, I really hope she'll get to celebrate it while humbum is still on air. Thanks so much for putting this up, Juhi and Shiv!! Will send in everything soon ❤️
Thank you so much for putting this up Juhi! Will send in something soon :)
Can't wait for it man. ❤️
Damn excited. Will send the stuffs to Shiv or you. 😳 
Waiting for nia's birthday
thanks for the thread
I was wondering why no one brought this up, until I came across this 😳 I will definitely send in the wishes and creations! Let's make our doll's birthday even more special this year! 😳
Oh! It's party time for us.. We NiShalians will surely make it big 👏 for our sweetheart..