feel very bad for Sonakshi IIJunior 6

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
really going to miss her and her notanki  singing feel bad for Sonakshi 😭😭😭who else Edited by maheen55 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am still cant belive she is out felt really bad for her though she seemed to be shocked calmed by this this but she was trying to hide her emotions at the same time i agree with judges theses so call indian janta really lets us down i along my parents will miss nautakti in the shows

such a loss for this show
Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
hw can they eliminated sonakshi
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree...I thought nirvesh would go :(
shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am very disappointed with the judges too, why blame the junta when you don't know how many votes are really counted. I was hoping Sugandha will be eliminated today. Very sad and very unfair
srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sonakshi was easily most talented and deserving. That it. End of 'Idol' thing for me. Does not matter who wins. Cause I have picked my winner.

ushasis thumbnail
yes even i agree and i was also in shock when sonakshi's name is announced. more than that i was expecting nirveesh to be eliminated. he is 15yrs old and still has female voice and no signs of changing also than how can he be in top 5. he cant sing high notes properly too. just by regional feeling if he has come that god only knows who will be the finalist.
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cant understand why yesterday vishal was blaming the junta for votes. what about judges 50%. R they voting sensibly.

Sugandha shoud have gone before akash and priyam but due to praises showered on her she is still surviving. Its because of the hype build around her that she is still there and made it to top 5 otherwise she wouldnt have made it so far.

Feel very sorry for the other contestants who got eliminated too soon. from sankalp akash to priyam all were deserving. Actually they have already decided the winner.

Its very sad that reality shows play with kids talent. Parents should oppose this and shouldn't allow their kids to participate in such shows which are already rigged.
iksharma16347 thumbnail
We all and our entire relatives will stop watching Sony TV if Sonakshi is not called Back.
How a boy of 15 years of age with a baby voice is continuing and a boy with singing very bad in low notes is continuing.
Sonakshi was the most deserving candidates for Top slot.
I K Sharma

.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Feeling bad for Sonakshi 
All the best Sonakshi  for the future