Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Well kids were brilliant but one must be judged according to their present performance they should have got 29 or 28 for that performance..judge are some times biased
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ziya117

<font size="3" color="#663300">the kids are amazing.. but @ times i find them doing the same steps over n over... i guess its their forte.. but they should try smethg new!!!</font>

Totally agree i guess its because of their corio i had seen then in igt also they have greatest potential only they need some new corio they vl be unbetable
ziya117 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: d2407

Totally agree i guess its because of their corio i had seen then in igt also they have greatest potential only they need some new corio they vl be unbetable

yup! 
hope they change their dance movement fr next week!! atleast some new steps... ðŸ˜‰
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree mistakes werw there
Sumanth forget somewhere
27 was enough
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
The kids are amazing...especially Sumant...but, this week they did not deserve a 30...I would blame their choreographers, they have 2 of them- still those guys fail to come up with fresh steps n ideas...
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
they got 30? for which act? jodha? lol...

ah..mere teen bandar..phir se gulatbajiyaan karne lage..
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

i'm silent reader but today i really want 2 comment 

for me kids are the best and they deserve 2 winn , atleast they are not like some people who copy someone else concept, they don't lie about being non-dancer , or they get 30 even if they do nothing 
they are kids plz respect them ,people should feel proud of them but no some people can't see anything behind their Fav 

Thank you so much for your comments!!  I'm a silent reader as well and... the less said, the better.
Thank you so much!!!  I thought I was the only one who supports the kids.