Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yr mere phone s open nhi ho rha h...bahar post karna plazzx
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reema Worah was all set to essay the parallel lead in Life OK's latest offering, Do Dil Ek Jaan (Nautanki Telefilms), when an overnight decision by the channel and production house changed things.
The girl's character was supposed to be one of the pillars, who would go on to marry the lead guy Raghu (Ayaz Ahmed). However, the character got scrapped as the makers felt that there was no need of a parallel lead.
When contacted, Reema who sounded a bit upset at this sudden development said, "Yes, it is very unfortunate that my character got scrapped for certain reasons all of a sudden. It was a performance oriented role, and I was looking forward to it."
We tried calling producer Saurabh Tewari, but could not reach through to him.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pls not another one like sultu in my fav ddej..
but chill yaar...ye show bahut jyada unpredictable hain...isliye bhala bura mat socho bas show ko enjoy karo.
PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nishuu,,..

iss article me yeh likha he..

Reema Worah was all set to essay the parallel lead in Life OK's latest offering, Do Dil Ek Jaan (Nautanki Telefilms), when an overnight decision by the channel and production house changed things.

The girl's character was supposed to be one of the pillars, who would go on to marry the lead guy Raghu (Ayaz Ahmed). However, the character got scrapped as the makers felt that there was no need of a parallel lead.

When contacted, Reema who sounded a bit upset at this sudden development said, "Yes, it is very unfortunate that my character got scrapped for certain reasons all of a sudden. It was a performance oriented role, and I was looking forward to it."

We tried calling producer Saurabh Tewari, but could not reach through to him.

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I understand that most of us are upset about the anti-hero entry but then lets see how this turns out to be...You never know, we may end up liking the track😊
--Royal-- thumbnail
Thank u frends...ohhh god m pagal ho jaogi...yeh DM shadi kara dege kya raghu ki us ladki s???
Cat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

Thank u frends...ohhh god m pagal ho jaogi...yeh DM shadi kara dege kya raghu ki us ladki s???

Thats why i dont want any parallel leads nonsense
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: suj01

I understand that most of us are upset about the anti-hero entry but then lets see how this turns out to be...You never know, we may end up liking the track😊

yeah suj ...guyz don'tr forget our no prediction policy..
--Royal-- thumbnail
I think bas DM hi bahut thi but ab kya kare new boy bhi aa rha h aur new girl bhi.
Cat. thumbnail
im pretty sure DDEJ makers will now say " oh, he is a terrorist with good intentions" :O
And then Antara will befriend him
thats what happened with madhu too ðŸ˜­ I cannot bare it if that happens
DDEJ is the only show I watch
they cannot do that to me ðŸ˜­
[/QUOTE]

yeah but these terrorists are directly responsible for her father's death while i dont think that other character had any relation to the lead(don't watch the show).There's no way a daughter will forget that, this is personal to her, he wont be just a terrorist, he will be the reason why her dad is no more and her mom is unwell, the source of all her unhappiness.