so now star has realised its value !!!

Posted: 10 years ago
i can still remember those days when we would go crazy for ipkknd promos ! how we would rant about less promo of ipk on SP !!

but now in life okk they keep on showing ipk promo  every 2 mins ! even the new show promos r not that frequent as  ipk promo

now they r showing that 'didi ki koi sautan toh nahi?' promo every other minute...

Edited by ESR8 - 10 years ago
Thank God I don't have life ok and I don't watch SP anymore so i did not see it.

SP is surely hurting so many fans. But we'll keep demanding the change of name. Atleast I will.
Originally posted by SSB28

Thank God I don't have life ok and I don't watch SP anymore so i did not see it.

SP is surely hurting so many fans. But we'll keep demanding the change of name. Atleast I will.

Same here ðŸ˜Š

Unsubscribed Star Channels because of my stubbornness ðŸ˜†

dear they r showing the ipk rerun promos even more than their ongoing shows. its because of life okk i'm surviving these days. arshi sarun on my 42 inch.
I skip star plus wenever it cums on my channel list!:p
I prefer watching anything but SP nowadays.
Originally posted by ESR8

dear they r showing the ipk rerun promos even more than their ongoing shows. its because of life okk i'm surviving these days. arshi sarun on my 42 inch.

They are thinking that by doing this they will be able to promote EBP but they are forgetting that they are annoying us in this process. And if they can't value and respect our viewership then even we don't need to stick to them.

I know about your feelings towards Arshi and I know it is nearly impossible to give up life ok and I won't ask you to do so. But don't switch to SP for any show specially for EBP. May be lower TRPs will make them realize that they are wrong in doing so.

Ipk was with Sarun, is with Sarun and will be with Sarun.

They are thinking that by doing this they will be able to promote EBP but they are forgetting that they are annoying us in this process. And if they can't value and respect our viewership then even we don't need to stick to them.

I know about your feelings towards Arshi and I know it is nearly impossible to give up life ok and I won't ask you to do so. But don't switch to SP for any show specially for EBP. May be lower TRPs will make them realize that they are wrong in doing so.

SP ! whats that ???? i forgot that if such channel exists after nov 30
Originally posted by ESR8

SP ! whats that ???? i forgot that if such channel exists after nov 30

Way to go 😉