minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awww.. I loved this scene! โค๏ธ

Beautiful siggy Sano! ๐Ÿ‘
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
that was the best kash scene:

but I did'nt like what follow ridhima became too stubborn to forgive armaan,somewhat ruthless and hold him responsible for everything not only that she did not even reconsider giving him another chance๐Ÿ˜”

anyways wonderful job,so so gorgeous siggy.

Mallu
Edited by -Ms.Wildcherry- - 9 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update Sano.. feels really good to see your stuff.. just as a surprise u pop up and post your wonderful creations :D Love the Sid one most.. came out amazing.. all the siggies are super gorgeous <3
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!
Sonam one is stunning :)
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Tangled..

No kidding.๐Ÿ˜†Prove it!
Earlier you used to just drop  your siggs off here like you do some kind of job here,no offence...but nowadays you really talk like really...and its new seeing that ,and all your gushing over DMG...I mean really woah! you never had a normal fangirl DP and sigg box like normal folks here..but now you do๐Ÿ˜ฒ..

Aaah aah!

I guess you've not seen me chatting into my CC๐Ÿ˜† Nevermind!! You can always see me ranting alot there..

Actually, i talk to people whom i close to and don't talk to each and everyone out there. I'll be honest here. lol. In regards to DMG, i really loved the old episodes. Have seen those signatures when dmg use to air but then never used it because i was lazy lol.. Im still not a fanwa.. just miss few scenes from the show hehhe.
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

that was the best kash scene:

but I did'nt like what follow ridhima became too stubborn to forgive armaan,somewhat ruthless and hold him responsible for everything not only that she did not even reconsider giving him another chance๐Ÿ˜”

anyways wonderful job,so so gorgeous siggy.

Mallu

Meri maa!

Creatives ruined the show and not ridhima.. usko jaaker meri taraf se 2 lagadena.๐Ÿ˜‰
sanober. thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone!

In regards to making stuff on Rajbala, I cannot make stuff on Rajbala as i can't stand rk as 'rajkumar' he sucks bigtime. Sorry. 
Edited by Sano88 - 9 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Sano88

Meri maa!

Creatives ruined the show and not ridhima.. usko jaaker meri taraf se 2 lagadena.๐Ÿ˜‰

riddhima was always a CONFUSED soul...and used to throw tantrums on Armaan...after that in s2 Armaan became Riddhima and started throwing tantrums on other...Such a good character was spoiled ..i hate CVS ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก 
sorry for my rage...awesome creations sano...making us reliving it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 textures usage is so good  keep posting awesome creations :)