Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyakiideewani thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
--
Mish! Its your birthday 😲 OMG! I had no idea until I got the PM. Woosh Woosh! Manny Manny Happpyy Returnss Of Thee Dayyy! <3 Happy Birthday Mish! We met on the CC and we have been great friends till now. You are one of my best friends and I love you so much. Though you are crazy and mad and stupid and idiot and pagal and what not..But from the heart, you are the best girl! I would not want you to change for anyone. I wish for a better future and success to you. May you live hundreds of years! Love you! Happy birthday once again <3
Cheers, 
-Shampion.

--- __Shivani__
asyakiideewani thumbnail
Here wishing my crazy,sweet n spicy n inno MIRCHI a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...🤗MAY ALL UR DREAMS N WISHES COME TRUE...❤️ur really a amazing person full on bindass but still deep rooted ...u make friends easily wid  all...am reallly happy to have u as my friend...keep ROFLING n always make other also rofling...love u muhahhh...😳🤗preethi18
IF-Dazzler preethi18

Hey Mish! 😳
A very very very Happy Birthday Girl! 🤗
Its so much fun talking and scrapping you. 😃
Enjoy your day and have a BLAST!! 🥳
A very Happy and prosperous life ahead! ⭐️
Have Fun.
And yes, Keep ROFLing!! 🤣
Love Ya! ❤️
Aaliya. 😎krystu05
IF-Rockerz krystu05

"Shona❤️
Okkieee I dont knoe where to start n where to end... U r a sweetheart ( i knoe u knw it already🤔)
Acha Many Many happy returns Of The Day... Grrr... i really dont knoe wat to say🤣 So , I loveee u... Itna hi bus😳... teri birthday ha, mjhe kia degi???😳 Waiting for the gift hannn🤣
n @ repeat
I loveee u Shona...😳
Oye aaj mera budayyy hai🥳
Atma remember hamne bday exchange kiya tha its my bday today🤣
jokes apart...

Happy Birthday to the most sweetest frnd i hav ever had,
let's celebrate this special day of ur life n party like there's no tomorrow 🥳
wishing u all d bst today n throughtout the coming year!!!

Atma tu finally ek aur saal badi hogai hun😆btw kitni year ki hai tu 70 yah 80🤣
ur a sweeti pie ,cuti pie ek dum bindass girl who always laugh n make everyone laugh😊
im glad i found u as a frnd jab bhi hamari baati hoti aisa lagta hi nahi hai ki we hav such a biggg huge age difference
🤣
tu ek pagal hai hua kabhi tho respect kar diya kar badi hoon tujhse😆
ur really a lovable frnd to hav who is always der for everyone bt i will mishhh u jab tu chali jayegi😭 bt mujhe pakka promise kar ki whnever u will get time tu aayegi thik hai
b like dat as ur re i love u for wht ur neverever change hun
mujhe tho kuch gift diya nahi tune mere bday par😒🤣apne gift merese share kar okhhh😛

Happy wala bubdayyy Mishi My Atma🤗
lub u bahut saraaa❤️

luv,
Ayesha aka Sambha😎

Edited by kajen.asya4ever - 10 years ago
asyakiideewani thumbnail
Happy Birthday Mishi! 🤗 Have a wonderful birthday filled with fun and laughter! May god bless you. ❤️ 

Love,
Preetha..Preethz..
IF-Rockerz ..Preethz..
asyakiideewani thumbnail

Many many many many...happy returns of the day barfi 😊

My pagal taktak partner ,  keep shining ,keep smiling ,keep rofling , and spread happiness in dis world 😊 and is duniya ko dikha de "u r the craziest person alive " 😛

Am very lucky to have a person like u in my life 👍🏼 , u lighten up my day with ur never ending pagalpanti ...lolz 🤣

Its been 9  months since i met u and fruity and not a single day has gone widout chatting with u,ahhh...thanks to our special DOSTI and i simply love it

Sorry sorry...i knw it was meant to be a a birthday msg bt i coudnt stop myself from writing this...bcoz i luv u so so so so so sooo much ❤️

And ab se mai teko kiddo ni bulaungi ok...han bt i will definitely use that emo in fb 🤣 ... bcoz i just luv ur reaction...muaaahhh.

Chal ab tu thodi badi ho gayi hai to apne pagalpanti bi increase karna.🤣

Bcoz " U R CRAZY AND U KNOW IT"

From your one and only mango 😉 love u .__Aarti__
IF-Dazzler

__Aarti__Devi OMG it's ur bday Wow kitne years ki hogayi meri budhi jawani 🤣 arey yar we r to jawani partners kaisi chaling teri jawani 🤣 hehe i remember i gave u a trophy on this jawani partners buhaha :p bohat batien hogayi ab serious🤣 .. Ahem ahem
ab mai Kya Kaho yar mai abhi Bohat emo huing bcz u r leaving iswaqt meko ye likhte likhte Bohat rona aing Aur agar if it turns out emo don't blame me samjhi 🤣 bcz it's not my fault ke u r leaving :p Devi u r my bestest frnd nd a very special frnd I cannot imagine my life wdout bcz now u are in my heart I cannot even explain ke how much I luv u I remember our long chats that never use to end till midnight I m gonna miss that the masti we did on CC our second home m not gonna forget tht nd that larke wala scene on CC buhahahaha tht was so funny we laughed fr two days or more than tht on tht thingie phr tht mat azma re wala scene uff Devi u r soo dumb but Kya Karo u r the one I luv the mosttt nd hmmmphh u r gng na jaona Devi I vl miss u or UK jake meri Devi hi rehna don't try to change u want u to be lyk this after u come frm UK only nd only my devil I luv u alot deviii muahhh nd meri sari bakar bakar khatam hogai now it's tym to wish u ..

Always keep smiling Devi Aur jldi wapas ana ok I vl miss u alot nd I luv u infinity muahhh :*

Some gifts fr u

Ye le cute sa chutku sa puppy

Ye le chocos

A cake fr a bday girl

Friendship quotes

Aur Nahi hai kch mere pash sab khatam hogaya meko kbhi bhulna mat smjhi warna mai tera murder 4 krdogi 🤣

Luv
Ur Kalu :p
asyakiideewani thumbnail
its done.. mishu's birthday wishes😛

Happy birthday sonu🤗
Ok, since today is your birthday...I should praise you which is next to impossible🤣
ok let me start how we met, waise how we met *thinking*😕...May be on that day my stars are at very bad position, that's why I had to face you🤣...abhi tak mujhe bas paka thi rahi hai😆
To be honest, you are one of my best friend and I love you alot😳...I know day and night we have not ending conversation aur ha kabhi kabhi rutna manana zyada hota hai🤣 par kya kare tumhe chod nahi sakte haina😳

Most of the people confuse between our names, it is one of the amazing thing when ever i'm with you🤣...Do wait for after 1 year i'll meet you soon 🤣

Many many happy returns of the day and enjoy your day with family and me😆...Don't eat chocolates more...Nacho, gayo aur khub masti karna😉
May this birthday fulfil your desired wish and your future may fulfil with colours🤗

Once again many many happy returns of the day🥳 and gift maine kab ka de diya hai😆

appy birthday mish mumu !!!! may allah fulfill all ur wishes !!! may this birthdayyy brings u loads of happiness !!!! stay blessed !!! i love u ❤️

yeh le chocos tere liyeee🤗

Once again a very happpy birhdayyy mish mumu !!!! keep smiling !!!! love u loads !!! have a blast ❤️
asyakiideewani thumbnail
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY choti🤗

Have a wonderful year ahead and keep smiling always

Love,
Suni
'Ya Allah, It's my virus's b'day today, my virus is gettiing old🤣

Today is so important to everyone who knows you and who loves the amazing person you are.

We celebrate a person's b'day who brings happiness to everyone, Someone who gives more than she gets and fills our lives with joy and fun!!

On your birthday and always, you're wished everything wonderful!

Don't eat too much cake without me, err!!

Happy B'day Virus aunty, love you loadss!! Edited by kajen.asya4ever - 10 years ago
asyakiideewani thumbnail
shring shring mishhring 🤗  omg finally moti its ur brthday !!! 
chal mujhey join kar or apna brthday song ga 🤣
oooups cake kaha gaya 😲
ah here is the cake ..see yummm 😃

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CBBnFD9lwIk/T8cqJIX2O6I/AAAB2I/wskLG8baspg/s320/Joey+10th+Birthday+Cake.jpg
chalo start
happy birthdaay to youu 👏👏
happy birthday to yu 👏👏👏
happy birthday dear motii 👏👏
happy birthday to youuu👏👏👏👏
🥳 🥳🥳 🥳
shring!!!!! Many Many Happy Returns of the day my darling baby. my shring my sistr, friend or pata nae kya kya😆.. sachi meko pata bhi nae how to address you as you are sort of everything to me ❤️ okay on your Birthday i want to tell you ..uhhh hazaaar baar bol chuki hu wese toh 😆 bt sachi shring you are one of most special friends of mine  ..remembering whom i always feel happy.. thinking you are my bestfriend ..having you.. In my life best thing ever happen to me..bt now ur going away 😭 shring i cant live without you ..kash me tujhey rok sakti 😭 ..dnt know what i;d without yu 😭 ..i love yu soo soo muuch  ..ok I might not be there with you celebrating your very special day, but I am toh always there for you na, besides you whenever you need me  and i pray from depths of my heart that God richly blesses you with success and happiness in your life ..may God bless you with many many many more Happy Birthdays to come...May God always keep you happy and full of life as you are ..and May this birthday offer you as much joy and happiness as you give to other people ameen.. and and and m really v sorry if i ever hurt yu ..i knw me bht psv hojati hu phr rude hojati hu :/ .. bt I count myself very lucky to have you in my life...shring hai toh tring hai shring k bina ye tring tring nae bajey gi 😆 and i alway love n enjoy chatting with yu ..we fight we laugh on stupid things we cry ..When I'm really down you cry with me..but u knw Somtimes you give me tough love when I  need gentle love 😳  but I know that's because you're worried about me na 😳 ..tring is incomplete without shring 💔.. and my day also feels incmplete when i dnt ge to talk to yu .. I'm lucky that I met you ,you've always helped me out ..ur super sweet and shaitan at the same time 🤣.. i will never forget yu till my last breath.. khub gandi study karnaa or mere liyeee bhttt sarey gfts lana 🤣 haha jokes ❤️ ..study well okay or mera naam roshan karna 😃 n please try to come online whenevr yu get time okay ill miss yu alot .. ill miss chatting with yu ..or sabse ziada dinner time me apney dinner partnner ko bht bht bht bht miss karougy 😭 .. once again happy birthday and m hoping that your day will be as special as you are ❤️ ..n listen nvr evr try to forget me ii samajh warna bht maar padey gi suna 😈 .. janti hai na mujhey bdyguard lagadougy tere peechey motey motey 😳 ..
tring loves yu ..or hamesha karti rahey gi ..ab khaney k liey kuch nae hai mere paass toh cake ka byte accepted  🤣 .. n apney gfts toh mujhey he degi na tu wo toh remind karaney ki zarorat nae hogi 🤣
love yu ❤️ 😊

Happy Birthday to You
You live in a zoo
You look like a monkey🤣
And you smell like one too🤣🤣
bwahahaha🤣
Happy Birthday jaane jaana🤗 (new nick😉)
hayyee allah bacha de meko jhooti taarif se aur
maaf bhi karna itne jhoot bolne jaing aaj mein🤣
🤣 aaj tera bday nae,jhoot day hai🤣🤣
kidding han beta😉
dil pe mat lena🤣
Ok nw sers😛
HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY mish🤗
I wish u a very special birthday for a very special
person to me.
Have a brilliant birthday!
May this day be as special as you.
You're a wonderful person,
So you deserve to have a birthday as wonderful as
you.

On your birthday, I want you to know that you
mean so much to me.I cherish every single moment
spent with you.I'm sending you my best wishes
and I wish you have an awesome
birthday.

People will wish you Happy Birthday with lots of
gifts, hugs
and pleasantries. But I will wish
you Happy Birthday in my own special way by
saying a prayer
and throwing it up in the clouds so it reaches
straight to God.
You mean a lot to me

When I think of you, I feel so grateful.
I could never find a friend whose heart is ever true.
I hope I can make your birthday
as special as ever
Just to show how important
you are to me.
Happy birthday!
May your face continue to be
radiant as the sunshine.
May your smiles be ever warm as
the gentle breeze.
Birthdays are not just about
growing older.
We could still have a youthful
glow despite the age crisis.
Have a blooming birthday today!
I wish you all the best, not just
for today, but for always!
Happy Birthday!
Jeeti re🤣🤣
khush re🤣
chal cake shake time😉

asyakiideewani thumbnail
m really sorry for being late plz add my wishes
here i go
happy birthday mishu
u know hum sab kabse wait kar rahe the iss din ka n finally da day has come😃

Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are a
wonderful friend. Happy Birthday! Wishing you all
the best today and throughout the coming year

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake,
you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy
Birthday

May you enjoy a day of doing
The special things you like to do,
Because today is your bday
And it's all about only you

You're the reason my spirits always
take an uplift,
you are the best ever given gift!
Happy Birthday

Here's hoping that
Your birthday
Will very quickly bring,
All you really do deserve –
The best of everything
. Happy Birthday
cake time😃 pehle meko khilana😉

chocos😃

🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL🥳
Today is 18th August and it's my Angel's Birthday Yippee Yikkess I am shoo Happy
This one day I came across one girl who was CC's sunshine and CC's queen so damn adorable and cute😳
So innocent(sarcastically)🤣...Everybody loves u Angel!
May God bless u with thousand more Birthdays🤗
Enjoy your Life keep Rofling
And keep loving your Alien cuz she loves u enna saara🤗
Haye 17th Birthday Wow😉
Enjoy your day to the fullest

love u like a Love song

Cheers 
Maham

Hey mishi my behna🤗

wish u a many many happy returns of the day!!

May this birthday brings all the happiness in your life and your desires be fullfilled

Party hard my behna

love ya!!

P.S:I am really sorry that I cant reply to you guys.meri keyboard blast ho gayi hai and I am using y daddy's lappy.and sorry for the late entry skul mein thi.[:p]

asyakiideewani thumbnail
🤣
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wooohhhooo another jhatkaaa for mishu
fab job guys👍🏼