Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi guys

Which scene of our birthday boy aka MR …you liked the most   …made you whistle..?😊 Or one which was really outstanding 👏

Would like to know…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Naku🤗

Wow...Fantastic thread dear...❤️.Loved it...Thank you so much meri Guru ji...🤗..Lots of favourite scenes are there...Most favourites are Dutta-Anna fight & Dutta-Naku Hug...Mostly all love scenes and eye lock scene are my favourite...Specially that payal scene...Dutta entry scene also my favourite one dear...Nice thread on MR's Birthday...Sooo sweet of you...Thanks a ton for your Superb Topic dear...Waiting for more threads dear...😳😳...Thank you so much my dear sweet friend🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi naku

awesome thread...i liked the entry THE BEST...he was good through out😊
uwith thumbnail
hi naku
good post...blind act was good too
mirage123 thumbnail
hi naku
acting apart...nobody can perform action scene like him
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Naku hi
Forgive me for staying away..  Its been tuff the past few days
Coming to your topic i dont tire saying this..  Can never forget his melancholic scenes especially when he was reflecting on his own actions.  The first among the many being the return of MS.. For a man who is always wearing his famous smile, mishal portrayed a troubled dutta brilliantly.  Also enjoyed his deadly don avatars when taking on Anna, morey etc.. 👍🏼
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi naku
he was supeb in all scenes..including the fan one ...😆he did justice to the character
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hi naku, sorry am late.. but yes couldn't miss this post..
my preference was and will always be action scenes only.. mind you some other scenes that evoked feelings within me were his scenes with his mother, sisters and of course  his best mate.
great post naku..   love,hammie
dilse14 thumbnail
hi naku
MR & rest of the cast was awesome
nothing can be like LTL
dutta is MR..MR is dutta...good acting👏
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Naku, Great to see you with yet another of your interesting and innovative thread.

It is very difficult to come up with just one scene. In fact I love all the DSP scenes. The exceptions being his scenes with Seema and Supriya.. I accept the fact that I am biased.😈

DSP's entry scene, followed by the mandir scene where he holds naku's hand and climbs down the steps, the talab scene where he bares his heart  to Naku..his pain, insecurities et all.

The JMM 1 scene ...Jagtab and a rootha boy child DSP, 😆

Driving his landrover and giving Naku the cold killer looks...his scene with AS where puts his head on her lap for a moment of peace...

The list is endless..

Edited

Edited by ivy_11 - 10 years ago