Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

drashti dhami- note : 5

lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey this is my first post in this forum

Guys dont u think in saturdays episode the dj mix they performed on was not good compared to others there were no beats and i know cause i also mix music so i know okay thats okay

In todays episode drashti was amazing i mean madhuri said that she expected more in the end like how would they knowwhat she wants and in the end what could have happened like the guy was dead

And remo was so mean to sanaya just cause she said that she wants to dance with drashti

And lauren they always praise her i mean she is a dancer professionally and honestly she should be the cherographer

Share ur views Edited by Sano88 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vini12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree this people r very mean
Even I felt bad for Sl
missdramkr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think ever since Sanaya last came and corrected the way the judges were saying drashti's name wrong and how two actresses can be friends since then drashti's marks have been going down and the judges just gives her ok-ish marks and comments and now this. I think they are planning to elinimate drashti.
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovelysweet

Guys dont u think in saturdays episode the dj mix they performed on was not good compared to others there were no beats and i know cause i also mix music so i know okay thats okay
Agree with you. Even I was wondering about that, there wasnt that much 'mixing' in DD/Salman song for Sat nights performance. It was like listening to an ordinary song. And based on that song/beat there performance was great.

In todays episode drashti was amazing i mean madhuri said that she expected more in the end like how would they knowwhat she wants and in the end what could have happened like the guy was dead
Recently I have felt that they dont have anything negative to say, but they say it in a way that it sounds negative. I cant believe that they gave her just 24 😭

And remo was so mean to sanaya just cause she said that she wants to dance with drashti
It was supposed to be all fun. But it came out really rude. And she was being honest, if it were me I too would want to dance with my friend, and if they didnt want an honest answer why ask the question in the first place. Now I have a feeling that Sanaya and Drashti wouldnt be paired up.

And lauren they always praise her i mean she is a dancer professionally and honestly she should be the cherographer
Agree, Lauren shouldnt even be in the competition and if they wanted to include should have done as a choreographer not a contestant.

And please only drashti fans
Share ur views

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If you want only DD fans to reply why dont u discuss this in the AT .. 

By the way Remos reply was better compared to Sanayas comment .. 
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Edited : Personal attacks are not allowed. And you cannot stop anyone from replying into this post as everybody is allowed to reply here.
Edited by Sano88 - 10 years ago
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OMG even i notice that .actually that DJ spoiled the music with his so called mix , i mean it was pain to ear , zaida remix tah nahi but jitna tah utna yuck tah ðŸ¤¢ 

i liked the concept actually , yes i accept ke it was not 30 scores perfomance but it was not that bad 

no comments for remo he don't deserve that such a rude person ðŸ˜¡

hmmm i can only say , Remo ke Fav 

And please only drashti fans 
well i'm not a big Drashti fan, because my fav are sumant and sonali but i like Drashti a lot and i respect her and woh meri fav actress Vrinda ki bhi Fav hai so Drashti ke liye main little soft hoon , agar kids nahi winn karte toh i hope DD winn karei 
hope you don't mind 
Share ur views

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Are u a drashti fan noo and in the at ur not allowed to mention another contestant and who the hell are u to tell me what to do
Ur a nobody atleast to me and i made it clear if ur not blind the title says only dd fans

Oh girl, chill..dnt make personal attack on other members.. And title does not matter, when you make a post on public forum ppl will read it and state their opinion..
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will be very honest today

I'm not a fan of either Drashti nor Sanaya .. but I want to say such arrogant behaviour from both

Drashti's expression in these two episdoes and Sanaya came today in full force and through such attitude I'm like thanks Remo for that

he gave her a big slap to understand that its up to them to judege and choose for teen ka tadka

the Drama after the act from drashti and Salman was not needed at all .. hum bohut mehnat karahe hai .. karo coze u r here to prove and improve urselves not to play or to excuse urselves with other works and time

considring the others Drashti should be out next .. I'm harsh but this is the true .. not worth the stay on the show

others are doing better and giving their best each week without drama and without excuses

thats all

desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am happy atleast Drama sifted from Lauren and punit to Dd and sanya because i was tired of Phulka and struggling to get house in mumbai and also crying on stage.
sanya and Drasthi are way to clean hearted than other.Shame on remo to not pronounce name of well known contender and also Gujrati girls since he is also from Gujrat.
God blessed Drasthi and sanya.