Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

If salman had to say what he did...then it says a lot abt it..

Anyhow, my comment was on her crying..what for did she start crying...she must have done that yesterday too..for salman to feel this bad and publicly apologize and take it all on himself..

My question is fair and simple:
If you can't give time to sthg...when you know you are the reason for low marks then whats the point of crying and telling viewers you are working hard? (yes, yest she said that)

You are not giving enough time..and that is the crux of the matter..which says this show is nto as imp...and then you cry...when you signed the show..or now if it is getting tough, y not put your foot down..ask for a week/ 2 week's time from PH..ask them to reduce/take pressure off her on the other serial she is doing..

Sorry..but crying like that is a turnoff..once or twice..every1 can understand...and as far as I am concerened..i hv always given her benefit of doubt..and appreciated her hard work...

But watever is happening has only one reason..and she better take responsibility for it...salman is bashed for no reason so many times...else she should be content with what is being given to her..and yes..if she think her strategy of doing only lifts and putting dancing onus on salman ( basically no experiments)...is wat she wud do because she cant afford more than 2/3 days of 2/3 hrs each day..then that is self explanatory..on whose priority is what..

I agree the moment you sign a dance show along with you daily soap, where you are the lead, you should know you have to work hard...You want double money, double fame as well as the winner's trophy but then whining about working hard, when you are not even a good dancer, is just not done...
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Zephy- see how glued I am for your reviews, take those shoes and start dancing right now , girl, show them how its doneπŸ˜‰!

muah muah muah...Wendy and peter pan dance drama..you also put on your pointe shoes and tutu...and lets dance ... πŸ˜†

Mukti -  You hit the nail, there is a reason why their lifts are not clean, its becoz Mukti is taller than her choreo , and he lacks the technique to handle such situations. He is fab dancer, but too raw for Jhalak , he needs a full season to actually start innovating, what they miss are those wow factors- their choreography is generally very smile and too nice. Her lines are perfect.

I knew it..thnk god someone else also thinks so...they are actually good like you said..

Shaan- I don't know , why I am not feeling his dance these days, or maybe the fact that now there are more strong dancers that he is loosing his groove. It was aerial silk, kudos for attempting but I think Shaan needs to work on his expressions, his face kind of gives away the tension and the attempt that goes behind these steps. Time to go, Maybe?

I guess or like you said yesterday...got bugged with the extent of rigging

Kids- Oh Boy, they were off in many places, both of them can handle floor work pretty well. Why cannot they just do a dance with less force and no lifts. I heart the boy more, that kid is freakily talented, he has that sense of dance, and when Remo mentioned that he noticed him too, I so wanted to smash something. Should have marked them around 8.

I know..i want sumant to get more opportunities..

Dhrasti- Oh the drama was so right up her alley, it was going to well till Salman fell down, I was expecting a solo dance based performance with some solid expressions. That wheelchair truly became the handicap of this act. With karan, Dhami just couldn't take this level a notch high with her expressions. I want to give Salman a hug, the guy doesn't deserve the bashing, you could clearly see the lack of trust and faith in this Jodi. He cannot magically give 30, Dhrasti needs to hang in there, technically her time to go as well?

Even i felt bad for salman today..but rest i dont think much to comment on the drama..not required thats it...and now i understand y was forum divided since last few days..

Lauren- Argentine Tango is my most fav dance ever, there is something beyond sexy about that leg work but alas, I kept on waiting for the "WOW", theme was too simple, it could have easily being another dreamy romantic number. Dance wise they were good, but not 30 level good.

Was it Argentine Tango?..ah..my knowledge of tango is veeerrry limited...but yea...you said it..no 'WOW' factor..else technically these guys are always spot on..

Sana- She is living the spirit of this show, the idea was brilliant but certain transitions were not smooth, good job to Sana for controlling her energy. Have to give credit to Tushaar, he is pushing her to better herself, not just merely capitalizing on her strengths
. He has shown his range from Ekta to Sana.  I would just give them a 30 for that opening act, too brilliant. But the whole act needed some polishing.

I couldn't have said better. You dance? Which all forms?

Karan is the only judge who I can actually understand, Madz is disappointing and Remo is frustrating .
 Yes Yes Yes...i actually hv come to like him more than the other 2.. Madz has never anything to add..and remo is too biased..to be bothered with..Kjo many a times recently has come down to decent honest good sensible feedbacks..

sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If salman had to say what he did...then it says a lot abt it..

Anyhow, my comment was on her crying..what for did she start crying...she must have done that yesterday too..for salman to feel this bad and publicly apologize and take it all on himself..

My question is fair and simple:
If you can't give time to sthg...when you know you are the reason for low marks then whats the point of crying and telling viewers you are working hard? (yes, yest she said that)

You are not giving enough time..and that is the crux of the matter..which says this show is nto as imp...and then you cry...when you signed the show..or now if it is getting tough, y not put your foot down..ask for a week/ 2 week's time from PH..ask them to reduce/take pressure off her on the other serial she is doing..

Sorry..but crying like that is a turnoff..once or twice..every1 can understand...and as far as I am concerened..i hv always given her benefit of doubt..and appreciated her hard work...

But watever is happening has only one reason..and she better take responsibility for it...salman is bashed for no reason so many times...else she should be content with what is being given to her..and yes..if she think her strategy of doing only lifts and putting dancing onus on salman ( basically no experiments)...is wat she wud do because she cant afford more than 2/3 days of 2/3 hrs each day..then that is self explanatory..on whose priority is what..

sorry but I didn't get that she is not taking responsibility means what ? if she had quit the show it would have meant that she didn't take responsibility and run away ...How can u so sure that she is doing nothing to copup with situation she must have her way and its always bad days... being Salman bash i will suggest see bashing done for Drashti... they r team at the end of day as far as I concern Iam happy fangirl of her more concern abt her health and her happiness Iam entitled to my opinions so do i respect ur opinions  Abt my comment I just told that she not cribbed today what u think abt whole situation is upto u...
sorry but I didn't get that she is not taking responsibility means what ?

It means you don't cry...you mostly cry when you know you put in the best and then you didnt execute...Here, they can't put in the best because they don't have time to practice...she knows that..I have full sympathy with her..byt crying is OTT..and happens every single time comments are not in her favour...

if she had quit the show it would have meant that she didn't take responsibility and run away ...

I never said she needs to quit the show..never..you are saying this..do you think that?

How can u so sure that she is doing nothing to copup with situation she must have her way and its always bad days... being Salman bash i will suggest see bashing done for Drashti... they r team at the end of day as far as I concern Iam happy fangirl of her more concern abt her health and her happiness Iam entitled to my opinions so do i respect ur opinions 

Ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion. 

As to her steps for coping up..her intws give away...she isn't taking any step..she is a star of great stature..do you think she is not capable of getting osme time off...more often than not, my guess is..she won't say a thing because that show is imp to her..that's good..that's professionalism for her..but then if JDJ is as imp..then she has to make sure that of 24 hrs if 12 hrs she is wrkg for MB and JDJ now requires 6 hrs over 3 hrs..then she should give 6 hrs...and if she is giving those 6 hrs..i dont want her to come and tell me that she is working 6 hrs..in a tone that says..'ehsaan kar diya'..do u get my drift?... bottom line...i think nthg ocme b4 health..and going strictly by wat she is saying..and if she is in that bad a shape..health wise..she must take some concrete actions that are best suited to her interests...that's it..

Abt my comment I just told that she not cribbed today what u think abt whole situation is upto u...

cool
[/QUOTE]
LeadNitrate thumbnail
The kids, seriously
 this must be a new form of dance, lift kathak, and the judges praised them to sky?
Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

sorry but I didn't get that she is not taking responsibility means what ?

It means you don't cry...you mostly cry when you know you put in the best and then you didnt execute...Here, they can't put in the best because they don't have time to practice...she knows that..I have full sympathy with her..byt crying is OTT..and happens every single time comments are not in her favour...

if she had quit the show it would have meant that she didn't take responsibility and run away ...

I never said she needs to quit the show..never..you are saying this..do you think that?

How can u so sure that she is doing nothing to copup with situation she must have her way and its always bad days... being Salman bash i will suggest see bashing done for Drashti... they r team at the end of day as far as I concern Iam happy fangirl of her more concern abt her health and her happiness Iam entitled to my opinions so do i respect ur opinions 

Ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion. 

As to her steps for coping up..her intws give away...she isn't taking any step..she is a star of great stature..do you think she is not capable of getting osme time off...more often than not, my guess is..she won't say a thing because that show is imp to her..that's good..that's professionalism for her..but then if JDJ is as imp..then she has to make sure that of 24 hrs if 12 hrs she is wrkg for MB and JDJ now requires 6 hrs over 3 hrs..then she should give 6 hrs...and if she is giving those 6 hrs..i dont want her to come and tell me that she is working 6 hrs..in a tone that says..'ehsaan kar diya'..do u get my drift?... bottom line...i think nthg ocme b4 health..and going strictly by wat she is saying..and if she is in that bad a shape..health wise..she must take some concrete actions that are best suited to her interests...that's it..

Abt my comment I just told that she not cribbed today what u think abt whole situation is upto u...

cool

dear i talked abt quitting the show in pretex of not taking responsibility i never ever want her quit show not even in my dreams ...everything else u said it did make sense but i think we can't judge actual situation from which she is going through so i  can't comment on  her not taking leave or break from other show and whatsoever reason ... and on final note I find channel doing more drama than DD it just my opinion
dear i talked abt quitting the show in pretex of not taking responsibility i never ever want her quit show not even in my dreams ...everything else u said it did make sense but i think we can't judge actual situation from which she is going through so i  can't comment on  her not taking leave or break from other show and whatsoever reason ... and on final note I find channel doing more drama than DD it just my opinion

Maybe u r rt..who knows she might be trying..god..i'll come back to my fav line..colors sucks..πŸ˜†.. making employees, viewers, every1 miserable..
Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

The kids, seriously

this must be a new form of dance, lift kathak, and the judges praised them to sky?

ha ha..i was hoping you say sthg..they tortured, murdered, ripped apart kathak...infact for get kathak..today their lifts were also off mark..totally..
LeadNitrate thumbnail

ha ha..i was hoping you say sthg..they tortured, murdered, ripped apart kathak...infact for get kathak..today their lifts were also off mark..totally..

It was like stuntbaaji and no dance
they just choose some random dance form and cleverly use it to camoflauge their lifting skills
and remo went and bashed mukti, okay her act had flaws but he went and picked up the least significant flaw.

when will they bring the hw choreos?
Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

It was like stuntbaaji and no dance
they just choose some random dance form and cleverly use it to camoflauge their lifting skills
and remo went and bashed mukti, okay her act had flaws but he went and picked up the least significant flaw.

when will they bring the hw choreos?

what is hw? new choreos?
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next