Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Review: 18 August - Page 2

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Arpi17

Thanks for this awesome review. Did lauren said that she helped with the choreography? It was a good performance for them,bt certainly not the best.  

Sana was brilliant. 
Drashti's was okay. Bt the last bit where Drashti danced solo,could hv been better. 
The kids was good too...

No she didnt but she never will eitherπŸ˜†..it was just that it all had a very international feel to it plus when Madhuri was applauding the choreography L was looking downπŸ˜†..or maybe she didnt understand idk πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Ya lauren almost said it..and corrected midway saying we choreographed...

Ya, it was good..because they r dancers at the end of it..she has done this a lot of times..so execution wud always be nice..

Sana was nice indeed...except for such obvious falws ( i so hope she wud hv controlled them).. loved it..

Tushar is so underrated..

Correct, 2nd half cud hv been a trump card...i dont know why salman did not choreograph..either he has zero confidence in her..but i dont think so..i think its all about the dance..she ain't giving time..then how can she expect to perform gr8 all the time..

woah she said it?😲 when?

I liked kids today more than yesterday.
Lauren is really amazing at sensual acts also ,dunno who said among judges but her footwork was fabulous today
Shan was better than his last performance
I liked Choreo of Mukti more than her
I was in denial when kapil said to dd salman as sachin tendulkar,πŸ˜• I mean kahan se πŸ˜†
Sana Tushar were back again. It is strictly because of Tushar IMO
Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: handlessthakur

No she didnt but she never will eitherπŸ˜†..it was just that it all had a very international feel to it plus when Madhuri was applauding the choreography L was looking downπŸ˜†..or maybe she didnt understand idk πŸ˜†

In today's act it was quite clear that Lauren had her fair share of choreography. But I do think yesterday's act was mostly done by Puneet. They really make a good team who never dissapoints.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
ye keya se keya ho geyaaa
dd ko kaise sirf 24 mil geyaπŸ˜†

"judges ur biased,this show is crap..we hate colors..."πŸ˜†

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: handlessthakur

woah she said it?😲 when?

before the dance started..AV plus sthg she said b4..its not as explicit..but you will know if u watch it again..the moment she says we choreographed..an awkward pause..can't explain..watch av again
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zephy- see how glued I am for your reviews, take those shoes and start dancing right now , girl, show them how its doneπŸ˜‰!

Mukti -  You hit the nail, there is a reason why their lifts are not clean, its becoz Mukti is taller than her choreo , and he lacks the technique to handle such situations. He is fab dancer, but too raw for Jhalak , he needs a full season to actually start innovating, what they miss are those wow factors- their choreography is generally very smile and too nice. Her lines are perfect.

Shaan- I don't know , why I am not feeling his dance these days, or maybe the fact that now there are more strong dancers that he is loosing his groove. It was aerial silk, kudos for attempting but I think Shaan needs to work on his expressions, his face kind of gives away the tension and the attempt that goes behind these steps. Time to go, Maybe?

Kids- Oh Boy, they were off in many places, both of them can handle floor work pretty well. Why cannot they just do a dance with less force and no lifts. I heart the boy more, that kid is freakily talented, he has that sense of dance, and when Remo mentioned that he noticed him too, I so wanted to smash something. Should have marked them around 8.

Dhrasti- Oh the drama was so right up her alley, it was going to well till Salman fell down, I was expecting a solo dance based performance with some solid expressions. That wheelchair truly became the handicap of this act. With karan, Dhami just couldn't take this level a notch high with her expressions. I want to give Salman a hug, the guy doesn't deserve the bashing, you could clearly see the lack of trust and faith in this Jodi. He cannot magically give 30, Dhrasti needs to hang in there, technically her time to go as well?

Lauren- Argentine Tango is my most fav dance ever, there is something beyond sexy about that leg work but alas, I kept on waiting for the "WOW", theme was too simple, it could have easily being another dreamy romantic number. Dance wise they were good, but not 30 level good.

Sana- She is living the spirit of this show, the idea was brilliant but certain transitions were not smooth, good job to Sana for controlling her energy. Have to give credit to Tushaar, he is pushing her to better herself, not just merely capitalizing on her strengths
. He has shown his range from Ekta to Sana.  I would just give them a 30 for that opening act, too brilliant. But the whole act needed some polishing.

Karan is the only judge who I can actually understand, Madz is disappointing and Remo is frustrating .

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

ye keya se keya ho geyaaa

dd ko kaise sirf 24 mil geyaπŸ˜†

"judges ur biased,this show is crap..we hate colors..."πŸ˜†

lol...kuch naya batao Tuni..πŸ˜†..

but true..actually its better than my expectations..i cud think only of STs dance..and remember how these folks cribbed abt no dance and more of theatrics..and today..agahst!
Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

before the dance started..AV plus sthg she said b4..its not as explicit..but you will know if u watch it again..the moment she says we choreographed..an awkward pause..can't explain..watch av again

I am gonna watch it again... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
zephu u forgot to mention one thing in ur review!
her full dress..for the first time:p give her xtra one mark;)