Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: viv04

@issk
You are so right about Arshi's new terminology that replaces all other adjectives for that voice worth a thousand deaths for the spine shivering thrill of it. I embrace it, be it plagiarism.
Yeah the whole piece in fact gave me an intoxicating narcotic high feel. Thanks Arshi.
Lovely greenery out there, perfect picture!

viv04,

Narcotic voice. Uff. Plagiarism, have redefined it for myself since i got here. One takes from others and one relishes. New ways of falling in love with the same beauty over and over. Embrace being most appropriate i say! Otherwise what's the fun😊

soni19sweet thumbnail
my update
do give a chance
today updated on pg 37 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Blasters Thnx for blasting me over here...I left you at page 86 and now is 96 and 24 hrs didn't even cross yet...

"subh aubh bol Arshi,warna BFTP keh panoon ki tarah ...teri masroof zindagi keh panoon ka bhi kalyan ho gaye ga"

[Speak good stuff Arshi otherwise like the pages of BFTP ,the pages of your life will speed up] I know I suck at translation...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

It bothers me too 😡
We should complain...

How? Anita...even when you Quote the post ,this problem comes along with it...ANNOYING...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Thanks once again  one and all for your lovely wishes

You are very welcome...It's all out of LOVE...❤️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all,
i really liked that idea katelyn had of collecting all poolside animated love scenes... and arshi promptly pulled out an early one... shall we do that? and maybe showcase it on one of the threads... there were poolside love scenes and wondrous hate scenes too...

shall we do a nafrat paas aane na de and mohabbat door jaane na de by the pool? any thoughts? ideas?

Thnx Indi ❤️

Like the idea...but throw some light on it what exactly is in your mind?😕
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

My darling friends at Blast...

I'm in heaven, reading your yummy sizzling hot 171's in yummy monsoony Goa - a double blast to the senses i say! Will finish reading and comment as soon as can but just wanted to say Hello!... and that it hasn't been long since we first met on the threads but i miss you all terribly when not connected...Yeh tumney kya kar diya mere saath, as the Raizada would say!❤️

Sharing some moments from this morning - took a while figuring out how to post - but i think they'll go through now, hopefully! The first, a small church near Assagaon and the second, a cutie of a men's "hair saloon" in the bylanes of Chapora...both North Goa for those who don't know it already. Arnav Khushi in 171..."burning gazes" as Arshi calls them...they'd have been happy here...it's really gorgeous...and there are scorpions around i imagine but none as devious as that twitchy creepy one crawling near Anjali...

Thank you, by the way, all of you, for liking the Rumi/Color Edit so much. I was majorly inspired by Kate's poolside Kiss Image and Indi's Arnav images from 149/150/151...and then reading Rumi half in a dream, all jet lagged and fuzzy, the image of Arnav Khushi soaked in color came blasting in to my head. So i immediately picked myself up, made and shared!😊

See ya all soon-ish...can't stay away for too long i have to say!🤗

🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 

ISSK...Thnx for taking me there...love you for sharing these .Isn't heaven on the earth there...that's how it feels...mmm...mmm...feels so good as I am with you there...All the burning gazes with flicker more don't you think in the falling night with all the quietness around...only two hearts...Dhak Dgak...

On serious notes ...my teary eyes are saying..

THANK YOU❤️

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Blasters Thnx for blasting me over here...I left you at page 86 and now is 96 and 24 hrs didn't even cross yet...

"subh aubh bol Arshi,warna BFTP keh panoon ki tarah ...teri masroof zindagi keh panoon ka bhi kalyan ho gaye ga"

[Speak good stuff Arshi otherwise like the pages of BFTP ,the pages of your life will speed up] I know I suck at translation...

haww but why 

(di a mini edit by me recently learned)

aapko pata hai kini mehnat lagti ahi itne page banane mai
soni19sweet thumbnail
arshi di or anyone if online
i want a line for diwali almost kiss 
scene
pls complete

this desire
or 
the fire 😕😕
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

👏 this was fantastic, arshi. oh the hawk. the graceful wings, the sweeping flight, the swift homing in on the prey and snatching his quarry and off again...  if he is hawk, what is she i wonder... you are right, two predators, one brave and noble, the other creeping on the earth, covered in dishonesty. what a fascinating place we've come to in this story of turbulent attraction which had to grow into love. he has submitted to his feelings, he has perhaps understood what it was all along... so unlike that night of diwali.

i never saw that earring scene, because of course, dailymotion and star player both want to curtail my enjoyment. so loved reading your take on it. kept wondering what happened to that scene. let me see if i can find it.

thanks, arshi.. lots of pinks, and some comments in blue.

Thank You Indi for such an over whelmed response...❤️🤗

I am glad you enjoyed it thoroughly, I love HAWKS,eagles...so much.I love certain aspects of this animal , as a country gal...I have some attachment to animals...not all but some of em yes...
He is a hawk...and I used to have this since the day he laid his eyes on her...such a lovely and considerate killer he is only by  ETES and VOICE"hi"

What a statue , just a killer one...with lots of falling hearts..

OK that's disturbing you can't see the whole epi...Thnx for all the pinks and lovely comments.

Thank you

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago