Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 32

Posted: 10 years ago
Durga: your ever apt words for the rapturous occassion..

Indi: that breath taking edit of Breathe, my most captivating onscreen moment till date, a line from your notes "can one craft such splendour".. truly no one can..

Supriya: for all the collages, efforts and taking the plunge

Arshi: my dear pocket book creator, I need to find a publisher.. pronto...

Ami: your ever beautiful LAKE reflections.. thanks for taking some time to do this...

Cynthia: that poetry like prose.. capturing all the essence of this eternal moment...

Kate: your tantalizing gifs

Wonderful creations all of you!
Wiwy: I am still reeling under the Hot and Cold ASR.. and you come up with waving Arnav!! You are out doing yourself my friend! Brilliant.

Durga is right, should have gotten these. Brain truly on a vacation mode.. just hope that it has some plans to come back some time before 398!!

Episode-170

Khushi's partner Sarita didn't show up. Obviously she is in tizzy. She fell in the quagmire of the situation. She is convulsing if she loses what the laad governor will make her to do. Payal is trying sarita's number, but she is unavailable. Arnav is also tensed to see her pensive state. He was desperate to defeat her, but he also can't see her to lose. Pyaar jo karta hai, bohot sara. Anjali doesn't want to wait any longer. Her devil pati suggests Khushi to choose a partner from her enemy side. Gosh, did he think that Khushi would choose him! 😡 Khushi perturbs to hear his words. It must be pierced her like a nail. She recollects how he manhandled her a while ago. Both of the families are panicked for Khushi. Anjali goes to her and asks her does she want to wait. Arnav also can't see his girl in a impasse situation. Nk is feeling sorry for her as well.

"it seems like she won't be able to complete her performance today."

Nk's words embroil Arnav more. When NK turned his head to talk to him, Arnav is nowhere to be seen

Khushi is upset still standing on the dark stage. Suddenly the light spots on her, and another spot light on a silhouetted figure who is standing a little far from here. Everybody get flabbergasted to see the other person on the stage. It's Arnav. Khushi's countenance reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions and perplexity relentlessly beleaguering her heart and mind. There is eerie of silence everywhere, but the air speaks volume of emotions. Arnav speaks to her acquiescently

"tumhara akhiri performance hai Khushi pura nahi karogi?"

(your last performance Khushi, won't you complete it?

Did he just surrender to her? did he just want to say by his assenting words that when you are in trouble, no matter what I'm with you. Arnav literally came out from his confinement, like the spring bulbs what remain dormant deep inside the frozen earth for an endless winter. The dark winter of his life is gradually evanescing and the incandescent sunshine is welcoming him. and the sunshine is no other but Khushi. She gazes up at him with her inside melting at his words and a mlange of confused, chaotic thoughts are running through her mind. He wants to ensconce her from all the harm, he wants to stand by her side to cross all the hurdles, he wants to vicissitude her fortune forever. His first feelings of love for a girl, what he wanted to buried inside vehemently are now spurting out without any hindrance

The crowd cheers them with clap and their families all are stupefied to see him on the stage.

And the music starts to play.

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil

Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Ik ladka, ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi

Yours and mine,mine and yours love story is difficult

It cannot be described in two words
This is a new story of a boy and a girl
It cannot be described in two words.

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Tumse dil jo lagaya, toh jahaan maine paaya
Kabhi socha na tha yun, meelon door hoga saaya
Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya
Jab haqeeqat mein usse todna tha

When I gave my heart to you,I conquered a place
Which I never thought I would,because it was at a distance of many miles
Oh God why did you show me such dreams?
When in fact it was to be broken?

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se rangjaana
Har ehsaas mein tu hai, har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

In one second we both were together,though it was meant only for one second

Every second of our conversation was the most colorful of all
In every feeling you are there,in every memory I desire for you

Saara din bit jaaye, saari raat jagaaye
Bas khayal tumhara, lamha lamha tadpaaye
Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle
Yeh tere mere darmeyaan hai jo saare

Every day has gone by,every night spent awake
Because of my care for you,every second I am suffering
I am suffering,let the distance
And all the other things standing between us vanish

Ik dooje se hue judaa jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se anjaana
Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

Every second of our conversation made me unaware of the surroundings

The whole crowd watches the sizzling sexy dance performance of Arnav and Khushi. Didn't the song just made for them? It is song from a movie of salman and Kareena. But for teri meri, Salman-Kareena don't even exist for me. This song belongs to Arnav and Khushi.only, bas. it was not just a simple dance, but the journey so far from shesh mahal till today.

credit goes to 

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/teri-meri-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-shreya-ghosha-yours-and-minemine-and-yours-love-story-difficult.html#aR2Xha7A2w3klXli.99

A microcosm of emotions and sensation inhabited by just the two of them, causing her heart to lurch at the sheer enormity of his passion. He lifts her as she is weightless, he cares her as he longed for this moment, he touches her sensitive parts of her body as if she belongs to him. he glides her down horizontally with the ground, but never let her fall. He swirls her vehemently, but catches her even with a strong grip. He sways with her rhythmically like ocean's wave. isn't Arnav the ocean and Khushi is the happy waves! They implicate with each other as if there is nobody around, they just want to cease the surreal moment. Her long silky strands caress his face tenderly. Her lithesome body just wants to mold itself according to his wish. Their fervent passion literally ignites the stage. He feels exhilarated with the cascade of emotions pumping through him while being aware of her touch as a gentle calmness seeps into his heart.  

For a moment time ceases to exist as they stood there, as if nothing else can intrude. Her mind is whirling with ambiguity.  Hey hey , rabba vey  replaces teri meri. The repercussion takes them to their first encounter in the sheesh mahal, where she fall into his arm, unofficially entered his life. Since the day he knowingly and unknowingly saved her, protected her, muffled her.. The roller coaster ride started from that day. God also spun a fine web to unite this star crossed lovers.

All their moments with each other reverberate in their mind like a slide show. They met for the second time in the darga. He saved her in the guesthouse, she fainted and he picked her up in his arm; he got mesmerized by the ethereal beauty on that day.  He picked her in his arm again when she fainted on the teez day. He was always there for her. so when today she went to a little far in ambiguity, he pulls her back in his embrace to assure her, don't dare to leave me, you are mine and I'll always be with you.

They remember how passionately he extricated her from the entangled fairy lights.

She ran to his arms to find solace after her babuji's heart attack. She tried to tell him long before that you are mine, plz hold me in your arms, I need you. He couldn't give her the comfort that day, but he wants to assure her today that I'm here for you when you are distressed.

They remembered how they were besotted by each other's charm on the diwali night. How Arnav lost his control and attempted to kiss her. he denied his feelings that day, but today in front of the whole world he wants to accept his feelings without any demur.

They  recollect how he made her fall from the upstairs. But at the same time he saved her umpteenth time. Even when he used to hate her after the terrace incident he always stood by her side. Cause by that time though the trust was haywire but the strong love was already there.

They promised not to see each other after their symbolic engagement on the mandir. But they couldn't stay away from each other. they had to lost in their heart.

Deluge of memory engulfs them. All the clandestine significant moments between them are coming to their mind one after another. they became completely lost in each other. Arnav can't take his eyes off from her, as if nobody exists only him and she.

Apparently this is the epic episode of IPK. The whole world were swooned by Arnav and Khushi's smoldering chemistry, their mind boggling sensuous dance number on the song teri meri. I'm pretty sure Arshi gave more hype to the song teri meri. Or am I talking like a prejudice, as an Arshian my though always leads me to Arnav and Khushi.

Khushi is the one who first breaks the trance. She wafts away her gaze from him and sees the reaction of the crowd. All of the Raizadas and Guptas eyes are popping out, they still are flummoxed. I'm dancing in rapture to see Shyam's reaction. He is snorting in anger. What a big slap he got on his face! He is a smart fellow, must guessed that Khushi belongs to his saale sahaab. 

There is an awkward silence everywhere. Nobody can't get out of their baffled state. Nani breaks the silence with a huge clap. And the rest of the crowd follows her gradually. Anajli is so astounded that tells NK to pinch her. She can't believe that it's real. Nani also is in shock. Akash says her that it can't be his bhai. it must be someone else. Nk says he was about to go, but didn't notice when  Nanav came on the stage. Bua is enamored.

"yeh Gupta family phiree isceme chalai kya, bade ke sath chote free."

(this Gupta family are scheming to give the younger free with the elder.)

I's certainly the prediction of the future. Mami is a bit uncouth and big mouth, but doesn't she perceive more than the other Raizadas. She is a smart cookie for sure. It was Lavnaya who realized Arnav's attraction for Khushi first. she was the one who came to know that Arnav was in love with Khushi. And mami is the second one who noticed it. Mami is incredulous that the gupta family must be conspiring to make Khushi to get married with Arnav. She mutters hello hi, and mama completes, mami should bid bye bye.

Arnav and Khushi both get down from the stage and slowly walk towards their family. Nani gives them a standing ovation. Arnav follows Khushi as if he is still in the enthrallment of his beloved Khushi. Khushi hugs payal. Payal says her that Arnav took sarita's place at the right time and danced with her. khushi looks at Arnav in satiation. The look of pleasure on her face makes his eyes soften with tenderness. In reply he gives her a sweet sexy smirk.

Khushi still seems delirious; she needs some isolation to control her feelings now. She runs back to the dressing room and closes the door. Her heart starts to pound in a crazy rhythm. She recollects how Arnav danced with her, intimately touched her sensitive parts. Her dhadhak becomes erratic. She presses a hand against her bosom where her heart is hammering away against her ribcage.

credit goes to tumblr

Arnav strides across the room, avoiding everybody and stands leaning on a pillar. Doesn't he looking devastatingly sexy standing in that style. The whole Raizada clan moves towards him and shower him with plenty of questions.

"what"

Anjali retorts back "what nahi, what the, that's what I want to ask. What was that."

Nani assents anjali. He replies, there is nothing much to say. Akash reminds him that he didn't even wanted to dance. He means he even doesn't dance. Mami also is ambiguous, why Arnav bitwa danced with the dushman party.
"tum dushman party ki sath danace karke hum logo ko hello hi se bye bye kar diye."

Anjali sarcastically jibing him that he wanted to win the competition at any cost.  Nk is also saying that he made everything go in vain.

"how many times you said that we have to win. How much money you spent on me to teach me dance. But at the last moment you danced with Khushiji."

It's not palpable to Anjali that the person who has not dance since last 15 years, how cum this impossible happened?  Arnav now is bound to open his mouth.

"so, what's the big deal. Her partner didn't show up and I danced with her, simple."

He tries to prevaricate the truth. But his answer seems couldn't impress his family. They frown at him.

"aise bhi, har cheez har jeet ke liye nahi hote."

( Or moreover everything shouldn't happen with winning or losing.)

He leaves made everybody baffled.

"what happened to our chotey. He always considers everything by winning or losing. But all of a sudden."

Anjali gets incredulous at his waywardness.

Pause: your chotey fall in love with Khushi, that is what happened with him. you should realize it long before dumb lady.😆

Shyam is flagrant. Nk comes there to add fuel in the fire. He asks him, what is the point of this competition, where nannav himself danced with Khushiji. Now who won? Lakrewale or lakriwale?   But he is happy that it happened. He always wanted Khushi to win. Shyam is fuming at NK's words. NK starts to praise Khushi's beauty,

"Khushiji is so nice, isn't she? I mean her face, her eyes, her hair, her soft hands, everything, so nice."

He seems so enamored by her beauty. He continues,
"and when she dances, aisa lagta he ke duniya jai jhar mein."

pause: Mind what are you saying NK. If Nannav hears it, you will be dead for sure.😆

He tells Shyam that one thing they should agree that Nannav and Khushi were looking so good together. Shyam can't bear this any more; he screams at NK to keep quiet. Nk gets flummoxed at his behavior. Shyam huddles away from him.

Anjali calls Shyam. She sarcastically asks him why he keeps vanishing like Khushi. Did he see Khushi?. He gets more annoyed at her query. He  answers no and leaves in haste. Anjali gets ambiguous at his preposterous behavior.

Anajli comes to amma and asks her where is Khushi. amma says her that payal went to look for her. But payal also didn't find her anywhere. Amma tells her to check the room where she changed her dress. Aranv hears it from behind, must be thinking to meet her.

Khushi is taking off her jewelry thinking of her laad governor. Payal's knock made her come back from her trance. Payal asks her why she came here without telling anybody. Khushi is stammering. Payal  senses that something is wrong. She asks her whether she is alright or not. Khushi replies that she is fine and coming back after changing. Payal tells her to come back soon.

Khushi ties her hair with a casual bun and takes her cloth to change. Again somebody knocks the door. Khushi thinks it's Payal again. She gets a bit annoyed and opens the door without looking back. She is still in consternation.

"I don't know how it happened. I wouldn't expect that the laad Governor would dance with me like this. What does he think of himself? It doesn't affect me. May be it."

She turns and see laad governor is standing there leaning on the door, contemplating her keenly. Gosh he knows how to make a girl's heart beat haywire.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4o0L3JFyqSk[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Zoha

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
good night 
it seem something going  to fix 
so internet will not go 
i think so 
lets see 
bye all 
dont know if thing work will meet tomorrow 

Originally posted by Horizon

Durga: your ever apt words for the rapturous occassion..

Indi: that breath taking edit of Breathe, my most captivating onscreen moment till date, a line from your notes "can one craft such splendour".. truly no one can..

Supriya: for all the collages, efforts and taking the plunge

Arshi: my dear pocket book creator, I need to find a publisher.. pronto...

Ami: your ever beautiful LAKE reflections.. thanks for taking some time to do this...

Cynthia: that poetry like prose.. capturing all the essence of this eternal moment...

Kate: your tantalizing gifs

Wonderful creations all of you!

Thnx Horizon...😊❤️

Love being here and doing things which a sure a pleasure...Indeed no one can create this stupendous chemistry or feeling which this show has provided...Just saw a Video clip of new show...how much budget they have ...ferrari and all ...his personal servants taking his coat off but iss bat mein kya maza jo gusse mein apni vest aur tie utarne mein tha...seriously...every thing without having a good budget is there to hush everyone...as I am repeating  my words over and over...magic happens once...That's it...
Barun's sobti interview with RJ smirti(I think that is her name)

http://soundcloud.com/teambarun/barun-sobti-talks-to-smritii

Credit team barun Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
⭐️
Originally posted by sohara

👏 Love this edit

Episode-170

Khushi's partner Sarita didn't show up. Obviously she is in tizzy. She fell in the quagmire of the situation. She is convulsing if she loses what the laad governor will make her to do. 

She was a bit upset about that but at that moment only Shyam was lingering in her mind...his tormenting was enough for her for this pensive state...

Payal is trying sarita's number, but she is unavailable. Arnav is also tensed to see her pensive state. He was desperate to defeat her, but he also can't see her to lose. Pyaar jo karta hai, bohot sara. Anjali doesn't want to wait any longer. Her devil pati suggests Khushi to choose a partner from her enemy side. Gosh, did he think that Khushi would choose him! 😡 Khushi perturbs to hear his words. It must be pierced her like a nail. She recollects how he manhandled her a while ago.😡 Both of the families are panicked for Khushi. Anjali goes to her and asks her does she want to wait. Arnav also can't see his girl in a impasse situation. Nk is feeling sorry for her as well.

"it seems like she won't be able to complete her performance today."

Nk's words embroil Arnav more. When NK turned his head to talk to him, Arnav is nowhere to be seen

Khushi is upset still standing on the dark stage. Suddenly the light spots on her, and another spot light on a silhouetted figure who is standing a little far from here. Everybody get flabbergasted to see the other person on the stage. It's Arnav. Khushi's countenance reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions and perplexity relentlessly beleaguering her heart and mind. There is eerie of silence everywhere, but the air speaks volume of emotions. 👏  Love the wording here

Arnav speaks to her acquiescently

"tumhara akhiri performance hai Khushi pura nahi karogi?"

(your last performance Khushi, won't you complete it?

Did he just surrender to her? did he just want to say by his assenting words that when you are in trouble, no matter what I'm with you. Arnav literally came out from his confinement, like the spring bulbs what remain dormant deep inside the frozen earth for an endless winter. The dark winter of his life is gradually evanescing and the incandescent sunshine is welcoming him. and the sunshine is no other but Khushi. She gazes up at him with her inside melting at his words and a mlange of confused, chaotic thoughts are running through her mind. He wants to ensconce her from all the harm, he wants to stand by her side to cross all the hurdles, he wants to vicissitude her fortune forever. His first feelings of love for a girl, what he wanted to buried inside vehemently are now spurting out without any hindrance

⭐️Beautiful sohara...indeed two orphans, brought together by divine forces along with their parents,stars who can separate em

The crowd cheers them with clap and their families all are stupefied to see him on the stage.

And the music starts to play.

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil

Ik ladka, ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi

Yours and mine,mine and yours love story is difficult

This is a new story of a boy and a girl
It cannot be described in two words.

Tumse dil jo lagaya, toh jahaan maine paaya
Kabhi socha na tha yun, meelon door hoga saaya
Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya
Jab haqeeqat mein usse todna tha

When I gave my heart to you,I conquered a place
Which I never thought I would,because it was at a distance of many miles
Oh God why did you show me such dreams?
When in fact it was to be broken?

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se rangjaana
Har ehsaas mein tu hai, har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

Every second of our conversation was the most colorful of all

Saara din bit jaaye, saari raat jagaaye
Bas khayal tumhara, lamha lamha tadpaaye
Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle
Yeh tere mere darmeyaan hai jo saare

Every day has gone by,every night spent awake
Because of my care for you,every second I am suffering
I am suffering,let the distance
And all the other things standing between us vanish

Ik dooje se hue judaa jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se anjaana
Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

Every second of our conversation made me unaware of the surroundings

The whole crowd watches the sizzling sexy dance performance of Arnav and Khushi. Didn't the song just made for them? It is song from a movie of salman and Kareena. But for teri meri, Salman-Kareena don't even exist for me. This song belongs to Arnav and Khushi.only, bas. it was not just a simple dance, but the journey so far from shesh mahal till today.

credit goes to 

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/teri-meri-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-shreya-ghosha-yours-and-minemine-and-yours-love-story-difficult.html#aR2Xha7A2w3klXli.99

A microcosm of emotions and sensation inhabited by just the two of them, causing her heart to lurch at the sheer enormity of his passion. He lifts her as she is weightless, he cares her as he longed for this moment, he touches her sensitive parts of her body as if she belongs to him. he glides her down horizontally with the ground, but never let her fall. He swirls her vehemently, but catches her even with a strong grip. He sways with her rhythmically like ocean's wave. isn't Arnav the ocean and Khushi is the happy waves! 👏They implicate with each other as if there is nobody around, they just want to cease the surreal moment. Her long silky strands caress his face tenderly. Her lithesome body just wants to mold itself according to his wish. Their fervent passion literally ignites the stage. He feels exhilarated with the cascade of emotions pumping through him while being aware of her touch as a gentle calmness seeps into his heart. 

What a breathtaking interpretation  ,indeed he was using his right on her and she lets him to please him the way he wants.He is confessing his love for her in front of whole world..

For a moment time ceases to exist as they stood there, as if nothing else can intrude. Her mind is whirling with ambiguity.  Hey hey , rabba vey  replaces teri meri. The repercussion takes them to their first encounter in the sheesh mahal, where she fall into his arm, unofficially entered his life. Since the day he knowingly and unknowingly saved her, protected her, muffled her.. The roller coaster ride started from that day. God also spun a fine web to unite this star crossed lovers.

All their moments with each other reverberate in their mind like a slide show. They met for the second time in the darga. He saved her in the guesthouse, she fainted and he picked her up in his arm; he got mesmerized by the ethereal beauty on that day.  He picked her in his arm again when she fainted on the teez day. He was always there for her. so when today she went to a little far in ambiguity, he pulls her back in his embrace to assure her, don't dare to leave me, you are mine and I'll always be with you.

They remember how passionately he extricated her from the entangled fairy lights.

She ran to his arms to find solace after her babuji's heart attack. She tried to tell him long before that you are mine, plz hold me in your arms, I need you. He couldn't give her the comfort that day, but he wants to assure her today that I'm here for you when you are distressed.

They remembered how they were besotted by each other's charm on the diwali night. How Arnav lost his control and attempted to kiss her. he denied his feelings that day, but today in front of the whole world he wants to accept his feelings without any demur.

They  recollect how he made her fall from the upstairs. But at the same time he saved her umpteenth time. Even when he used to hate her after the terrace incident he always stood by her side. Cause by that time though the trust was haywire but the strong love was already there.

He married her out of love no question about that...He just couldn't figure out how to get away Shyam's embrace to her...That's all...But when he came out of it he didn't need any proof...

They promised not to see each other after their symbolic engagement on the mandir. But they couldn't stay away from each other. they had to lost in their heart.

Deluge of memory engulfs them. All the clandestine significant moments between them are coming to their mind one after another. they became completely lost in each other. Arnav can't take his eyes off from her, as if nobody exists only him and she.

Apparently this is the epic episode of IPK. The whole world were swooned by Arnav and Khushi's smoldering chemistry, their mind boggling sensuous dance number on the song teri meri. I'm pretty sure Arshi gave more hype to the song teri meri. Or am I talking like a prejudice, as an Arshian my though always leads me to Arnav and Khushi.

I am with you in it...they gave a total new meaning of chemistry

Khushi is the one who first breaks the trance. She wafts away her gaze from him and sees the reaction of the crowd. All of the Raizadas and Guptas eyes are popping out, they still are flummoxed. I'm dancing in rapture to see Shyam's reaction. He is snorting in anger. What a big slap he got on his face! 👏He is a smart fellow, must guessed that Khushi belongs to his saale sahaab. 

There is an awkward silence everywhere. Nobody can't get out of their baffled state. Nani breaks the silence with a huge clap. And the rest of the crowd follows her gradually. Anajli is so astounded that tells NK to pinch her. She can't believe that it's real. Nani also is in shock. Akash says her that it can't be his bhai. it must be someone else. Nk says he was about to go, but didn't notice when  Nanav came on the stage. Bua is enamored.

"yeh Gupta family phiree isceme chalai kya, bade ke sath chote free."

(this Gupta family are scheming to give the younger free with the elder.)

I's certainly the prediction of the future. Mami is a bit uncouth and big mouth, but doesn't she perceive more than the other Raizadas. She is a smart cookie for sure.👏 It was Lavnaya who realized Arnav's attraction for Khushi first. she was the one who came to know that Arnav was in love with Khushi. And mami is the second one who noticed it. Mami is incredulous that the gupta family must be conspiring to make Khushi to get married with Arnav. She mutters hello hi, and mama completes, mami should bid bye bye.

Arnav and Khushi both get down from the stage and slowly walk towards their family. Nani gives them a standing ovation. Arnav follows Khushi as if he is still in the enthrallment of his beloved Khushi. Khushi hugs payal. Payal says her that Arnav took sarita's place at the right time and danced with her. khushi looks at Arnav in satiation. The look of pleasure on her face makes his eyes soften with tenderness. In reply he gives her a sweet sexy smirk.

He is in peace with himself as he got what he aspire for...For a long long time after having all the within fights...he just gave in all of his ego, his anger and just embraces His Khushi...who is his happiness and meds of all illnesses

Khushi still seems delirious; she needs some isolation to control her feelings now. She runs back to the dressing room and closes the door. Her heart starts to pound in a crazy rhythm. She recollects how Arnav danced with her, intimately touched her sensitive parts. Her dhadhak becomes erratic. She presses a hand against her bosom where her heart is hammering away against her ribcage.

credit goes to tumblr👏⭐️ LOVELY GIFS ,Khushi indeed is in delusional state after his sensuous confession and touch

Arnav strides across the room, avoiding everybody and stands leaning on a pillar. Doesn't he looking devastatingly sexy standing in that style. The whole Raizada clan moves towards him and shower him with plenty of questions.

"what"

Anjali retorts back "what nahi, what the, that's what I want to ask. What was that."

Nani assents anjali. He replies, there is nothing much to say. Akash reminds him that he didn't even wanted to dance. He means he even doesn't dance. Mami also is ambiguous, why Arnav bitwa danced with the dushman party.
"tum dushman party ki sath danace karke hum logo ko hello hi se bye bye kar diye."

Anjali sarcastically jibing him that he wanted to win the competition at any cost.  Nk is also saying that he made everything go in vain.

"how many times you said that we have to win. How much money you spent on me to teach me dance. But at the last moment you danced with Khushiji."

It's not palpable to Anjali that the person who has not dance since last 15 years, how cum this impossible happened?  Arnav now is bound to open his mouth.

"so, what's the big deal. Her partner didn't show up and I danced with her, simple."

He tries to prevaricate the truth. But his answer seems couldn't impress his family. They frown at him.

"aise bhi, har cheez har jeet ke liye nahi hote."

( Or moreover everything shouldn't happen with winning or losing.)

He leaves made everybody baffled.

"what happened to our chotey. He always considers everything by winning or losing. But all of a sudden."

Anjali gets incredulous at his waywardness.

Pause: your chotey fall in love with Khushi, that is what happened with him. you should realize it long before dumb lady.😆

Shyam is flagrant. Nk comes there to add fuel in the fire. He asks him, what is the point of this competition, where nannav himself danced with Khushiji. Now who won? Lakrewale or lakriwale?   But he is happy that it happened. He always wanted Khushi to win. Shyam is fuming at NK's words. NK starts to praise Khushi's beauty,

"Khushiji is so nice, isn't she? I mean her face, her eyes, her hair, her soft hands, everything, so nice."

He seems so enamored by her beauty. He continues,
"and when she dances, aisa lagta he ke duniya jai jhar mein."

pause: Mind what are you saying NK. If Nannav hears it, you will be dead for sure.😆After what he achieved ...surely he will

He tells Shyam that one thing they should agree that Nannav and Khushi were looking so good together. Shyam can't bear this any more; he screams at NK to keep quiet. Nk gets flummoxed at his behavior. Shyam huddles away from him.

Anjali calls Shyam. She sarcastically asks him why he keeps vanishing like Khushi. Did he see Khushi?. He gets more annoyed at her query. He  answers no and leaves in haste. Anjali gets ambiguous at his preposterous behavior.

Anajli comes to amma and asks her where is Khushi. amma says her that payal went to look for her. But payal also didn't find her anywhere. Amma tells her to check the room where she changed her dress. Aranv hears it from behind, must be thinking to meet her.

Khushi is taking off her jewelry thinking of her laad governor. Payal's knock made her come back from her trance. Payal asks her why she came here without telling anybody. Khushi is stammering. Payal  senses that something is wrong. She asks her whether she is alright or not. Khushi replies that she is fine and coming back after changing. Payal tells her to come back soon.

Khushi ties her hair with a casual bun and takes her cloth to change. Again somebody knocks the door. Khushi thinks it's Payal again. She gets a bit annoyed and opens the door without looking back. She is still in consternation.

"I don't know how it happened. I wouldn't expect that the laad Governor would dance with me like this. What does he think of himself? It doesn't affect me. May be it."

She turns and see laad governor is standing there leaning on the door, contemplating her keenly. Gosh he knows how to make a girl's heart beat haywire.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4o0L3JFyqSk[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Zoha

sohara...🤗👏

muahh for this treat...it is compelling moment indeed ...Love your take and tried my best to chose good part as the whole needs to be highlighted yet have some underlined which stood fabulous to me...
Lovely edits...and Khushi's gifs ...IDK how you and Anita finds these things...Extremely loved it.

Zoha's VM is amazing...Do me a favor next time plzzz...put direct link too.
Thnx for such a gliding review.😊my comments are in red 
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Barun's sobti interview with RJ smirti(I think that is her name)

http://soundcloud.com/teambarun/barun-sobti-talks-to-smritii

Credit team barun

Thnx Anita😊

He is so sweet so he has no problem putting Rakhi on anyone...cute...😊 ...thnx for sharing...so he is shooting on her Bday...just love him for his simplicity.❤️
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  170

TERI MERI SPECIAL'...

A night when two people shared the most intimate moment by pouring their longing and yearning desires at each other ,forgetting their surroundings'...yet one got distracted because of his tempting and ambiguous feelings which had no meaning for him and had no place in his life.Those scared feelings shook one innocent soul that night who just got acquaintance with these new rising desires without knowing the name of em and the very next moment she had been told to suppress em for her own good'...as these had no meaning for someone'...someone who she thought is her strength, who she can look up to call her own'...Trust was shattered that night brutally and needs to be amended tonight to move forward'The same soul is standing alone tonight and ready to give in against her will yet her voice is not only heard by DM but also by someone else who is ready to take her in his strong embrace securely and safely'...by distracting all the ambiguity in her'...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

Khushi is standing without her Partner in deep convulsion and thought of relinquishing the contest against Mighty ASR was demeaning against Shyam's brutality.She closes her eyes with the pain he caused her on her body and soul and only one name she remember to recall HER mother Devi Mayya..Anjali's concerns, NK's disappointed words and guests provocation makes ASR to step forward for his Love as ASR can never stand to see his Khushi defeated or crippled and above all in tears.Lights turns off while NK misses Nanav and Anjali leaves Khushi alone.Khushi all alone, cut off from all is in total darkness, moving away, defeated and desolated when suddenly her dark world is illuminated by bright light , totally unaware of who  brought light into her world as he is in shadow..when suddenly spotlight brings him on the surface and everyone looks at the stage with open mouth'.. Arnav comes from darkness to light '..to acknowledge her love for him..to rescue her from losing'..Indeed she is his pride'..his Maharani'..

Khushi looks at him obliviously and uncertainly while he looks at her lovingly..They both share a moment before her Maharaj,her Rajkumar appears in between lights towards her with determined proposal"Tumhara akhri performance hai Khushi'.."[This is your last performance Khushi'] 'Pause..while Khushi looks down in confusion'..and he continues with a winning smile because he is asking permission to dance with her,"pura nahin karogi'.."[ will you not complete  it?'..] This is interesting part..Khushi does not make a move, It is Arnav who walks towards her..softly  tells her to complete her  performance  ..Khushi looks at him astoundingly'..and so do the others..with "O" face..

Appropriate song for depicting their inner turmoil...as The Music begins and the dance starts ...Khushi turns and seems she is ready to leave but Arnav holds on to her hand not letting her go with determination and anger and she responds her turning her face"teri meri ,meri teri yeh kahani hai mushkil"...He makes her twirl into his arms wants her to lean on him... .."ek ladka aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye'do lafzoon mein yeh bayan na ho paye"...Khushi follows and a small smile seeps on his face...Khushi avoids him and his desires and tries to move away...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

While Arnav is determined, continuingly expresses his state of mind openly pouring his yearning desires at her by caressing her bare body and holding her in his arms securely trying to awake her trust in him and she does put her hand on him"sara din beet jaye..sari raat jagaye..bas khiyal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye..Yeh Tadap keh rahi hai mit jaye fasle mere tere darmiyan jo hain sare." His yearnins and longiness since from the beginning made him restless and today he can't stop expressing em.

He guides her and she glides her hand on his face as this is hard for her too...she gives in for a moment when he picks her in air and then glissades her body against his hard visage...Their cravings for each other are burning both of them ..

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But Khushi has been incinerated once,[Diwali] she walks away from him singing  "Ek Duje se hue Juda jab ek doje keh liye bane "..but Arnav is trying to stop her from leaving , yet amazingly Khushi does not see that  but responds back to his unsaid desires with raising hand..as she can't  walk away from the magnetized pull of true Love ..The love which keeps calling out to her,pulling her in its center...She walks back to him and holds his hand gazing attentively into his longing eyes while darkness prevails holding their yearnings only in between em away from the world,

"teri meri baton ka har lamha sab se anjana..." to Arnav who has been waiting patiently with overwhelming desires for her, remembering every moment when they were in each other's proximity  ...

But the unbelievable events of past are making it hard for her dance peacefully meaning she can't follow his moves blindly...,"har ehsaas main tu hai ..har ek yaad mein tera afsana.." she is shaken, distracted, scared,concerned,and ambiguous about his feelings and her place in his life because he did hurt her badly...as this whirlpool is pulling her down way deep but he holds her hand first keeps it all the way down to pull her out of it assuring her he won't allow that as this is another sign he will never let her go..or fall..[I must say they both are awesome at this step]

She walks away again... and He does not stop her...gives her time to decide..She is standing in dark and he is under the luminous light and is waiting for her to join her...

Lights luminous her heart and She turns back,  eyes full of questions  seeking out answers from Arnav ...from her Maharaj...with a certain RIGHT..along with Raba Ve...but this is the same  moment when Arnav steps towards her...before the dance and now she is doing the same...

Khushi was the one who had turned first to walk away from Arnav at the temple , now walks towards him and  remembers that it was he who held her unflinchingly and didn't let her fall when she tripped from the ramp and took the brunt of the fall ..She who had held out her hand with his key"key to his heart" and he who had placed his heart in her hands trustingly , only for it to be shattered but  now offers it again , This time he accepts hers and want to be accepted , twirls her, into his arms, into his life...just like the that rainy night...The hands which had let go of her is now steady as they pull her back up..Arnav's who had grabbed and pinned her not allowing any freedom, always trying to sway her about her status is now appeased to give her the freedom and respect she wants and gazes serenely while she twirls around him ...

Whatever happened ,This does not mean he has forgotten her as they are still bound together while she is roaming around...Their palms held on tightly as their bond is unbreakable..meaning she can still rely on his shoulder..The very same way the night her heartbeat got entangled with his... 

The doubts, the raging uncertainties, the million questions, the pain and many sufferings that he caused her ,...her eyes seeks to find answer in him, Arnav understands her hesitation , the reason why she is pulling herself back ..He knows he has a lot to redeem and there is only one way , by apology and seeking forgiveness..He is attritional ,he looks at her with eyes of no mask ,just a tinge of genuine and sincere apology ...

He moves towards her seeking another chance .. The moment a beam of light bursts through her by dispersing all the clouds of scruple, mistrust, dubious feelings and..She remembers his kindness and tenderness and With that her passive feelings , which were ruthlessly suppressed leaps forward and catches her in the vortex of her emotions ,Khushi with complete trust ,places herself in his hands again by closing her eyes  in an absolute, complete faith and trust knowing that she can rely on him ...just as Arnav closes his eyes too for the subtle and elusive happiness. The evasive serenity that he had been seeking and longing for is finally in his arms in the form of Khushi ..Arnav has glimpsed his paradise ,his peace in Khushi as Khushi has sensed her strength, her support in him !!

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

This is the moment where two bodies are merging with one soul...The moment which made him to carry her to break her fast with the shunk to announce they are one is reaching to the next level...

[formation of heart in between em at both times...merging one heart ,one soul, 2 bodies ]

Both become aware of one another's longings, neither of them let go off each other at this point . Khushi lets go as she leans down  by placing her entire trust and belief in him and Arnav does not allow her to fall this time, He gently pulls her back up..Places her hand on his shoulder as if providing her the support and gently holds her other hand as the yearning memories of Diwali Night brushes to the surface ..They share an intimate moment which is too intense and private ..A Moment all of their own !! ...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But among the others around em..as soon  as this reality hits,  Khushi steps away from Arnav to stand under the spotlight, hesitantly accepting the recognition and applauds  while her Rajkumar, her pillar of strength stands in the shadows watching silently, scintillating  in pride relishing their moment of victory as she glances back at him shyly, acknowledging and acquiesce him quietly !!

I must say...The Dance setting and routines was absolutely brilliant with smooth transition and intensity to notice any flaw..A hand of applaud to the entire TEAM..👏⭐️

Arnav and Khushi walks in between guests receiving praises while my grabber is he is cool while walking behind Khushi.Payal embraces Khushi while praising Arnav which takes Khushi's attention towards his Rajkumar who looks at her relaxed without all the burdens...

Everyone is baffled about the situation yet Naniji and Anjali smiles seeing her Chote in this avatar...while "dushman" is busy in twitching...Anjali asks someone to pinch her as this is a dreamy moment for her.. Akash is delusional about his Bhai..while his mom ,James Bond ki Nani is being astrologer for future..They all gather around Arnav with questioning eyes...and he acts so well with his eye brow lift with confidence to make em fool..."What"

Anjali answers confoundly, "What nahin'What the"...But Naniji is more interested in knowing about behind curtains, Yeh bataeye..keh who ka ka raha..."[Tell us what was it actually all about?]

Arnav is so adamant ,"there is nothing to tell.."Akash remind him of his non interestong habits of dancing and Mamiji inquires him for losing over Guptas...Anjali and NK reminds him his bet" We have to have win at any cost" Arnav leaves everyone bewildered with new challenge to cope with "waise bhi har chees haar jeet keh liye nahin hoti..."[ After all not everything is for winning or losing] I hope they all can handle new and improved Arnav...

Love the way they used NK, as first he acted as a catalyst in this chemical reaction who pushed Arnav into partnering Khushi evenly and , Second his Khushi fanaticism  almost deflected Shyam's suspicion away from Arnav ... but he awakes the demon within Shyam by telling him..."Nanav and Khushiji were looking too good together"...Dude the whole world knows that...

Khushi's vigorus Dhak Dhak has come back and whenever Khushi calls on DM,  her Rajkumar and his sensuous touch reels in front of her eyes to increase her heartbeat with uneven breathing by awakening her hankering desires...His open confess of how he feels about her and how she is his part is making her restless with her brimming yearning..

Arnav sharp eyes and ears on to look out for Khushi and the moment he finds out her whereabouts, he rushes over there ...Arnav is Yummilicious here as he remains standing by leaning in his serene avatar with His smirk while his temptalicious is on her laad gavarnor trip in her non stop car, stating decisively that  [koi Fadak nahin padta...] , his partnering makes no difference and pauses with surprise finding him looking at her lovingly ...which melts her all delusional and distinctive thoughts...

"ek ladke aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye, do lafzon mein yeh bayan no ho paye..."

The  Journey Begins...today~~~ 

Symbolism &Connection: He is ready to sacrifice his ego,his pride,his winning for Khushi or he is taking her winning as theirs...joining their souls and hearts today...Is this the indication of future where he will be doing that...?He will be putting his ego and pride aside by sacrificing his love for his Di and will marry Khushi forcefully...

Second he will always be there for Khushi for helping directly or indirectly, in light or dark ,hate or love, doesn't matter.Yet Khushi needs time to differentiate Shaitan and Rajkumar[darkness and light]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTSHe will dance with her on their honeymoon'dilli ma Bali..He is going to dance on his Sangeet on Salman Khan's song for Khushi and later on Karva Chauth.

On mun Dikhai he stands for her...and Later in Amezing when an employee called her item'he slaps him as he can't let anyone disrespect his Khushi...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opVGeyPzv6o[/YOUTUBE]

Arshi, I get choked when ever I see, read anything about this monumental moment.. what is it in it... two people so much in love can make some one else long??.. is it...your engaging writing wouldn't relent either... ClapClap.. beautiful narration of their underlying emotions, questions, confusions and finally... submission.. one can feel like this only when is in love.. .. but we are all.. aren't we.. in love with these two.. yearning as much for them to come together acknowledge each other's importance in their lives and erase all boundaries!

I have never seen anything like this... may never again... truly your "moment of their own" stealing the thunder.. my fav.. so are all those gif like makings.. I don't even know what they are called and how you did them.. but brilliant.. Clapthose changing pics in the middle...just like the rabba ve they shared remenescing all the unforgettable moments they shared...Clap.

This dance a whole some in its own... embedding the very essence of their complex relationship.. no kasame.. vaade.. yet it spoke so much louder than any N decibels!

You are so right about Khushi's restlessness ... she was a vision to watch in that room later on... with all the dhak dhaks for her rajkumar...wouldn't trade that Khushi for millions of bucks!!

And, what do I say about that man.. who most casually leans against the door.. my heart literally stopped  that moment! Wish I could just seal time there..

Thanks a lot for bringing in all those emotions live just one more time dear writer..
Originally posted by Horizon

A drive on Columbia River Gorge off of that Interstate 84.. after a few miles .. nothing but a pristine nature.. almost scary...NEVER touched by another form of life.. this is it.. this is the extreme end of the planet.. there can't be anything as beautiful to almost intimidating levels as this is...

Then comes some one who went on a visit to Manasarovar... the surreality as if engulfed in a divine force amidst a most breathtaking scenary...

A friend...an ardent IPK fan...after being left at the wrong side of life by a Shyam like life partner.. patiently waited to turn 42 so that she can go to Hujj without a male companion...her inscrutable experince of a first time holy trip... that people close to her could feel that endless contentment...

...Then comes Arshi Teri- Meri...that it is hard to put into words what one feels for an out of this world experience...for what I felt and still feel after 18 months ...I still have NO WORDS... for two supposedly fictional characters when their bodies and souls entwined on a stage in unison! It fills the heart  so much that leaves one ... plain dumbstruck!

Thanks much the efforts of wonderful blasters for creating the sensational thread Sixteen and providig  a platform to share/ discuss this once in a life time experience!

Horizon - Hello! Long time. Had no idea where you were...wondered. Thanks for sharing so passionately. Your words, perfect for this thread, which is glistening with gems all around...intense and beautiful. 
I'm breathless taking this thread in... with so little time to rejoice... but glad i got here and read yours. A really close friend of mine became a Hajji recently  - a man though - but my eyes literally widened with disbelief as i read your post cos i spoke to him just hours ago...a changed man he feels he is, after the profound and extraordinary journey he has taken... a promise he had made years ago,to someone very close who was dying...

How amazingly interconnected all our lives are i often feel, hearing the notes on this thread. Strangely comforting that thought. Teri meri-meri teri...hum sabki thoughts...lovely to read and lovely to share! 

I just went wild a bit with one of my favorite arnav khushi images, putting it up right here... in celebration of us! 

And thanks again for sharing your thoughts!

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago